Okay, so it is clear that Kek has chosen Banyan...But why?

It is pretty simple folks. Banyan is head above heels better than any hyper focused niche currency. There is no team more well connected when it comes to Big Data on the blockchain...And here it is...sitting at a sub $20 million marketcap.

Kelvin Long the co founder is the founder of Union Pay Smart - Union Pay's big data division. He left Union Pay to start Banyan

They have NDA's with China Unicom (4th largest telecom company in the world), China Union Pay (3X bigger than Visa), and several different Government sources.

They have 40 employees and aim to have 80 by the end of the year...and here you are staring at a sub $20 million marketcap gem while every Banyan thread continues to roll trip 9's on the regular.

Spamming stinkies move aside. There is a new sheriff in town.

$2 EOY.

Attached: bbn1.png (300x272, 57K)

I'm very measured in my investments, I've only invested in a few
>ANS at $2
>ICX at $1
>OMG at $.50
>BNB at $.50
and let me tell you, I'm putting a fat stack into BBN. I haven't had this much faith in a coin in a long time

post em

Attached: 40633856-mushroomshaped-banyan-tree-on-green-lawn.jpg (1300x867, 230K)

How can they have NDAs with a bunch of known companies? Is that a joke?

u wot m8

bbn gang

So, this is like an oracle for the data industry?
Where can i buy this shit?

It is different in China. NDA basically means don't use our brand in any official marketing campaigns and don't talk in detail about our agreement.

They still nonchalantly drop these names all the time. The first thing David Zhou (CEO ever said in the telegram was "We have business partnership with China Union Pay"

It was a birthday present from my mom.

Attached: Birthday Boy.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

Dub 7 in every Banyan thread I swear.

give mom a cut when you're rich

Why do you have youtube red?

Data fusion/Artificial Intelligence. They are solving the problem of data stagnation. When data stagnates it becomes less valuable as the block ticks. Blockchain is the only way to speed this up and prevent stagnation. The only way you can take multiple data sources and fuse them together is through a high transacting curator...Banyan Network.

Bibox and several Dex exchange. Bibox is awesome, buy it there.

As clock *

Moms in the picture on the left. I'm gonna open up a dog rescue for her instead.

I didn't know I do. What's youtube red?

Hey man. My condolences on your loss. She is in a better place.

Much appreciated, user. You're right.

you have a good heart user

Thank you. I would have been a complete chad asshole if she didn't show me what's important in life.

Ahhh fuck. Good on you for looking out for dogs though, she's probably smiling down on you user

We're all gonna make it brahs

Attached: robred.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

She loved rescuing dogs. I bet she is. I have 5 rescues right now :) pretend pic related is a dog

Attached: 1521901395840.jpg (592x512, 56K)

Sorry, I was confusing. My original reply here was responding to the question in the OP's category

Nice quads mate

Are we all just going to ignore these quads???

I'm a complete poorfag but I'm interested. Currently have 1k Link and STORM, 700 REQ. Why should I invest in this and how much?

Attached: 1453357460997.gif (500x446, 663K)

Oh boy. The BBN schilling has began.....again.
While I do think it’s a solid project it’s in its infancy.

China OBOR diagram shows union pay is on board

Attached: E8A2D1F9-619D-44A2-BB54-FB2586DE9396.jpg (1727x817, 212K)

Are we all just going to ignore these trips????

Attached: 1523026982932.gif (300x243, 255K)

this is the chosen coin confirmed

Poorfag here only 12k BBN.

I really believe BBN is going to be great ROI. Currently I'm holding about 25k. I am debating highly on the next dip assuming there is one, selling all my NAS (which I also really like) and putting it into BBN and basically adding another 15k. Should I do it?

So it is. Thanks mom! Best birthday ever! :)

Attached: New Moon.png (2368x1736, 1.15M)

Aww I finally got some. I collected digits all day and didn't get any. Now I get the 77 as well! I think we will make it, anons :)