Albania is a good place for living?

i need informations for this contry.

Attached: a-bandeira-da-albania%E2%80%8E-e-sua-historia-de-lutas-e-emancipacoes.png (640x426, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WHGV5bejk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>albanania

Yes, go there and stay there

>Yes, go there and stay there
>flag
>portugal

why don't you leave my country and go back to portugal then ?

Look at my flag, Jean-Pierre Muhammed. Do you see the faggiest fucking tricolor ever?

this is the first time I see you irrrevelant country shit retarded country Roberto Barbosa Abdallah

accorting to this map you are way more african and muslim than me why call me an arab ?

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

Ouch. Insecure, Ahmed? hahahahahfhahha

>saying insecure

but why did all your citizen moved to france if your " GREAT " country is so good ?

I MADE A QUESTION
ANSWER ME

i actually see three colors in your flag mohammed, including the green of islam and the yellow of piss

Well to be fair France has the highest amount of Africans in all of European countries, both percentage wise and by actual numbers

>albanania
literally the niggers of europe, you go there like tarzan would

Colonization. Luxembois are already ours, and you're next, frog

they are no french, im talking about " true french "

answer the op's question you dummies

>the african colonialist country has the most african migrants
paint me surprise, good question is why nordic country have even 1.

If you want to keep your kidneys, don't go there.

>be french
>claim to hate africans
>have by far the most africans of all european countries, even more than Britain
You're gonna have to deal with it abdullah. Also I don't care, I am not wh*Teoid I am from Finland.

thanks

Albania is poorer than Brazilian favelas kek.

My dad goes there for work sometimes, and he says it is a nice country but it's shit tier poor and Albos are unable to manage anything properly

>claim to hate niggers
where ?

le 30% face

Attached: HIGH-IMMIGRATION.jpg (1301x1514, 727K)

15*

t. Hasan
Albania is a very good place if you have a good wage like any other country.
And it's unique culture is a plus too.

no unless you like sopa de macaco made of fresh albanians

Attached: 1516974220047.jpg (712x909, 59K)

Thank God Albanians love BBC and they're more tolerant than franks

Attached: rita blackora.jpg (630x840, 471K)

>18
Don't worry, we will fill up the remaining 82%
:^)

if you see an albanian, you will probably cook him

Any country is a good place if you have the money.

t.white of surrender

Attached: swiss-vs-french-army-knife.jpg (341x486, 32K)

>I am not wh*Teoid I am from Finland.
Embarassing amount of autism

you didnt answered tho, its fair for France to have some niggers migrants according to colonialism history, but why do you have some ?

>flag
>bulgaria

mmh

no its white of absolute monarchy for you

no it's:
>blue of taking a blue eye by everyone
>white of surrender
>red of didn't go to the battlefield because it's on period
do you get it now, mr. snail eating baguette gobbler?

no i dont get it becuse you post under an irrelevant flag that is known in history for barely nothing but war defeats to muslims.

way better than being known in history of being a flaming faggot and a cumbucket by literally everyone in Europe, Anri Akbar

france is known for his glorious past and great army, literally the opposite of your pathetic fantaisies.

>france is known for his glorious past
>and great army

Attached: 1515655869459.gif (244x130, 720K)

oui monsieur, this is why you made a blietzkrieg and pass through a neutral country to surprise our little army i guess ?

>past
good thing you had past, because you surely have no future ahead
also, when Bulgaria was a country on the european map, you were still a sheep shagging tribe

bulgaria has no past no present and no future tho, you have sime kind of relevance because we were too kind to give you internet, otherwise nobody would know you exist.

lmao, the third reich literally waltz through france because you are bunch of faggots, what the fuck are you talking about?
your army of lovers even get destroyed here on the balkans by our army few times

>we
kek, you invented the internet, don't you?

>also, when Bulgaria was a country on the european map, you were still a sheep shagging tribe
lolwut

bulgarian kingdom was founded in 681

western countries under american and european union did yes

That's about 200 years after the founding of the first Frankish kingdom under the Merovingians

>frankish
fucking retard

Yes, if you have any internal organ to be transplanted, you can find pretty cheap one there, willingly donated by healthy person, with a little help from Albanian mafia.

