MAY GOD THE FATHER THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT AND SON JESUS CHRIST BLESS AND PROTECT FULLY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP...

MAY GOD THE FATHER THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT AND SON JESUS CHRIST BLESS AND PROTECT FULLY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP, HIS ADMINISTRATION, HIS FAMILY, HIS FRIENDS, HIS SUPPORTERS, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HER ALLIES.

NO WEAPON FORGED AGAINST THEM BY LUCIFER AND HIS TARES SHALL PROSPER. ALL MANNER OF EVIL WICKEDNESS CURSED AGAINST PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IS REBUKED IN THE HOLY NAME OF CHRIST JESUS, THE ONLY SON OF THE ONLY ONE AND TRUE LIVING GOD THE FATHER OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB.

AMEN AND AMEN

Attached: 1523072385583.png (718x535, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg
youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k?t=887
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In August 2016 God showed me in a dream this man becoming president. In the dream i saw God walking before him as he stands upon the American presidential podium delivering a speech. I remember telling friends about the dream when I woke up. Yet i didn’t really understand the fullness of the dream until after he won the election and became president. The November morning in 2016 when I woke up and find out he had won the election. i was like OMG JESUS you are Incredible. I immediately fell to my face in worship crying giving GOD praise for his Unlimited Wisdom. Power and Glory.... knowing that God is GOD. and whatever He says and want Shall come to pass!!. I do believe in my heart that this man was chosen by God to be president for the times we are living in. He is a president that also publicly stands up for Israel/Jerusalem. God bless and keep you Mr Trump.

Attached: 1523074603188.jpg (1152x648, 117K)

GOD BLESS WALMART.

FUCK MUSLIM NIGGERS.

GOD BLESS THE SECOND
AMMENDMENT.

PRAISE KEK

MAGA STRONG

I HATE SHITSKINS

I FUCKING LOVE ISRAEL!

HALLELUJAH

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

>I HATE SHITSKINS
>I FUCKING LOVE ISRAEL!

Sounds like oxy-moron.

God bless Australia

Attached: Christine+Caine,+Fierce+Faith.jpg (512x512, 55K)

USrael is the evil empire ruled by psychopaths and anglo-jewish satanists. Its elite is consisted of war criminals, pedophiles and thieves. It has as much to do with christian morality as yids or nazis/soviets.

JESUS! HE IS THE ANSWER. AMERICA IS UNDER GOD'S HAND NOW. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

>AMERICA IS UNDER GOD'S HAND NOW

More like jew's hand

America was founded upon JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES

youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg

> JUDEO-CHRISTIAN

It is like mixing satanism with christianity or fire with water. Good luck with that.

If you don't have time for Israel and the Jews, then I don't have time for you. Get out of my thread.

You stop flooding the imageboard with your kosher shit, dumb maggot.

Fun fact: Christianity is technically a direct offshoot of Judaism

Don't post in my thread?

Christianity is based on teachings of a gentile man named Jesus who was a Galilean Edomite.

NOBODY respects women more than Trump

NOBODY respects the blacks more than Trump

NOBODY respects Hispanics more than Trump

NOBODY respects Israel and the Jews than Trump

And yes,

NOBODY is TOUGHER on RUSSIA than DONALD J TRUMP

Jesus was a rabbinical Judean who was exposed to eastern ascetism in his youth, either through travel or local exposure to hellenised buddhists

FAKE NEWS!!!!

Judaism is a satanic religion, you fucking idiot. It is anti-human. Such ideologies like communism and nazism were entirely based on Talmud and jewish hatred for humankind. Jesus was not a jew, it is the biggest jewish lie of centuries. He was an Edomite and citizen of Galilea. He had nothing in common with jews/israelites. He was the first anti-jew and humanist as a matter of fact.

youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k?t=887

I'm scared of Americans.

Attached: 04-donald-trump-beleiver.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 115K)