Reminder that the next 3 hours are LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY critical for BTC

reminder that the next 3 hours are LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY critical for BTC

Attached: Capture.png (784x306, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-12/crypto-hedge-fund-pantera-capital-says-bitcoin-has-bottomed-out?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=google
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh fugg

It already made the decision and showed it to us with that huge candle.
Bear market is kill and the last tickets to Lamboland are being sold. Get yours now or miss out .

in case you are a brainlet, the meme triangle in the pic is the daily downtrend line and 6k support

Another pump incoming within the next hour. Screen cap this.

We will retest 7.4k before next pump. Better have your buy orders set.

Another dump incoming within the next hour. Sceencap this.

>Bear market is kill
whales just got rid of all competition so they can short without risk of weak handed idiots closing their position too soon

This faggot is wrong. Another pump incoming within the next hour. Screen cap this.

Whales are the ones who also got shaken out of their short positions. Multiple Whales got rekt by a moby dick

Are you guys braindead? That was a clear as day coordinated manipulation. You're gonna get Bart'd in the next few days.

Yes the market is now purely composed of super big whales and now they need to let in the new money.
I'm fairly certain we're going to see another run up with crypto, but it's going to be more manipulated than ever before.
It's now all Soros tier people who hold the coins.
Might be good though.
They can do whatever the hell they please with the price. Hopefully pumping it to some retarded high numbers to get most out of their bags.

>Whales are the ones who also got shaken out of their short positions
yeah, keep deluding yourself into that

We’re either going to get barted back to to 6.8k or hold steady. If we hold steady and don’t dip we will see BTC over 8k

zoomed in downtrend memeline

Attached: Capture.png (1138x353, 19K)

Fact

You are a fucking idiot if you dont know where to look for this info. Its not a deusion its a fact dumb cunt

digits confirm. $5k by this weekend.

Attached: 1522703964184.png (683x1168, 164K)

reminder that btc has always gone up and the only good decision ever is to buy unless you can sell so much you dont have to work another day in your life

not every big liquidated short is a whale, you brainlet
in fact most of them aren't

go fuck urself

more zoom

Attached: Capture.png (1061x333, 26K)

C R U C I A L

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-12/crypto-hedge-fund-pantera-capital-says-bitcoin-has-bottomed-out?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=google

why do i have a feeling this shit is gonna crash hard

>whale fud thread
>bullrunconfirmed
thanks brainlet OP

Because you've been abused for four months. It's pretty natural. I think we've bottomed out, it could dip more, but not past 6.4.

>100% unbiased thread instead of the usual bear/bull bullshit
>"nice FUD XDD"
kys memer

This shit is too manipulated. I'll just watch until this shit is over. You tried riding the wave and then suddenly drop the bags on you.

i think we're gonna fail to break 8k then go back to 7k for another week or two.

because you have an above average IQ m8

Attached: 1517954387626.jpg (923x634, 112K)

>literally
>lite rally
what did english mean by this

Fine by me. Stability = alt growth.

Really it got pumped up that high so suddenly?

Let me check some charts.

both of you faggots need to shut the hell up