What is the rural russia like? Am i retarded for dreaming about it?

What is the rural russia like? Am i retarded for dreaming about it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2592x1944, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKLv8W2nDT4?t=1m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is the rural russia like
shithole
>Am i retarded for dreaming about it?
yes

Too hot in summer and too cold in winter

pic related but with snow. yes.

Think of your Midwest, now make it colder and emptier.

I doubt anywhere in America looks like that

>What is the rural russia like?
Much better than living in a city.
>Am i retarded for dreaming about it?
No.

>Am i retarded for dreaming about it
yes

Whats so horrible about it?

If you're okay to be out of your comfort zone.

Think of it like moving to Afghanistan and start herding goats in the mountains, and now add extreme cold to it with no infrastructure.

>le rusya a cold cuntree

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

people flee from villages to cities for a reason

Rural russia looks so charming

Attached: aeroport_01.jpg (640x459, 138K)

It doesn't, it looks low quality just like Russian people

you find it charming? you are trully retarded. This building looks like a fucking frankenstein

Fpbp

Nothing to do but boozing, no work(you're lucky to find one with 200$/month), all smart youth left for the cities and you're surrounded by elders and degenerate bydlo

Pic looks like dacha (summer house).

>mfw when Im dreaming about dicking village girls and spending my days fishing and reading

Я идy тoвapищи!

>tfw no BYDLO GF
truly the worst timeline

18th century tier and yes you are american so you are retarded beyond belief

I find it hard to believe you'll find a single aspect making rural Russia better than rural America

In rural Russia there is no escape should things not go your way. There is just more Russia around you

I long for any kind of rural life desu (grew up in it, left to Houston because of jobs of course)

I don't care about rural America. It's infested with hics and degenerates with a double digit IQ. Plus, we're literally all fat. (Not me tho)

One Russian gf > yank privileges

lol rural Americans are the degenerates? This fucking delusion

You can't get an American gf but you think you can get a Russian gf that isn't a mail-ordered bride?
brainlet post

Theres a literal drug epidemic raging thru rural america right now

I wonder if those parts of the country have changed at all since WW2.

One day I'd like to start a thread about what happened to Russia that made it into what it is today. It's fascinating.

They're literally brainlets and don't know shit about shit beyond their village borders

Also this

>muh opioid epidemik dat totaly hasnt been going on in big citiez 4ever
Enjoy your pride parades

I will take even the DULLEST of Russian gfs because they're all angelic women, whereas 99% of yank gfs are either;
A. Obese
B. Braindead
C. Anorexic beyond repair
D. Have literal man faces

None of them are going to want your beta ass over a Russian unless you have big bux, who are far more manly than the average Jow Forums beta American creatura
kys

>russian women are angelic
Come on now

Attached: olga.jpg (245x205, 8K)

Move to Bulgaria, instead. The Russian villages you're dreaming about are hideously under-developed.
Our terrain is incredibly varied, too. You'll surely find something you like out there.

Attached: IMG_20180425_150516.jpg (3264x2448, 2.93M)

>posting an elderly commie hag
Despite his delusions of grandeur he's certainly right about the average Russian female being more attractive than the average Americana goblina

You are both absolutely fucking retarded, so maybe you two should just date each other.

This, honestly there are tons of Eastern European countries that are basically the same shit but way better off economically. Russia is just the most relevant because they have T I G E R S

It's a "Western loser idealizes Russia, its women, its politics and the shithole as a whole" episode.

Those are the most idiotic episodes.

The US midwest was colder than Siberia last year, so I fail to see your point Nguyen

Don't you have some krokodil you should be blasting?

I agree that on average they are better looking but acting like their perfect angels and kissing Russian ass is retarded

Your posts already gave stage four cancer, I don't need any more pain.

Don't need big BUX when you got the charm of a MED BVLL and the exoticness of a foreigner, buddy

Yeah, any group of women you can mail-order are gonna be shit tier

Russia is a the last hope holy land for western incels

But they literally are.

INFORMED POSTER

>swarthy beta, probably looks like Elliott Roger
>BVLL
epic

You would find it charming too if you live in America where every modern building (basically every building because muh capitalism) looks like vomit

>tfw this is not true in the slightest

Attached: italian lover.jpg (1944x1525, 594K)

>in America where every modern building (basically every building because muh capitalism)
This is how I know you're a delusional retard cityboi with a limpwrist who's only experience of rural America was that 1 trip to a tourist trap near Niagara falls or some shit

This.
Every building here looks like plasic souless crap.

