I've seen a ton of chain link shilling on biz, but I would like to hear what people who don't believe in it think...

I've seen a ton of chain link shilling on biz, but I would like to hear what people who don't believe in it think. Why do you think chain link is a bad project/investment?

Attached: 1975.png (200x200, 11K)

Great investment if you can hold over 100k link. Otherwise you are wasting your time

Theres only two developers
No updates since ico
Its basically an exit scam like confido

It was even PARTNERED with the scammer Joost from Confido

i love this new fud

kek good one

it's a great project, but a bad investment. Why everyone thinks LINK is going to be hundreds of dollars is beyond me - literally defeats the point

16 decimals baby

LINK above $1 defeats the purpose of the coin.
No one is willing to pay more than a dollar for a basic transaction.

“Thanks for the pizza with SSL on top, glad it only costed $12+$1000 fee”

Fucking delusional mongoloids i tell you

Attached: 9E62405E-40DD-4010-9D2D-CF2B28E63ADF.png (300x250, 25K)

Yeah, any less and you should just market sell. You might even need 200k or more to actually maybe "make it"

what are decimals retard

thank you for not being retard

Are you an extra special type of mongoloid?
I have to pay $1000 in fee because 1 LINK is $1000

>decimals
Okay i have one bit of LINK; thats 0.5 LINK. That is $500
Now i have to make it a whole LINK , so another 0.5 LINK (0.5+0.5=1.0). THAT IS ANOTHER $500

ITS STILL $1000 YOU INBREAD MONGOLOID

The fee doesn't have to be 1 LINK? Or am I missing something?

lmao Brits are so funny. go back to your fat wife with bad teeth and let real men do the math.

I got so much link shill on Jow Forums I ended up buying 1000. Just the right amount. So I don' look stupid if Jow Forums was right and link goes upupup. But also, so I don't look stupid if /biz was right and link goes downdowndown.

This is insane. This while thread is fucking insane. You people are insane for hanging out here and making these retarded copypasta posts. I just realized I'm insane for browsing this website.

Attached: 1521656965418.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>inbread
>bread
the absolute state of /nubiz/.

>INBREAD
HAHAAHAHHAA

Is this bait?

>+5.04%

I can't believe it. This is a true bull run, even the Stinky Linkies are making money.

This is a shit thread full of Linkies so confident in their investment that they won't even bother to entertain the possibility that Link won't be $1000 EOY. My problem with link is simple, the supply is far too high. 1 billion coins and 350MM set aside for corporations already. Maybe Link will see adoption (it's a good project, I don't deny that) but they won't be market buying link and pumping the price. Sergey will give it to them free of charge to boost adoption. Also the regular stuff has me worried, tiny dev team and scant updates. People say the lack of communication is because they have better things to do, but that didn't stop Sergey taking 32MM from you. Bullshit excuse.

>assuming staking a link node will earn more links, instead of pieces of the actual API call/transaction
asset =\= currency u faje cockrollers

we up 38% this week u fucking bitch.

smart, because looks are important on an anonymous Malaysian sewing board

This is a shit thread full of Linkies so confident in their investment that they won't even bother to entertain the possibility that Link won't be $1000 EOY. My problem with link is simple, the supply is far too high. 1 billion coins and 350MM set aside for corporations already. Maybe Link will see adoption (it's a good project, I don't deny that) but they won't be market buying link and pumping the price. Sergey will give it to them free of charge to boost adoption. Also the regular stuff has me worried, tiny dev team and scant updates. People say the lack of communication is because they have better things to do, but that didn't stop Sergey taking 32MM from you. Bullshit excus

Attached: 1523245993878.png (785x827, 98K)

No such thing as "investing" in crypto

There is only spray n' pray

Don't you dare meme me, I want answers you fuckers

I hope

100k to make it is not fud. if you do the math versus total supply of 1billion/total crypto marketcap/total marketcap of API economy you will easily see that you need 100k link+ to make it. obviously most predictions are $12 EOY 2020 which is INSANE returns do not kid yourself and be greedy still a great buy and one of the best in my humble opinion.

Its a shit thread because its full of linkies trying to come up with fud

I do not own link. I'm not going to say what I do own, as that'll just derail things. Not everything you don't like is FUD.

trust me i plan on this ship going straight to zero. hold a nice 20k link but understand i wont make it with that and that ill probably lose everything.

There's a high supply

>the supply is far too high.
this here is a legit concern for me

the supply issue is alleviated by LINK being locked up in nodes.

>2 man team
>high supply
>no updates
So this is it? no linkers are clearly incapable of abstract thinking or pattern recognition.

Stinky Linkys are the cognitive elite of this board.

