Be american

>be american
>want to find out your 56% german heritage
>you get found out as a serial killer

Attached: 3ae940a0c3ed50c01561d353a7cc6b35.png (578x467, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/30/chinas-jack-ripper-sentenced-death-11-grisly-murders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant fabricate this

Attached: mutt.jpg (680x371, 59K)

>DeAngelo
La goblino...

Really regretting getting that memedna test to prove I was white on Jow Forums now, this is fucking ridiculous

I love how they didn't reveal this at the press conference because it would take away from the 90 minutes of 'look how hard we worked, please re-elect us '

>want to find out your heritage
>have your DNA end up in police databases
How is this legal again?

Oh my poor sweet innocent Europoor, if the Feds wanted they could convince the EU to let them look at your ISP's search history and everything you've put on Google and Appe's botnet. A DNA company's databases is nothing.

>DeAngelo

Is he a wop or spic?

he's an amerigoblin, these things can take names from every part of the world

Italian

You have nothing to fear unless you are rapist. Are you white? Oh, you must be a rapist then.

Goblino

more like serial rapist and murderer, he raped over 60 fucking women that we know of

der ANG(e)LO

Why do americans do this shit? Here's the only DNA test you need: Look in the mirror. Is you black? If not then it doesn't fucking matter because nobody cares about your haplogroup makeup, NOBODY

because everyone looks like this in america it's hard to tell what race you are

Attached: latino mutt big.png (1002x317, 353K)

dios mio...

I know Im mexican and I fucking keked how much that dude in my pic look like a mutt goblino

>if the Feds wanted they could convince the EU to let them look at your ISP's search history and everything you've put on Google and Appe's botnet
Important is not whether they can do it but whether they can use it in court. People looking at things illegally doesn't harm you.

>DeAngelo
Mio Dio!

Hey, that's actually true. Why would they do it though if it's no use to them?

I can only think of 3 reasons to get these tests

-you are a mutt and you want to see how white, black, amerindian, etc you are

-some old family legend "my grandmother was actually cherokee/jewish" you want to see if it's true or bullshit

-you are adopted and don't know anything about your ancestors

Nothing is off limits if the FBI has a warrant.

I said it many times everytime these 23 and me threads come up. Never willingly give your genetic material to anyone trying to make a buck. You get put into a database. If you think the Facebook fiasco is bad, wait in a few years.

Lmao

The best part is that they've just officially confirmed that every retard who gives up his DNA for a muh heritage test lands in a police database and gets compared with their already existing data.

>DeAngelo
the eternal anglo.

>Poor serial killers, now they will get all caught! :(

Which ancestry website though they never said 23andme

Muttmeme is actually accurate. Im kinda addicted to the prison documentaries on Netflix and there are tons of people with weird name combinations. Even blacks with Irish names and shit

Was he /our guy/?

Attached: 2045435.jpg (480x360, 21K)

And you idiots love DNA tests so much. LMAO. I know my ancestry. I don't need no """""""dna test"""""""'. I'm a proud BLACK (descendant of) Portuguese/Spanish, BULL

Attached: kbacon.jpg (200x300, 14K)

Attached: 1517217984420.png (324x327, 116K)

I laugh at all the people who thought their DNA data was safe.

Your DNA is owned forever by the US government. In a few years they'll be able to know everything about you : your diseases, your sexual habits and your personality better than yourselves, just by looking at you DNA.

Enjoy being a slave.

Just couple more years and US eugenics program will overshadow the german one.

Attached: raffin.jpg (248x203, 4K)

This Swiss is right. You all turned over and choose to be fucked

Attached: you missed the joke.gif (640x480, 2.25M)

>implying the US government is competent enough to pull off a eugenics program

I wanted to give an ancestry test to my brother as a birthday present.
Should I not do that?

Attached: 1200px-23andMe_logo.svg.png (1200x820, 55K)

I imagine it's much safer as a European because you don't have health insurance and I'd imagine your countries have rules about giving that kind of stuff away.

Although I should note at least 23andMe does legally own your DNA if you send it in.

holy shit, latinos literally are that mutt meme

Well, is he an serial killer?

The killer didn't take the test, a relative did. The police tracked down the family using it.

Here a Chinese serial killer was found through his uncle's dna:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/30/chinas-jack-ripper-sentenced-death-11-grisly-murders/

One of the advantages of not having high tech companies is that the government can't use them to spy on its citizens.
If Skype wasn't american, maybe we would be spied on by the estonian government instead.

Don't the police need some sort of warrant to look up your DNA? Or are they creating a database containing the genetic material of all American citizens?

Can you imagine the muttposting mania if they suddenly start posting stats

The bolis uploaded the DNA found at the crimescene to gedmatch, which is where muh heritage yanks upload their DNA so they can find relatives, and I guess they found a close relative.

An italian goblino who absorbed genes from his WASP neighbours to look human, but now he's not human anymore, he is, God forgive for what I'm going to say, an american

unless you have a suspicion you might be an askhenazi jew and want to obtain an israel visa.