/balk/

dionysian edition
old

Attached: 1505119077999.jpg (736x555, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqWunDQDUSc
youtube.com/watch?v=JvdwvkiBmOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_busiest_airports_in_the_Balkans
html5.haxball.com/?c=caF8JUrv84w&p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Italy?
nope, just Shkoder, the gem of the Western balkans

Attached: 5581481835_6fa2b23b62_b[1].jpg (1024x798, 491K)

will the polaks flock here also???

Porçay

pravete hax

soon

Attached: ethnic albania.jpg (1925x1742, 575K)

there are a lot of western greek islands that have similar aesthetic
the venetian influence is visible

please don't shoot us with your bb guns

Attached: 1523819122413.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Are izchezvai s toq hax da ti eba maikata detska

Macedonia should expand east and southeast, not west

um sorry sweetie but Bitola would like a word with you

Attached: Bitola.jpg (1500x1000, 493K)

Shkoder is serbian clay that's why it looks like that

>tmw a city of only 100k pop is better than a capital city of 800k

statistics tell otherwise, shka

napusni treda

>statistics tell otherwise, shka
which ones, shiptar?

I really want Albania to annex southern Serbia so Serbs could take control over Albania and do what should be done.

LOL

Attached: 1524932145794.jpg (800x1106, 105K)

kek

Ceausescu maxed out that perk

There's not a single good reason to justify that Albania is undeveloped shithole.

why don't the fyrombeys and albanians fight in real life instead of talking nonsense here 24/7? most of them even live in the same country lol

one made by the state, dumbass.
>implying that servia has any balls to attack a NATO country

i will meet anyone here at ruski pametnik to beat the shit out of them

I had some thoughts here, why can I purchase an apartment in Bansko bulgaria for cheap but I can't here in popova sapka or other skiing shits?

We don't have almost any apartment complexes, while you have a whole industry of that shit and golf courses

I think there's opportunity here, someone from tataria start building in Macedonia and sell off like you do there

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Welcome to Bulgaria
- Lowest prices in EU and lowest quality of goods at the same time
- Highest corruption in EU, political mafia is leading the country
- Almost non-existent health care
- Corrupt and ineffective justice system
- Sofia=Dirtiest city in Europa with most polluted air
- Outside of Sofia, everything is dead. Whole villages are disappearing.The growing gipsy minority is destroying the remaining
- Almost all young and educated Bulgarians have left the country. A demographic catastrophe is very near.

>30% of the population is Albanian and there are big arguments in the country
>make fun of your father

>father

do you feel uncomfortable talking about your roots?

>Kazanboy dumps his copypasta

But kazanboy liked Bulgarians?

>* blocks your path *

Attached: rus.arctic.jpg (2200x1739, 413K)

mi smo
mi smo firomiti
krademe istoriaa

>tmw 60k albanians only in Cair
thats big enough to be a big city in kosova, maybe even in albania
not to mention the surrounding municipalities, probably reaches 200k
When Ethnic Albania will happen, I'd vote Shkup for the capital.

>>tmw 60k albanians only in Cair
Based. When the time comes it'll be turned like the ghetto of Warsaw.

wonder why

Attached: 003093997276.png (960x760, 1.13M)

In 2002? Now there are 6k, basically all the Albanians you see in skopje are tourists who came from kosovo

>- Lowest prices in EU and lowest quality of goods at the same time

Quality is the same as all eastern countries, all of us protested and let's hope for higher quality.

>- Highest corruption in EU, political mafia is leading the country

Italy???

>- Almost non-existent health care

Still better than most of the """western balkans"""

>- Corrupt and ineffective justice system

It's gonna be solved when the eurocrats want it to be.

>- Sofia=Dirtiest city in Europa with most polluted air

Never been to Poland I guess

>- Outside of Sofia, everything is dead. Whole villages are disappearing.The growing gipsy minority is destroying the remaining

Also a lot of gypsies go to germoney to collect state handouts, bulgaria is becoming whiter. While fyrom is becoming Albanian.

>- Almost all young and educated Bulgarians have left the country. A demographic catastrophe is very near.

Happens all around eastern europe except czechia, and also your people do the same when they get our passport.

true.
By now I bet my life that it fucking has more than 80k
Not gonna matter though, since when we take over all those houses in aerodrom will be empty and everything will be okay with density.