Attached: 1523207836942.jpg (792x844, 138K)

it get's shilled because Jow Forums put together money for the ICO. Get your facts straight. In other words, it's fucking shit.

Cuck

It is a hold for investors with the funds. Otherwise look at small circulating supply projects because 100k usd is honestly not a great return if you can only afford 10k link AND you will be waiting years

So high that Jow Forums cant moon it kek

is thats sergays response? srs question.

Okay then
First marketcap is somewhat of a meme
Also the supply on exchanges will actually decline since the link will be staked in nodes
The whole biding and paying for oracles wll creat a mini economy

You actually make a valid point... Sergey will definitely give the early adopters a discount to incentive them to use his product. Muh institutions are not going to buy our bags unfortunately.
T. 85k link holder

Congrats you have a brain. Link over $10 is literally predicated on a total market cap for all crypto being well above 10 trillion. Don't be a moron, INVEST IN SMALL CAP PROJECTS THANK ME LATER

NEO had 10x fewer supply. 650mil link isn't even in circulation yet.

But companies have to pay nodes fees in LINK. It would be beneficial for them if they acquire large amounts of LINK while they are cheap. If the network gets used the price will surely go up.

my problem is everything have found is already trading high

Finally a man who knows his shit. How old r u? What work?

U seem to work in finance

Thank god for people like you, you will be fomo'ing in later this year, and make my folio skyrocket. Basically verbalized autism right here

why would you market an enterprise product to a bunch of autistic plebs when the mainnet isn't even live yet?

If you can explain to me what it does, I will buy it.

Correction- Thank God. Missed capital letter, like you miss this Link gains.

You are not missing anything

>implying nu/biz/ even remembers Confido or Joost

>god
What did he mean by this

Imagine big banks buying or using an erc20 token..kek

Price is partly going to be dependent on how many companies actually decide to adopt chainlink. Remember, over the last few weeks, Sergey has been silently talking to these institutions and cutting deals left and right suggesting that all the big players already got link at a discount and we won't see mass adoption at least for a while.

Ask any stinky linky about link and theyll start sperging with the same garbage
>also everyone shilling this shitcoin bought at over $0.50
hodl meme is strongest in linkies = the most retarded group of people on biz

Attached: 156673156168.jpg (710x594, 123K)

How do you think Sergey describes us when he tells them who else is in the linkpool?

Attached: 1523564050629.png (764x645, 33K)

let's say every rumor is true, swift, hyperledger, salesforce, all of it, and link gets mass adoption. why does that translate to $ price, there's 18 decimal places

LINK can't be valued more than a big mac. It defeats the purpose of the token.

Attached: burger_supremacy.jpg (259x194, 9K)

No. If Sergey is giving LINK to these companies. They are supposed to be locked in nodes. These tokens are not for sale. If companies want to pay fees to actually use the network they have to buy from markets.

The only fud they can come up with
>Big Macs
>Stinky Memes
>Sergey memes

No walletanon showed us numerous examples of Dev wallet link tokens being moved around. This is probably Sergey cutting a deal in the background.

Big Mac 1k EOY

Reiko (the r9k trap spamming guy that recently stirred up controversy) is on the chainlink dev team.

I'd avoid it desu

>Literal shitcoins and scams have pumped to high hell with multi billion market caps
>One of the first projects to have massive companies confirmed using the network for real world usage
>Saving potentially billions in administrative bloat due to Smart Contract functionality
>why does that translate to $ price

I really hope you’re fudding on purpose

Attached: E03C33C4-7E6F-4609-B589-6C3D51AB1A47.png (875x1010, 166K)

Only real fud that bothers me is this:

Arguably the largest impact chainlink can have is in the securities/derivatives market. The swaps can be instant, automatic, and as long as the contract is audited properly/secure the contract terms are unbreakable. The swaps can be performed for a fraction of the cost of swaps today which is where the problem is: commission.

The finance industry is a giant among giants, they make a shitload of money, are heavily regulated, and resistant to change. Here comes along Chainlink, a solution to the high costs of commission that the finance industry thrives on.

Do you think they're gonna let something touch their bread and butter? Hell no. They're gonna fight it tooth and nail.

The best case scenario you can hope for is the financial industry adopting the tech and marking up the transaction fees.

But yeah, this shit would be a game changer, especially in options contracts. That idea is what sold me on it.

all its going to take is one bank to start using it and its off to the races. Banks need to stay competitive.

the ones with no actual value will go to 0 in five years. chainlink has value, i don't disagree, but why can't it stay at $1

>They're gonna fight it tooth and nail.
Fight what? a tool that will save them money and allow them to cut costs by rendering entire departments useless?
Get real. Businesses will hop on anything to save money. Bankers are not as stupid as you think

>Theres only two developers

This is what stops me everytime for Chainlink. Its seems like a decent enough idea, offchain oracles, but I just cant see Sergey and his philosophy degree pulling it off. Especially in the face of growing competition.

