Why do they get so salty whenever you say something slightly bad (but true) about their country?

Attached: nippon.png (1280x853, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Agency_Network_of_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are used to having weebs blow air up their ass.

unironically autism/aspergers

Attached: 1519514064989.png (1000x809, 90K)

Because like good Japanese they usually don't respond. So when they do they think you are Chinese

>And anglos call us autistic

Attached: 1524049311621.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

This is true. I've never had a Japanese player ever respond in game

Hmmm, I thought we and Koreans were at the top. Interesting.

no autistugal

netouyo are fun to trigger

Of course you are you are here to defend Japan.

Nice English.

>tfw I'm part of those 9.2

Attached: 1516833725063.png (496x384, 223K)

>pic related
focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/

Site lists sources for each country. They are usually from government websites. Autism figures are generally a function of how many seek diagnosis of autism. Most countries do not track or report these statistics accurately anyways. So, both your shit chart and my shit chart are almost 100% unreliable.

Attached: Graph-Autism-Rates-around-the-Developed-Country-8-28-17.jpg (623x365, 41K)

I don't understand why normal people hate autistic people, just look at Japan. An autistic society isn't bad.

Jealousy.

because small penis lol

What is the opposite term of autism?
It should be open-arms or diversity.
Look at Britain, Germany Sweden. They can not recover from it.

>What is the opposite term of autism?
normie

Sore losers.

Beacuse loyalty of you country is superficial.

Americans in particular they always say I should move to somewhere, brah blah if they had found bad things in the country, while they always scream like faggots saying USA USA USA.

But only 11% of your population stated they'd be willing to fight for your country if there was a need. That's one of the lowest, if not THE lowest. I am confused then. Are you, or are you not extremely patriotic?

low IQ

> But only 11% of your population stated they'd be willing to fight for your country if there was a need.

They just do not want to fight anymore, that's it. It is the systematic education planned by you American GHQ to let us keep weakening and not to rise imperialism again. Moreover we live in prosperity right now, we do not want to lose good living of life. But I gurantee you that we would do fight for the country if some bad asses tried to invade our soil for sure.

They're shut-in autists with absolutely no self esteem or accomplishments in life. They come to Jow Forums and see all the praise that Japan receives and they start feeding off of that. They get a boost to their ego for the first time in their lives, from weebs who have a hard-on for anything Japanese. They feel confidence and pride for the first time in their lives. After a while, the autists genuinely start believing that Japan is some kind of perfect utopia and that everyone in the world loves Japan. This is why they can never accept that someone would say something bad about Japan, and that's why they always accuse people of being Chinese or Korean. Because in their mind, everyone loves Japan. Japan is perfect. It's simply unthinkable that Japan could be hated. If someone says something bad about Japan, then he MUST be a dastardly Chinese or Korean. That is how these autists deal with the cognitive dissonance they experience when someone says something bad about Japan, by blaming it all on a scapegoat. That's the only way they can maintain the perfect image of Japan in their head that their fragile ego completely depends upon to intentionally delude themselves from the harsh realities of their shitty situation in life.

When someone says something remotely negative about Japan, these autists become legitimately distressed and they lash out. It's because their personal self esteem relies completely on what others think about Japan. You see, they have no personal ego. Their ego is tied with Japan's reputation on this board. So when you attack Japan, you're attacking them personally. It's fucking sad and pathetic, but it is what it is. This place is their comfort zone where they come to feel better about themselves and to escape, even momentarily, from the painful reality that they're complete social rejects.

>If someone says something bad about Japan, then he MUST be a dastardly Chinese or Korean.

Are you newfag here. They do here and there mostlikely.

>It's because their personal self esteem relies completely on what others think about Japan.

Considering your opinion you sound too autistic than anyone elses here. Most of us do not even care what others think. If we wanted to so, we tried to speak English to know what others really say about us, but for real we do not care about it.

rangeban japan when

Spot on.

rangeban usa first

basically,“you triggered” is all you can say since you are the ones who are obsessed with Japan here

that's pathetic, though

Pretty simple. Cuz they're full of inferior complex. In this point of view, most of japs should be in mental hospital

they think this kind of thing is done by Vank which is an agent of korean government

that's exactly what Japs telling to your race

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up Naruto

>every burgers love ANIME
do japs literally believe anime is the most lucrative industry in japan?

I agree with those japs. Both japs and gooks are mentally sick people. And Chinese, particularly, they're literally cockroaches who are not even necessary to mention about

>>every burger love ANIME
who said that? I don't think every burger loves anime
I don't think every burger is this dumb, either

pls stop it's enough

>naruto
disgusting anime, at least name a good one

>They're shut-in autists
Japan has the lowest unemployment rate on Earth

small peepees

because there are japanese government agents
they are same the ISIS
and they care reputation

Why do they get so salty whenever you say something slightly bad (but true) about their country?

For example?

That's about gooks.

>VANK Voluntary Agency Network of Korea
>VANK has been accused of promoting Korea at the expense of Japan. Critics claim that VANK has attempted to discount Japan and Japanese culture, manipulate history during and after World War II and have other countries believe in distorted perspectives related to Japanese-Korean history that have a bias favoring Korea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Agency_Network_of_Korea

agents always says "bad China and bad Korea".
but Japanese government are the worst

You wish. vank.

>t. obvious dastardly chinese or korean

Everything they post on Jow Forums feels like an attempt to live up to and defend Japan's "perfect" image. They have an obsession with how their posts will affect international perceptions of Japan. It's honestly pathetic how much they care

They're the fakest posters on Jow Forums. It rarely feels like you're having an actual interaction with them. They always seem to have an agenda of either promoting Japan or defending Japan. They don't post for the simple sake of posting.

Japanese posters on Jow Forums are unironically one of the most retarded people Japan can offer.
Just look at their atrocious English.
You can say that generally speaking, Japanese suck at English, but even high-schooners here are better at English than the average Japanese Jow Forums posters.

Those people literally have nothing going on in their vain lives, so all they can do is to build their identities around the fact
that they are Japanese which they just happened to be born with without making any efforts.
So when they see someone talks shit about Japan (usually just a banter), they take it very personal.

>post one good thing about Korea
>(you)s from jap poster as always.

>Ironically talk shit about Japan
>Get called Korean unironically by fellow Japanese as always

Typical racist american english teacher

Ability of English =/= level of people

I'm sick and tired of TV shows that introduces people who loves Japan and its culture, and of the fact it's very popular. I think it promotes the misunderstanding that so many people in the world love Japan.

It's unbelievable how fucking autistic jap posters are. They don't even attempt to make subtle ironic shitpost but a passionate shill posting about how great Japan is.

Just enjoy the fucking irony that they are the living proof to show that not everything of Japan is great.

>rarely feels like you're having an actual interaction with them
That's true for every Japanese. They care about equilibrium and lack of conflict too much to have a meaningful discussion. They are scared of clashing opinions.

lol...
Are they really Japanese?

Attached: 1.png (693x822, 88K)

Yeah, we are talking about this kinda creature.
No fucking brain, everything is KOREAN CHINESE etc.
It's not even funny anymore.
I even bet it was you or one of your kind who did this retarded shit you posted there.
Seriously you are fucking uglier and more retarded than a fucking roach.
Get a fucking life.
I don't even wanna banter or shitpost to these fuckers anymore because they are too autistic to be bearable.