>Writing esseys on a copypasta
>Tatar iq

ime nemame
srbia sakame
mi smo mi smo mi smo firomiti
albaanski roooboviii

aerodrom
>transfer words from my language in English
>be the greatest linguist ever

>with most polluted air
most of this comes from your shithole

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-220851.png (1080x1920, 943K)

>Anyone in aerodrom selling shit to a shqip
There will be a civil war before one albanian is allowed to enter here let alone live

Attached: IMG_20180428_125900.jpg (3675x2155, 2.97M)

I'd assume your infrastructure can't actually support mass tourism

Hello,

I think you are paying too much attention to some details which are actually not that important. With an income level of around 2000-2400 BGN, you and your son will be quite OK. You don't need to think about food cost or accomodation. The bigger problems you will encounter are:

- Terrible healthcare. Be prepared to pay an expensive private insurance if you expect a decent service. The situation in the state healthcare institutions is catastrophic. The best doctors are leaving the country for better paid jobs in Western Europe.
- Non-Existent law-enforcement. Street crime in Sofia is actually lower than in Brussels for example. The biggest problems are the corruption and fraud at the highest level - state force is basically led by the mafia. Institutions, police, politic- and justice systems - everything.
- Sofia is extremely dirty, esp. the air is highly polluted. Traffic is a nightmare. Infrastructure is in a very poor condition, despite the statements of the prime minister that "HE" is doing so much for the country.
- People: Bulgaria has lot of high potentials, which all left the country. Very few of them are still there. The demographic situation is highly concerning. Outside of Sofia, the country is basically dead. The so called "small town" is disappearing very fast. In most of the villages, you will encounter only few old people over 80. Soon, the gipsy minorities will occupy them completely.
- Quality of goods and services. Yes, you pay less, but you also receive less. Don't think you will get same cheese, beef or beer like in Belgium for 1/2 of the price.

1 upboat = 1 cry :'(

Attached: poor diaspora analbanian.png (860x413, 61K)

One day I'll build a monument of Albanian skulls on this fort for display, when we take back Cair

Attached: IMG_20171217_180302.jpg (2160x3840, 2.63M)

You sad non-person from a sad non-country.

No man I'm telling you there's crazy opportunity here, if I built a complex of studios-1beds in a mountain with a ski lift and sold them for 10-15k like you the skopjan shits would sell that out in 24 hours

They buy up EVERYTHING that is built here, I've seen new buildings being built and the first week after opening they're full of people

Cheap apartments would sell like hotcakes here, the only way to own in our resorts is to buy a 50-100k vikendica. If we could get bulgarians to dump 3-10M on new complexes like you have we'd benefit and you would make money

Aerodrome looks like literal shit
Next next summer when i visit Albania again i'll take pics of my neighborhood in Shkoder and show you what a real country looks like (literally, a real country)

Attached: 1524941413533.jpg (900x469, 102K)

That's not it retard, that's the border between centar and cair (Albanians live behind the fort)

>w-when we tak back cair
>w-when we take back gazi baba
>w-when we take back shitshit
>w-when we take back macedonia

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=FqWunDQDUSc

>- Terrible healthcare. Be prepared to pay an expensive private insurance if you expect a decent service. The situation in the state healthcare institutions is catastrophic. The best doctors are leaving the country for better paid jobs in Western Europe.

Same in every eastern country

>- Non-Existent law-enforcement. Street crime in Sofia is actually lower than in Brussels for example. The biggest problems are the corruption and fraud at the highest level - state force is basically led by the mafia. Institutions, police, politic- and justice systems - everything.

We passed an anti corruption law and are fixing our country.
>- Sofia is extremely dirty, esp. the air is highly polluted. Traffic is a nightmare. Infrastructure is in a very poor condition, despite the statements of the prime minister that "HE" is doing so much for the country.
You should know that yourself, Sofia is cleaner than most of your country.
>- People: Bulgaria has lot of high potentials, which all left the country. Very few of them are still there. The demographic situation is highly concerning.
Happens all around EE, read my posts please.
>Outside of Sofia, the country is basically dead. The so called "small town" is disappearing very fast. In most of the villages, you will encounter only few old people over 80. Soon, the gipsy minorities will occupy them completely.

Nobody lives in villages almost and gypsies go to western europe for benefits while your Albanians and turks are staying.
>- Quality of goods and services. Yes, you pay less, but you also receive less. Don't think you will get same cheese, beef or beer like in Belgium for 1/2 of the price.

I guess you missed the news where all eastern countries are protesting about it, it's not only us whom has those problems

>Gazi baba
>Albanians
lol. Go check the census shqipshit. Maybe some villages are counted under it but you have presence in Cair only (with 30% macedonians)

Doesn't matter
All of your "country" looks like shit which is why no one visits or invests
It hurts me physically to even MENTION the name Shkoder in the same comment as FYROMletistan

Like I said when i visit again i'll take pics and show you a real city

something like that, maybe a bit better nowadays
youtube.com/watch?v=JvdwvkiBmOM

>All of your "country" looks like shit which is why no one visits or invests
We're full of tourists and more developed than any balkan city, here it's the highest quality of life you can experience on the peninsula

>gazi baba
>villages
>Cair- 30% macedonians
>still thinks this is 2002
you're clearly a retard.