Attached: unnamed-file.png (680x443, 227K)

Just because their costs go down using Link doesn't mean their commissions cost will be reduced. Likely customers will be happier with a faster service.

>two developers
>sergey and his philosophy degree

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-12 at 7.16.00 PM.png (1117x664, 226K)

You are 100% fucking with me so have a giggle m8.

>I would like to hear what people who don't believe in it think
People who don't believe in it don't think.

Bakers are inter bread. Link $1000 eoy

Yeah.. that makes sense. And yeah, bankers are actually pretty fucking smart. If they could cut employees out of the equation, I have no doubt that they'd do it, at least to some degree. And they certainly could still pocket the commission at its current rate unless regulations forced them to be 'fair' about it.

there is literally no product

This is actually wrong. 3% of the API econo..out of steem someone else explain it

I hold 115k LINK

Attached: 4E146561-0815-4F3E-AAC0-4055D4C6517C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

you don't know do you

ok

REQ has double the supply

Now stfu

Well done user, I just started at Ameriprise. Looking to get them banker bux.

Are you going to push LINK on them?

> No updates since ico
> goehub/smartcontractkit/chainlink
> Last commit 19 hours ago

ok bud

Since you're actually retarded.

Assuming 100% of everything is true.

Huge ass companies are sitting on tens of millions of LINK.

Why the fuck wouldn't they pump the price to make profit? Some smart guy had said there's like 50x less Fiat in crypto than the market cap.

Why the fuck wouldn't a company already holding LINK not want LINK to be worth more?!?!

Probably not. It’s a massive organization and I doubt I’ll be able to get in front of the right people. However, at the last bank I worked at I can properly get in front of the head of firm strategy and execution. Planning on linking up with him (no pun intended) in the summer. He’ll be more open to the idea of smart contracts and he’s already looking to implement blockchain tech.

nice ID

intredasting..

You have an opinion on WAN, GVT, or JNT?

I cant tell if you are retarded or you suck at baiting.

GVT - dont know much at all. Is it tokenizing securities to make it easier to trade? If so I think that’s mostly only hype for now. You’re talking about rewriting a global capital markets system decades old

WAN - interesting for sure but need to do more research and understand what the token is used for, consensus mechanism, etc

JNT - trash. It’s just tokenizing real world assets. How do you verify that the asset is truly there? That’s the point of btc isn’t it? It lives within the digital world. JNT just seems like a Saudi cash grab to me. Don’t trust the Middle East, it’s a lot of peacocking and showmanship

This
You guys need to believe in Sergey’s Vision. Many businesses will run nodes on the network, so they assuredly have been accumulating LINK tokens whether through Sergey directly or other methods. These parties have a great interest in the LINK token gaining value. So not only can they potentially save a lot of money from the benefits of Smart Contracts, they will also make a killing on their shares in the network. Sergey has a great value proposition to present in his networking efforts.

Attached: 4B54C25F-E297-4A01-91EA-A1C889B60B93.jpg (350x472, 60K)

All they buy is shadowlink you fucking dummy, open your eyes

GVT's contribution will be asset management tokens that represent the performance of the asset manager. In addition they are attempting to create a brokerage service for cryptocurrencies.

WAN is something I'm not completely familiar with but they will be providing lending/credit services and aim to be a conversion point for performing swaps between cryptocurrencies. I'm probably not doing it justice, don't know much about it myself.

JNT - yeah. fell for that meme back when it was $0.40. They changed the crypto aspect of it so much it's hard for me to tell what's going on with it now. The original idea was for JNT to be proof of solvency with tokenized tbills, tnotes, money market tools, bonds and such for representation on the blockchain. i guess the reasoning would be increased liquidity of assets. These assets were to be held by the network which was to function as a bank. Not sure if they'll pull any of it off but I'm expecting at least a pump and I'm in too deep to feel good dropping it.

Just market sold my little stack. You're right, I was never gonna make it.
Should I put it in LTC?

Sergey isn't sitting there speculating on the price so why would he be talking about a "high supply problem"

The value of the token doesn't depend on any one buying it. That being said, I think Link is simply a bad investment because right now it's too soon to get any profit from it unlike going into other coins. If you want more FUD check the whitepaper tho.

Attached: Link_Best_FUD.jpg (761x306, 81K)

That is just a smart disclaimer so they are (slighly) less likely to get fucked by the SEC.

Yes. Cut losses and move on. All you need to do is accumulate as much LTC as you can before LTC breaks it's last ATH. LTC is the most fundamentally undervalued coin in the market.