Measles epidemic in South Europe

kaleva.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/tuhkarokko-leviaa-etela-euroopassa-matkalle-lahteva-vauva-kannattaa-rokottaa/791958/

Special researcher from Finnish organization for well being and health (THL), Mia Kontio, explains that anyone from North Europe visiting South Europe should take vaccinations before going there.

There is measles epidemic in poor countries with lower than average health care, these countries include Greece, Romania, France and Italy.

Somehow Greece is the only one of these countries that is not elevetad to status of "permanently increased risk zone for measles"

Especially if you take young kids there with you, the vaccination is important. Travel agencies don't inform you about the measles situation.

Attached: measles.jpg (890x994, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaccinestoday.eu/stories/measles-in-europe-where-is-the-outrage/
sssscomic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>vaccination wor--

Thanks for the warning

south europe is third world

Based Odin striking M*Doids for their crimes

Never trust a southron!

Attached: [email protected] (640x360, 82K)

It is also in Japan.

Attached: Apd6223956252860433755.jpg (640x360, 85K)

読めないでしよ (´・ω・`)

it's actually becoming a big problem again because the american novax cancer spread here

Not here, shoo, go away
Wise words, Mer

Herd immunity is breaking down. Used to be you can get away with not vaccinating because enough people around you are vaccinated to break the chain of infection. Now, there's too many millennials with Dr Google MD qualifications not vaccinating their kids because "no one ever get measles, it's a big pharma konspeerahcee".

Mr. Cachet

Ah yes here comes the Euros blaming all their countries' problems on America. Anything to avoid responsibility. If it's our fault, why do we have higher vaccination rates than you?

>Nordics are not vaccinated

Portugal and Spain escaped due to the power of THE VISIGOTHS AND SUEBIS. PRAISE ODIN.

ew

>Muh millenials
>Biggest faces of the anti-vax movement are all 40+

>poor countries with lower than average health care, these countries include Greece, Romania, France and Italy.
>poor countries with lower than average health care
>Greece, Romania, France and Italy

Attached: 1455431028831.jpg (1049x1049, 172K)

bs
It's mostly gypsy children and people who haven't or have been partially vaccinated and work in healthcare. Number of infections goes down.
Thanks no vaxers, kys please

i remember as a kid how a lot of people thought that people from 1000 years ago were dumb because they thought the earth was flat

god damn

Attached: 1523167522199.jpg (810x483, 216K)

>Jow Forums defending vaccines
Of course. This is the home of autism.

anti-vaccination movements started in Europe in the 1800s, opposing vaccination against smallpox; although, their leaders visited the US and spread their ideology here too almost immediately.

whites arent human

I think our healthcare systems did part of the job, still agree.

France and Italy poor and have lower then average health care? Really?

I honestly have no idea why things work better in Spain than in Greece. The Spanish people seem even more lazy due to siesta and such cultural things. But somehow you manage to avoid shit like massive measles outbreaks.

it's not healthcare, it's retards who do not want to vaccinate their kids

We have that problem here too. I bet if those anti vaccine people were to have their kid die because of measles theyd sing a different tune.

It has nothing to do with richness and health care, vaccines aren't so expensive.
It has to do with stupid novax popular myth, some people here are falling for them.
They are still a small minority but they are more compared to other countries, for reasons I can't really decipher yet.

He was talking about American novaxxers, not about America itself. Or do you think that American no vaccination crazy people embody America so criticism of them is attacking the whole America?

then why not just say novaxers in that case? hmmm?

Shit originates from america

Because the current crazy happen to come from America?

If Europeans are so much better than Americans, why are they so susceptible to our degeneracy? You people must be real dumb fucks if you can be convinced by retarded Americans to stop vaccinating your children.

novax was around awhile before us
so what the fuck was the point of dumb finn

jesus lot of butthurt americans itt, look we may be better on a societial level but ordinary ppl are just as dumb dumb here than there so american cancers like novaxers or sjws can and will spread here too.

Do you get mad when news report the ethnicity of criminal in crime news too?

@88823549
>doesn't reply cuz he got btfo and just says we are butthurt

just own up to your shit for once euro

nice strawman

Well do you? Why can't you mention the ethnicity of antivaxers?

>"it's because of american novax cancer!"
>"why can't euro own up to their mistakes"
>"nah he was saying it was american novax and not them as a whole"
>"then why no just say novax as everyone around the world partakes in this dumb meme"
>"because it came from america"
*it didn't* but see where the counterpoint falls? jesus

also you could say southern euro novaxers because that was the whole point of the article man. christ alive

Without American novax cancer there wouldn't be novax cancer here. Nothing wrong with telling the truth.

m*d novaxers are to blame too ofc, better now?

>It's just a cold bro, though it out!
t. americans

where does all the novaxx ideas come from?
it's the American owned web sites which get cited by web sites in other languages

>Greece, Romania, France and Italy
W-what? I haven't heard anything about this.

Attached: d58d8.jpg (500x473, 55K)

lmao then like i said this makes no sense.
>Without American novax cancer there wouldn't be novax cancer here.
wrong. novax has been a thing for as long as studies from vaccines have been around. and last time i checked, americans aren't the only ones in the world with vaccines.

>blamed too
>too

Are perhaps an American novaxers or why are you so defensive?

What?
>why are you so defensive?
Why not? I see something wrong I point it out.

>novax has been a thing for as long as studies from vaccines have been around.

Nah, the current novaxers culture is an American phenomena, see

>current novax culture
which in then came from old novax culture. this shit didn't just sprout out of thin air.

He's saying that it's an increase in unvaccinated non-Europeans who caused this: brown and black refugees

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Attached: post apocalypse Nordic.jpg (1650x1172, 794K)

>brown and black refugees
that's literally what i didn't say at all

The Disneyland outbreak made typical families in the US (and elsewhere) feel vulnerable. ‘Normal’ kids on a normal holiday were infected and infected others. It could happen to anyone.

Maybe – maybe – in Europe we let ourselves off the hook by pinning measles outbreaks on distinct sub-sections of the population. (Read Marc Muscat’s Who Gets Measles in Europe).

Thousands of cases in Bulgaria and Romania were largely concentrated in Roma communities; the 17-year-old girl who died from measles in the Netherlands last year lived in the Dutch ‘Bible belt’ where vaccination rates are low; and epidemics have been reported in anthroposophic communities.

Perhaps headline writers (and their readers) don’t see these groups as ‘typical’. They are not the ‘normal families’ on holiday in Disneyland.

vaccinestoday.eu/stories/measles-in-europe-where-is-the-outrage/

that is cuz they are lying.

> Roma are not real Romanians

whats this?

sssscomic.com/

Attached: 650.jpg (1382x950, 633K)