Are people just becoming more idiotic

Are people just becoming more idiotic
twitter.com/i/moments/989915422471475200

Attached: 6037DD0B-872F-4F37-B441-7AD88BB31CC5.png (640x1136, 961K)

To be fair. I always bring own soup and tooth paste because things like this.

Attached: 1523243231878.jpg (960x666, 120K)

What the hell did I just read?

Attached: 9CAF9E10-F2F6-4CBC-ABFD-BAD11280DBF8.jpg (647x799, 234K)

> using hotel shampoo

look, if you're staying at a under €1,000 per night Hotel, your toillets are going to be dogshit, hotels call it shampoo, but it's a 20ml bottle of perfumed water. ~
No one takes vacations rellying entirely on hotel freebies.

There, now that I posted a valid response, you can all do the rest of the thread that involves calling people niggers

Attached: 1522978188076.gif (400x400, 315K)

Everything in white society is for white people. I'm a black man and I always keep a bottle of black people shampoo on me for occasions such as this. If it doesn't have Aloe Vera and coconut oil, it is not fit for my beautiful Nubian locks.

It just seems like it because brown and especially black ""people"" got a platform to speak up nowadays. Of course you can't except anything smart to come out of their mouths

Haha look at him go

i fucking hate racist shampoos

I am sorry but where is the shampoo for bald people? Check your hair privilege everyone, whites and black

you've been away for a while

like 3 hours bro, you must be a night time poster

posts like yours remind me to leave so good afternoon, good evening and good night, sleep tight and wake up bright

cringe

I didn't even know there was shampoo for black people

niggers like these seriously need to fuck off back to africa

There's a lot you don't know about us Africans, white boy
We will when Africa takes back what's hers. Europe and America are built on black labor. When market forces force value back where it actually belongs, every black person will return to mama Africa.

Attached: 2255124.jpg (400x400, 23K)

how?

If Africa goes first world, why would they accept you? You're just another foreigner to them.

Africa is growing. Europe and America are stagnating. This is well known. Nigeria will be the world's top economy, with the world's largest population within the century.

Pan-Africanism is bigger than you think.

I haven't shampooed for 2 weeks

Attached: 1493241373381.jpg (657x527, 44K)

>Nigeria will be the world's top economy
Lmao

>Europe and America are built on black labor
That’s right, all those skycrapers and cities were built using cotton that black people picked!!!

nigeria is a corrupt warlord state with abysmal life quality and education that makes brazil look like paradise in comparison, if they're lucky they'll become a vassal of china who will just exhaust their natural resources.

Bump