LOL reading this comment literally made me grin like a retard in public
Best joke I heard today
Citylet

>It hurts me physically to even MENTION the name Shkoder in the same comment as FYROMletistan
based

Considering this place is awful make us a service and don't come here at all, the less of your kind we have - the better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_busiest_airports_in_the_Balkans
facepalm

Fucking pathetic. Most soy post of the day.

I unironically love Macedonia so much

>implying enverbey has money to take a bus trip to the airport

I am not sure if I should tell him or not...

NO ONE COMES THERE LOL
Hahahaha
FYROMistan < Kosovo

True gib me dick NOWWW SERB
Do whatever bre

html5.haxball.com/?c=caF8JUrv84w&p=1
4cham

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Attached: 1448163328855.jpg (192x190, 16K)

That's because of all the shiptar diaspora coming back and forth, shows the state of your pathetic province if you have more flights than skopoje LOL

>Fertility levels have been falling among Macedonia's majority population for years while ethnic Albanians have been increasing in number.
>In 2009, the number of ethnic Macedonians dropped by 2,000 as deaths outnumbered births, while the number of ethnic Albanians increased by 4,500.
>The Muslim population of Macedonia, which includes the Albanians, has also had a much higher fertility rate for more than a decade. The 2002 census found that 47% of children aged 0-4 were Muslim.

FYROM DOESNT EVEN BREAK 700K TOURISTS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actually Kosovo has stagnated while our numbers doubled

Kosovo had 1,628,678 flights in 2013 while we had only 800k

Now we have 1,868,272 while they have 1,887,402 (20k more)

Our growth is 23% per year

Attached: Stagnation.png (1531x133, 15K)

IMAGINE HAVING LESS FLIGHTS THAN A COUNTRY WITH 60% RECOGNITION AND 300K LESS PEOPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DOES FYROM SUCK SO BAD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just look at the first result lmao

fYROMITES B T FO

Attached: 1524776235947.jpg (2500x2478, 193K)

Drop to whom? There are wealthy people in Mkd as well, if it would be worth it they'd build it. There's something stopping them

This picture looks like shit to you?

It's probably because more Kosovars live abroad and return for vacations occasionally

Yes. It's all concrete and styrofoam kitsch.

Perfectly described Only a literal peasant would find 10 year old styrofoam buildings nice

Actually pic related isn't Styrofoam. But even if it was it doesn't look like shit. I can find worse even in Sweden. Not that I defend the narrative of Skopje being a good place as I've been there and it's a literal provincial city with medium standard of living for Balkan standards, but that picture is not "shit". It's sad that not a single normal discussion can be held here because of all the over larping

You Hans?

No im flagfag

>it's a literal provincial city
800k minimum, could be capital of albania

>medium standard of living for Balkan standards
higher than every balkan city. none of you have skyscrapers, or bike paths. you only have a few malls. Basically everything there is in larger cities is done better here

I have a specific distaste for modernist kitsch cities without much history behind them

Skopje is like mini-Seoul except without any of the modernity or human population

I won't engage in pointless discussions Both of us know your facts arent legit.

1. You have the same population as us (like 2M)?
2. 50% of shqips live abroad, that's why you had 2 million flights even in 2013

>america is getting mongrelized by the day accelerating its inevitable downfall
>enverbey will soon suck turkish dick for protection
>shqiplets do even this very moment

Attached: 1524942663035.png (4200x3105, 634K)

>Tirana looked like this in 1920

Attached: Skopje-razglednica_014.jpg (1024x653, 200K)

In the eyes of the average beholder pic related wasn't shit though. I've never been to Shkoder but considering Albania isn't notably richer, if not even poorer, than Macedonia. And investments on the Balkans tend to happen mostly in capitals, therefore average Joe would 9/10 times put the image above what you would photograph in your neighborhood in Shkoder.

>"you"

Why would we get tourists? We don't have a sea

Also the only surprising thing about that is that Burgas airport has more passingers than Split in croatia

That means bulgaria is now more popular than croatia for tourists

2nd good pic of Skopje i've ever seen after walking around Gazi Baba on google maps

>There are wealthy people in Mkd as well, if it would be worth it they'd build it. There's something stopping them

Not really, they are all building here and ohrid but no one has tried building in the mountains

I think this is a hidden opportunity, I only need a few to a couple of mil to test a few buildings. Could potentially make a killing selling tiny studio apartments to people who want to ski here, it's like bulgaria but wild and untouched by real estate moguls

I want to note, even in Serbia they started doing this and it was a success

There's a city called Zlatibor where they started putting up apartment buildings, and they sell out for $50-100k

If it was a success in serbia it's gonna work here too