Is.. is that SOVTHRON wine you're drinking?

Is.. is that SOVTHRON wine you're drinking?
STOPP akkurat der!

Attached: 1523340312147.jpg (814x475, 80K)

Yes but I'm a Southron is OK.

Attached: 1524666241706.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Ismagħni x' se ngħidlek ja bagħal imġiddem; żomm il-bogħod minni inkella naqbad lil martek u ndaħħalulha f' sorma.

We (friulans, north east italy) are not "southrons". We have only romance italic language but we are more like Germans. Our culture is completely different from med culture, we have next to nothing in common with italians or spaniards. Culturally and mentally we're more similar to Germany than to greece or malta.

Please stop calling us Southrons. Thank you.

Hello I am your Suebi brother.

Attached: 1508342929709.png (582x647, 444K)

based germanic brother! Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn.

He is from Bergen, he would say: "STOPP akkurat derhen".

I am SOUTHERN danish and therefor MED. HAIL JVPITER! DEATH TO BARBARIANS

you will soon die in the upcoming ice age, disgusting southron, and we will prevail

Attached: 1479303728734.png (1328x764, 122K)

We should colonize other planets but only send Nords and Meds. Imagine the potential desu.

Attached: 134552354685986.png (840x840, 176K)

nords and meds would do nothing without CENTRAL and WESTERN european masterminds

You wish!

>England

Colonized by NORDS AND MEDS

>Germany

COLONIZED BY NORDS AND MEDS

>France

COLONIZED BY NORDS AND MEDS

>sl*vs
OH NO NONONONONOO

Attached: 1512081629063.png (136x102, 26K)

so what you're saying is that celts buttfucked right from meds and left from nords create masterrace rapebabbies?

Everyone is a Celt in Western Europe though, or at least mixed with one.

I kill all n*Rdoids I see.
I FUCK ALL N*RDS I SEE

das rite, WE WUZ EVERTHANG MY KANGGA!

Attached: 1508160229326.png (720x322, 262K)

What are these GERMS doing here?

>firulani
>non calabresi del nord
nice digits btw

everyone in this thread is a filthy so*Thron except for norgay

I hate everything about this man from his retarded broken accent to his ugly balding pattern to his long dumb face

>WAAAH MY SOUTHRON ASS IS ON FIRE
bet you eat honey too, you disgusting subhuman

If there's one thing I hate it is the feel I get when I think about the snobby stuck up "Mittleuropean" (whatever the fuck that means) race known as Triestini. Several thousands of my ancestors died in that useless war, the best of the youth of my land, they had sacrificed themselves so that the snobby stuck up "Mittleuopean" Triestini could call themselves Italians. What a waste, what a terrible waste.

Or rather "Arrête-toi là!"

Greetings Med brother, since we were part of the Roman empire that makes me a Med too. MARE NOSTVM

Legitimately mentally ill

Heritage ain't free. cultures gotta be littered with evolution.
Snorre Sturlason is not my cultural epitome. he was a filthy cave-dweller, and probably pagan aswell :DD. Norge and Noreg, not Northvegr ok. praise the national romanticism.

good post