Do South Koreans want North Korean refugees?

Do South Koreans want North Korean refugees?

Attached: C8BD4D66-EB5B-4A15-B0D1-8BDD81A72BDF.jpg (639x423, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.de/north-korean-opinions-kim-jong-un-2016-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is not a matter of wanting or not
our law says government MUST accept refugees from NK and give them legit citizenship

If they don't molest our children like paki, why not?

Stop swallowing american propaganda. Most nk defectors want to return. The best south korea can do is to hook up north korea with your powergrid and import food to them.

What do South Koreans think of this law?

Well they sure won't end up in Sweden because we only get 40 year old children that don't contribute to anything

Do Americans want South Korean refugees?

newer generations are skeptic to it because they tend to think that SK and NK is completely different country

but then again the law is based on our constitution that SK is the only legal government in korean peninsula so NK people are actually all potential citizen of SK now under illegal puppet state of NK

won't the north korean women just have to work in the red light districts? genuine question

What American propaganda are you referring to? You dumb little maple leaf fuck. No one disputes that North Koreans want to defect, with the exception of high party officials who have it good.

>won't the north korean women just have to work in the red light districts?
They get a bunch of handouts like niggers in your country

no way they can give enough handouts to all of them so they can all live decent lives

>falling for the b8
STOP being so fucking new

Lawful, Just, and most of all, Good.

>refugees

Refugee? Why should they be refugees?
North and South are all Korean land
If they move to the southern part of the korean peninsula, it's not a refugee.

and If unified, North Koreans will be controlled until society is stabilized.
Above all, civilian exchanges will be difficult for 10 years. Except few people

There's not that many of NK girls who've managed to escape from NK. There's like less than 50 thousands in a country of 50 millions. Of course, if niggers and gypsies who are a lot more than those Norks can get lots of free handouts, why can't they?

(And I hate unification ever as I've volunteered for those Norks and I know they are worse welfare leeches than Haitians or some Syrian rapefugees. SK is like 50 millions and NK is like 25 millions. SK cannot simply handle gypsy-tier 25 millions asking for gibs)

>and If unified, South Korean dissidents will be controlled until society is stabilized.

FTFY

Attached: 추미애.jpg (320x180, 18K)

They'll likely assimilate greatly once they come to full realization that they've clearly been duped, NK is shit and SK is paradise in comparison.

>assimilate greatly
Man, those Norks are kind of people who re-imigrate to some Western countries cuz they don't think gibs from SK aren't enough.

I've worked with over hundreds of those Norks and, while I feel bad for miseries they had had in NK, I just can't see them being productive members of society. They are kind of people who will spend all of their monthly handout for a day for shopping and will starve for a month.

South and North uniting is the best thing to happen
Now South can use North Koreans for cheap labour instead of bringing in poor pooskins

>once they come to full realization that they've clearly been duped
>hurrrr the people of other countries are in full agreement with the way their military leadership handles things duurrrrrrr
>lol people in communist countries are so stupid!!! xDD unlike me who was born in a capitalistic country due to his big intelligence

You worked with Norks in NK or SK?
idk maybe I give them the benefit of the doubt because I like to think Koreans are smart and rational people for the most part

only if they are cute females

lol what the fuck? Yeah, North Korea's government is constantly duping the fuck out of it's people, and I said nothing about gommunism
wew this autism

Can someone explain to me how the hell did this change in North Korea's attitude happen?

>I give them the benefit of the doubt because I fell for autistic Jow Forums memes about IQ tests and don't know anything about Korea or Koreans

What change? They haven't even articulated their demands regarding what they would want in return for denuclearization which could be quite a great deal.

The very fact that they're being so cagey about what they want suggests that it's going to be a whopper.

Nah because all Asians I know irl are pretty decent people
What's with you spergs today?

Don't you think it's retarded to generalize memebers of an entire race as "pretty decent people"

Doesn't it go without saying that there at least some of every race and nation are going to be assholes?

Korea also have something called "minimum wage system", which will be applied to North Korean if reunification happened. North Korean will difinitely complain if this is not well conformed.

I've worked with Norks in SK as well as quite a few in China and Western countries.

And everytime I see them, while I agree that the regime is shit and the regime must be changed, I just don't think SK can afford to do so by means of unification.

What I want to say is, we Worst Koreans tend to think Filipinos, Viets, or other SE Asians are dumb lazifucks and Worst Koreans will be appalled at the idea of making one country with one of SE Asian countries.

AND Norks are far worse than SE Asians in terms of work ethics and shit and I just can't see if Worst Koreans will think unification is a good thing once they do it cuz Norks aren't exactly that desirable people in modern society. I would prefer NK and SK to have Germany-Austria relationship or US-Canada relationship but I just can't see if we can unify with them given my experience of working with them which made me to lose most of sympathies I'd had on them

Uhhh, no fucking shit they're not perfect
I really never get this kind of argument, like, unless you're an absolute brainlet, of COURSE it goes without saying there's good and bad, dumb and smart people of every type of people. That doesn't mean some aren't better than others though.
No, it is not retarded to generalize Japan for example, and say they're a better people than the Chinese. It's not retarded to say the Swedes are better people than the Russians, unless you're a retarded social justice warrior

und you are so gullible to your own governments propagnda that you think the people actually believe the bullshit

Okay then, enlighten me on how the majority of North Koreans aren't brainwashed into thinking they're a great nation, and what is your source?
Crying propaganda doesn't really hold much ground when 99% of media (including outside of the US) says the same shit

businessinsider.de/north-korean-opinions-kim-jong-un-2016-11

Attached: 2018-04-27 19_25_21-What North Koreans really think of their supreme leader - Business Insider Deuts (634x251, 31K)

>The Washington Post
>STOP GOBBLING UP AMERIKKKAN PROPAGANDA!!!

I showed you a source that blows your whole fucking point that North Koreans are brainwashed idiots
of course you're mad, that's how low status people react to learning something that doesn't fit their world view

>DUDE, STOP CONSUMING YOUR NATIONS PROPAGANDA!
>links me my nations propaganda
>BTFO!!!

Attached: grayons.png (500x533, 66K)