The carrot and the whip for v4

>President Jean-Claude Juncker’s European Commission, backed by Germany, France and the EU’s other wealthy paymasters, will unveil proposals on Wednesday as part of the 2021-2027 budget that will tie funding, on which poorer eastern countries rely, to respect for the rule of law, EU officials told Reuters.

>Under the proposals, funds could be withheld from countries which fail to abide by treaty obligations to respect the rule of law, such as by having independent courts.

>We have leaders flirting with another set of values,” said a third, referring to Orbán’s call for “illiberal democracy” and his attacks on an open refugee policy which he says is promoted by Brussels officials set on imposing a new “empire” on Hungary.

>“We will work hard to keep them hooked in to the system,” said another. “With the right carrots — and sticks.”

euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/empire-strikes-back-eu-to-combat-eastern-strongmen-with-funding-threat/
So, yuropoors, how do you like neocolonialism?

Attached: profimedia-0309094470.jpg (1250x833, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/inequality/2017/sep/15/food-brands-accused-of-selling-inferior-versions-in-eastern-europe
economist.com/news/europe/21724408-dual-foods-furore-hints-eastern-mistrust-west-eastern-europeans-think-western-food
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43741545
spiegel.de/international/business/eastern-europeans-tired-of-inferior-products-a-1182949.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We will work hard to keep them hooked in to the system,” said another. “With the right carrots — and sticks.”
Jesus Christ. These cunts need the fear of God

Fuck yeah, you whip 'em Jean-Claude

WW3 soon pls

Look, I would love to treat Eastern Europeans as equals, but sadly carrot and stick is the only language they understand, other than they slavish babble

>need the fear of God
xexexe

If you dislike them so much then why keep them in your infernal union?

I wonder why.

Because bringing civilization to slavs is the western mans burden

>complain about being seen as evil detached bureaucrats
>act like evil detached bureaucrats

>V4
You mean Hungary and Poland. When you announce cultural counter-revolution against liberal democracy, as Kaczynski and Orbán did, you’re bound to get some sort of response.

They are aware that when the influx of gibs stops, we'll just stop paying our share to the EU budget, right? And when that happens, there won't be any reason for Poland to stay in that kolkhoz anymore.

Attached: 1479603946432.png (667x670, 386K)

You and Czechs toned down earlier on
True

Butthurt """People""" who act like Jow Forums incarnate irl, from that glorified asshole known as V4 do not deserve anything good

Even if you and the Hungarians submit, the feeling of defeat and alienation will grow roots in the population. But as the European periphery gets destroyed people will start reconsidering and counteracting.

>ireland calling anyone "people" with multiple quotation marks
lmao

>liberal democracy
It's mostly a meme anyways. Everybody can see now that it's just posturing and virtue signalling.

>Germans
>civilization
Lmao

why are you so rude? :_:

Thanks for proving my point you welfare leeching orc

Bump

Funny, i don't remember the people you call leeching orcs labelling you as a tax haven.

the budget will be cut anyway for us because southern states are in worse shape than us, in terms of development, they need it more now

this is just empty threats

make the sl*vshits suffer

>I would love to treat Eastern Europeans as equals

Sure you do:
theguardian.com/inequality/2017/sep/15/food-brands-accused-of-selling-inferior-versions-in-eastern-europe
economist.com/news/europe/21724408-dual-foods-furore-hints-eastern-mistrust-west-eastern-europeans-think-western-food
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43741545
spiegel.de/international/business/eastern-europeans-tired-of-inferior-products-a-1182949.html

Soon we'll pull Austria into our orbit. There's nothing you can do.

>fityesznyik vágyálmok

Hungarians don't speak a Slavic language though.

We'd love to treat them as equals, but luckily they're not equal :^)

look, if Eastern European have a different taste, who are we to judge them

That's right, they still have a soul. They're not phlegmatic, lobotomised automatons

Posted by the Islamic Republic of al-Franca

Attached: 1442694532665.png (800x555, 833K)

butthurt niggers

This would actually work here as the oligarch who cleverly stole underclass votes that would otherwise go to commies and the other commies rellies on EU money to run his business (just like many western companies mind you). Somehow, Czech Republic is not even once mention in the article, only Poland which would not give much fuck about 4% of budget and would just borrow more and Hungary, where any sanction woudl actually strenghten Orbán, so I guess Juncker & friends are ignorant bunch.

because we build them cars and other shit for cheap while being market for shitty food, all this can go on because eurobribes for politicians.
muh german economy!

alri pavel

it is just banter, brudi
we love our eastern european friends

>guess Juncker & friends are ignorant bunch
there is some major risk of the whole thing backfiring indeed

Macron might think driving Poland or Hungary out of the EU would win him next elections.

Attached: Hungarian showing contempt.jpg (790x444, 50K)

What about the Article 7? Weren't we supposed to be sanctioned? Did everyone forget about it already?

now tell me that fairytale about different kind of dirt stains.

I wonder if he will win or we will get to see Le Pen or Melenchon. Personally, I would want to see meme so would go for Le Pen or Melenchon

too many non french already. they all vote for him or other gibs me dat candidate.

But the EU didn't put any sanctions against Poland and we still have no official statement that Poland or Hungary violated the rule of law. There is a procedure for that (article 7) and as long as it's not finished, they can't cut any funds for us. And it's highly impossible that the European Council will vote that we breached the rule of law, because they need unanimity and some countries have already announced they won't support the sanctions against Poland and Hungary.

Well Melenchon is gibs-me-dat but is anti-EU in some way. Isn't he kinda a viable option to be elected?

Le Pen is also gibs me dats.

Only gibs me dats win in modern democracies as long as the gibs don’t make their way to the very poorest who would actually benefit form them the most.

Stop embarrassing us, you Jackeen fuck.

Attached: pajama_boy.jpg (916x1036, 132K)

Valerie Gisgard d Estaing himself proposed a new union comprising of the west, iberians, Italy, Scandis, balts AND Poland

why would getting rid of Czechs or Greeks improve the EU?

>Czech

Force unequal treaty and bleed us dry to build up union economy.

>Greece

Feed it to the Turks.

Small, irrelevant countries. Moreover getting rid of Greece you're getting rid of intricate diplomatic exchanges with Turkey, border disputes even armed conflicts.

>border disputes even armed conflicts.
Man, I love sci-fi.

>1940: Norway tries to stop the germans by sinking their big ass aircraft carrier, but it doesn't stop them
>1994: Norway tries to avoid joining the EU by simply voting no, but we get forced into EEA which basically is full EU membership without voting rights

I hope the Americans finish the job next time DÆSU

Attached: 1520162096177.jpg (666x666, 114K)

Fill the blank. Roll

Attached: 1334.jpg (400x234, 75K)

He is west German. He doesn't understand that there are nice people there. That you can go on a nice holiday trip in the Tatra and drive through beautiful Czechia, because he never left the eastern border.

I'd like some westerner to whip me, also call me a filthy Slavshit or Polescum
don't ask why, just do

Attached: omsk.png (649x654, 65K)

V4 want the privileges but not the commitments nor responsibilities that other euros nations have.

we never had an aircraft carrier. must be the norwegian education.

Not having independent courts is what's going to get you in trouble