I love Russian women but do Russian women love me?)^:

>hes even WORSE than The Supreme Gentleman himself
dios mio

никaк нe пoймy, ктo вcё-тaки хyжe - пиндocы или pycня и пpoчиe хoхлы

Go there and find out

>UNIRONICALLY SAYING CITYBOI
OOOH NON O N O NO LOOK AT THIS ONE LOOK AT THIS ONE

Never lived in a city before. Kill yourself you fucking idiot.

Attached: Untitled.png (550x161, 9K)

Yes, yank women do not love me but I know I'm exotic in Russia therefore I must be fuckable there too.
Take the POCCИЯ pill friend

>literally lives in one of the best places to live on the planet, let alone the Western world
Yet you want to live in the 2nd world frozen mordor? Holy fuck you're dumb

>Yet you want to live in the 2nd world frozen mordor?

Never said I did. Why are you putting words in my mouth? Once again, kill yourself you fucking idiot.

Okay let me phrase, you ADMIRE mordor
You'd probably fit in there perfectly you fucking orc

Leave him alone country-slicker I'm the one that wants to move into paradise (A.K.A POCCИЯ)

If you moved out there you'd quickly turn tail. You're going to feel like your explorer ancestors for a while, but because you're a coddled, modern-day American, you wouldn't be able to handle living in the Russian countryside. There would be too much things missing; you're going to feel like you travelled back in time. There are many, many inconveniences. Screw the previous post I made. Move to Germany or Switzerland, they've got a GOAT countryside that still manages to feel modern.
That's not him, that's an actual Italian from Italy that posted his pic in a thread earlier today. He's kinda cute, but he can't really take care of himself.

Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? I fucking hate Russia.

I unironically look like that wop so that's why i posted him:^)

Dios mio....

Yet you find the shanty in the 2nd world "charming"? or is not you?
If it is you, that is literally a form of admiration autismo

He can't tell the difference between one poster and another if their flags are the same

>Mama mia......

Either trolling or retarded. Either way I'm done humoring you.

i'm op and none of the people you are quoting is me and i stand by my claim that the building is charming

Besides the hair, I don't see any problem with the guy. He has a cute face. The problem that Italian has could be solved by using a common shampoo for 5 euros and brushing his hair. He CAN look like pic related, he has it in him but he's not even trying.

Attached: 1524722844435.jpg (595x597, 44K)

I like TOR*OK

>HE
Oh yeah, I bet that GUY would get ALL the Russian """GIRLS"""

>the fugly italian is considered cute in Bulgaria
Wtf i love bulgaria now!!!!
What would the girls think about me in your town?

That's not what I was implying. I don't give a shit about your little debate about Russia and Russian women. I'm talking about the wop in . He has POTENTIAL, but he's practically throwing it away by leaving his hair grease up like that. If I could have him to myself for a week, I'd return him objectively beautiful.

lol gaywad alert

I'm not gay, I'm just a bit of a tomgirl (that's the male version of tomboy).

Ah, so you're a gay boy named Tom. Right.

>Rural russia looks so charming

It isn't charming. It's terrifying. All the "infrastructure" you find out there is there to facilitate the gulags. Rural Russia is a black hole of death and despair.

How do swedes know so much about russia?

Russian diaspora+proximity to Russia

No matter what country you are in, rural areas aren't supposed to be a comfy place to settle in. Limited access to community facilities and meagre infrastructure etc etc. Stay in a city. You don't have to move away from civilization. It's not a good idea.

rubbish

if you have the resources living in a village not too far from main cities is the best

That's like asking why a midwestern American would know more about Mexico than a Britbong

This
Outside of shitholes and developing nations, rural life is great

Looks exatly what you think it is. You're getting up, work on you backyard, go to sauna, go to sleep. And likely you could fuck girls above the 12yo.
Summer here almost warm as in mexico. Right now i have 18 C degrees in south siberia, but now is spring, in June/July 35 C degrees every day.

The same but the women aren't fat below 30-40yo.

Dunno, in some video i watched people ask french small arab-looking guy why he moved in russia why he comes here and he answered that russians is simple people and he likes that he even refuse his french citizenship

Based frog

link

But dem hoolywooder movies have you wearing thems ushankers and dere be snow errywhere!

Attached: 1524638652801.png (645x729, 100K)

youtu.be/OKLv8W2nDT4?t=1m19s
May be he's retarded, but most of russian people below 25yo here think that russia is a shithole and wanna move out here to western countries.

I will trade you my citizenship for one russian girlfriend please

Come here, student age girls just walk around street and waiting when you pick them up.

life is not better in western countries desu.

>May be he's retarded
some men just want women in their life and russian have lots of quality of them.

This.

GIVE ME A FUCKING RUSSIAN GIRLFRIEND YOU GOD DAMN E*RO CUNT

>give me
you have to get it by yourself