You do realize that France is called like that because of the Franks, right?

why ? Bulgaria was raped by muslims for centuries while frankish empire was prosperous and only changed political regime, but people were the same, not raped babies.

>Frankish
seriously now? i thought we are talking about France that is in fact established in 850~ or something

russia is called like that because of swedish vikings

are russians swedish?

but France is just a part of frankish empire charlemagne seized in 3 to his beloved sons, not raped muslim babies like yours.

>a frog memeing about someone being raped
that's some high end black humor, lad

its not, crimes and rapes are very low in France unlie eastern shitholes like yours

>the biggest rapebaby nation that speaks latin and whose rape was recorded by julius caesar himself calls me a rapebaby
lmfao fucking retard we have nothing to do with turks genetically while you were raped by every passing tribe until some germans took over

Bulgaria is called like that because of Turkic nomads.
Are Bulgarians Turkic?
As if the Bulgarian state had existed continuously since 680, lmao

>be Bulgaria
>500 years of being part of the Ottoman empire - 12% peaceful muslims and declining

>be France
>0 years under muslim government - 30% death truck driving, gun shooting muslims and increasing

i'm on the safe side of the river here, Pierre

dumb muslim, we were germanic tribes, the same tribes that raped Roma for the kek

fake and gay, why do you need to fake stats to prove your point ?

>gets served
>lmao as-if it matters
i accept your surrender, just like i accept your sad frog friend's one
now get back to pizza making, Luigi

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WHGV5bejk

> the same tribes that raped Roma for the kek
you didnt rape shit
cesar wrote about how he burned gaulish and germanic villages and lotted them and fucked their women and massacred their men

and today you speak his language

you are the definition of rapebaby, you're not germanic

oh sorry, it's 18% that got for the last 20 years.
i was just thinking ahead, in 60 years when 60% of you will praise Allah three times a day

So, Bulgaria is better than France because in 680 there was a state called Bulgaria, but the French one called France that had existed for 200 years by then doesn't matter because the Franks are not modern French, just like the Bulgars aren't actually modern Bulgarians. That is, in short, your reasoning

>Germanic tribes never raped Roma
ok lol, nice history books you have there lmao
and its pretty funny you think we were romans raped babies while you too were and muslims played with your women too

Dude, Franks and Burgundians never even got close to Rome until Charlemagne, and he didn't exactly pillage it

>Germanic tribes never raped Roma
that's not what i said
i said you are the product of roman rape, you are roman cumrags, nothing to do with the germanic people that sacked rome
>you too were and muslims played with your women too
lmfao they didn't play with shit, the ottoman family wanted people to pay taxes, and whoever was christian paid higher taxes

and we speak bulgarian
you speak vulgar latin the language of your rapists

no, Roma extended their borders but didnt raped gaulish people, latin langage and writing was superior so people used it obviously.

The Ottomans would have massacred every non muslim but for the fact that pestilence was a very serious concern.

>people in this thread are going ape shit on eachother over almost nothing
hello, is this the /balk/an general?

obviously as Bulgaria is defending his fellow rape babies Al-Banania cousins

shut up, gypsy

mountains, skanderbeg, white muslims etc

don't ever call me a wh*te m*slim again boy

t. White Muslim

you done fucked up now nkreek. Im coming to your paki filled shit neighborhood in Thessaloniki and i will force you to suck me dry

>Greek

I am Arvanite, lmao lol

If it was great they wouldn't have so many diaspora in other countries and probably wouldn't be associated with crime in said countries.

ku je shqipe :)

I am Illyrian tbqh

Oh I should add my coworker who was a Bosnian Serb said a lot of their problems resulted because of Hoxha fucking them over.

same

Attached: Poor.png (1024x713, 304K)

Attached: Europe IQ.jpg (650x607, 186K)

Attached: PPP per Capita.png (3740x3329, 600K)

Brother?

I'm Albanian American
Very nice country

No one who tourisms there comes back with a bad opinion and it improves every year

T. Saw the transformation during returns starting from early 2000s to recently

Macaco kidneys aren't compatible with human ones, he's fine