I've never seen an Australian

I've never seen an Australian.

Attached: 6b25e67cd140c869717467dc3ddb5af8.png (1106x1012, 602K)

What about Steve Irwin and Max the closet fagget?

Attached: images(18).jpg (554x554, 31K)

I've fucked one two months ago.

He had a fat nose and a retarded accent

In real life I mean

I live in a tiny, poor southern state and have actually met a few. And a few kiwis. My MSc advisor is australian.

Same. I am good friends with one online though.

cause they don't exist sweaty

I have, we had one as an English teacher. She was an ugly, stupid bitch desu

What state? desu surprised this Canuck has never met an Aussie since quite a lot of us go there.

Me neither, I believe they are a myth

I had one in a uni class, he was on the swim team.

My uncle has been an Australian citizen for over a decade but he's not white so I guess he doesn't count.

I heard an Australian accent over a PA system recently but I never saw her.

Are you a g-ayy..

Rude
noice
This. He is not Australian.

E

I met some in Asia

They're always trying to talk to me, and I thought Amerifats were supposed to be the extroverted ones that always bother people

Why are you fucking someone then saying they are unattractive? Where are your standards?

I envy you

I also have done with an aussie guy, he was a damn cute weeb boy though.

Why do young Aussie say buddy instead of saying mate? Do they think British English lame?

Because he lived nearby, had a beautiful butt with a pink hole and was interested in being submissive

Attached: 1523313449088.jpg (394x458, 25K)

range ban japan fucking pls

All "new worlders" lost their autism.

One in my old political science class, she was the type to just talk and talk and talk

Americans are worse, we're very social people but even they are uncomfortably friendly to us

Australian female accents are pretty grating when i get Not used to them.
In Berlin there was a historical tour and 2/3 where Australian women that talked liked teachers and fuck me I'm glad I didn't have to hear then speak for 2 hours

Good 4 u

if they're not from queensland or if they don't have the ocker accent I don't find it bad
western and south australian girls sound better too