Why are they so ungrateful?

Why are they so ungrateful?
Don't they know the meaning of the words "Thank you"?

Attached: poland-1758843_1280.png (1280x1211, 91K)

>inb4 where is war contribution

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

but poles are actual men
they made me a sissy in secondary school

Because you are weak anglo bitch

Fuck off, pooftah

Because everybody is guilty to them, while they never did anything wrong to any country.

why wasn't l born a cute girl so guys would be nice to me?

Attached: 1524777863454.jpg (576x768, 103K)

This. The Poles I've met hate Germany, Ukraine, Russia, and the rest of the West for being degenerate, then flock to the West

They're a shining beacon in a sea of shit.

Attached: Poland.png (1200x965, 586K)

>Poles hate the West
That's a dumb meme not grounded in reality

Attached: tsb0e2twlil01.png (1024x512, 305K)

You're supposed to post the picture too

Attached: Third largest city - main street.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Poles are subhuman animals

pay reparations

Attached: 1503816237871m.jpg (718x1024, 135K)

Attached: 15248974012641.jpg (680x453, 264K)

They trash their Ukrainian brothers that come to their country and work, then they flee to Germany, UK, Ireland, Norway, Iceland, and start fights/steal/act like niggers. They only take EU gibs and give nothing in return. They obsess over WW2 crimes that other countries did to them and completely ignore the atrocities that they themselves committed.

Poland? More like Whoreland lol

Attached: 1507233191348.jpg (1280x904, 327K)

>I insult other countries when it's not even funny

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

We are not their brothers macaco
Fuck off

XD

Attached: 1523776389971.gif (500x375, 469K)

>We are not their brothers macaco

Attached: 14583195868800.jpg (600x444, 57K)

>They trash their Ukrainian brothers that come to their country and work
The relationship between Poles and Ukrops working in Poland isn't bad
>They only take EU gibs and give nothing in return
Less EU gibs per capita than many other EE nations, "nothing in return" is a questionable statement as western companies got access to a large market and a source of cheap labour
>They obsess over WW2 crimes that other countries did to them and completely ignore the atrocities that they themselves committed
There were crimes committed by Poles, but less than what was done to Poles by others
AK killings in the Vilnius region were pretty shitty and an atrocity
In Ukraine not so much, as they were punitive actions for the genocide happening there
The highest number (provided by Ukrainian historians) of Ukrainian casualties caused by Poland is 20k
That's still significantly less than the lowest estimate for the number of Polish victims is 70k, that number was likely higher, so that's a false equivalency
If you consider all the other shit, like thousands of Poles being forced to do slave labor in concentration camps and the systematic murder of the intelligentsia, Polish victimhood complex is somewhat understandable
Nevertheless, living in the past is dumb and we should start looking forward

Go back

Post more funny pictures mohammed

>The relationship between Poles and Ukrops working in Poland isn't bad

Attached: 14609142638931.jpg (299x338, 23K)

stop bullying poles

Attached: 1524897876369.png (445x536, 175K)

It isn't, there's no violence going on and they keep going to Poland because it's profitable for them and likely safer than in Ukraine as well

>mohammed

Attached: z5RgrxANpaU.jpg (604x333, 55K)

>they keep going to Poland

only bandera bydlo goes there because russians will arest and put them in prison for crimes against humanity. usualy kokol goes working into russia because they dont need to learn polakish and get more money. (russians pay the same salaties like own, when polaken only low cost shit. also kokols can work in own professions hwen in Polakenland they work on the fields and wish toilets.)

Attached: CgvtuLnU8AIZjgU.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Volga german here
Throughout my life I had more Polish friends than German or Russian ones
First time I realized theres another breed of Poles, that are known to be specifically butthurt and perpetually insulting towards Germans and Russians is on the Internet a few years ago
Until that point I'd considered Poles to be my Bros.
I still do though, because I am a normal human being that doesnt let memes/politics and whatsoever - that I wouldnt be able to influence anyway - dilute the mind to be xenophobic towards Poles
My advice for succesful friendly relationships among Germans, russians and Poles: Don't ever start to talk about politics, History, Communism and Nazi Germany

Polish people are fine. It is Poland that is the problem

Yes, everybody gets indoctrinated by their respective governments
I'm Polish and I like Russia and don't really care about Ukraine, there's always two kinds of people, the ultra nationalistic retards and the normal ones

kek

poles, PiSowskie bydlos, poles on Jow Forums and Jow Forums and nationalism that goes far beyond "we dont want refugees"

>poles
ohh shit didnt mean poles in general
my mistake just ignore the first one, start with PiSowskie bydlos

Don't start talking shit about PiS though, their foreign policy may be retarded but they're tackling the demographic problem and the economy is doing better than it did under PO

>they're tackling the demographic problem
how?and how does it translate into reality? are birth rates on a reasonable level?

>that are known to be specifically butthurt and perpetually insulting towards Germans and Russians

>yfw you're both in one package

500+
The government gives 500 PLN a month as monetary support to a family for every child it has
I don't have exact numbers, but from what I've been hearing birth-rates have improved

>Don't ever start to talk about politics, History, Communism and Nazi Germany

>dont talk at all. only drugs, whores and sports.

rolf.. such is life between polaken..

Attached: ChEbtq3WgAEob-5.jpg (547x592, 46K)

>how?
They import BIG BLACK BULLS from US bases they host to impregnate tight polish white pussay

Some EU minister once pretty much told them that Poles can only take so much he has learned the Polish word for thank you but has never heard any Pole say ‘you’re welcome’

What so bad in this city? I suppose Birmingham looks the same

i can be a cute or masculine guy so girls would be nice to you

it somehow worked in russia? are effects noticeable in poland?

>Polish people are fine.
No.

t. pole

>>dont talk at all. only drugs, whores and sports.
we also talked about planes and videogames
but that was in our childhood

well, all Poles I ever met were good people

it's possible to find shitheads in every country in the world

Good for you. All the poles I've met except one wanted money or something else for free.

Reminds me of someone.

Weird, I though they liked Belarusians. What do you have against them, poleshits?

People don't know anything about it (ignorance) and think that it's Kaliningrad 2.0 for Russia in a geopolitical context.