I've been masturbating twice daily for the last 16 years

I've been masturbating twice daily for the last 16 years

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 10K)

Damn boi im not even 25 yet and i can barely muster the will fap like 3 times a week.

If I masturbate even once everyday I get 200% lazier, try nofap for a month and see the difference, eventually you'll change your routine

Do you remember your frist fap /b/?

Yes.

I'm 28.

How can your dick take so much punishment, i fap once a day and mine is mildly swollen with some bruises. Fapping every other day is much more pleasurable nonetheless but i can't resist.

how?

i don't know if it even counts. I was home alone and had an art book with naked chicks in it. I decided to strip naked for some reason. I started doing the deed but i didn't really know what it was and when i got pre cum i got scared shitless and stopped.
i remember being sad about puberty because i thought i wouldn't be able to think about naked chicks anymore because if i got a stiffy jizz would come out like pee.

same

Close to this.

GF less too

I am 28 now and feel like my last wank was wunk ages ago. I don't think I could do it if I tried

The average male excretes 3,7 ml of cum per ejaculation.
That means that over the years you've ejaculated 43,216 lt of cum. Imagine that. You should be proud of yourself.

I am 25 and sex with gf daily
You people need to get your hormones tested

If only Greece had accountants like you in the treasury you guys wouldn't have to mop the floor for Germans

How the ef do you do that?
I am married, 30, wife hardly does it once a week, I personally want it every 3/4 days, more than that and you get lazy, doesnt feel good

I dont fap or sex for 1 years, and my balding is almost reversed, i am 28.

It's all good. Economy is mostly interchangeable memes anyway. The fuck and the get fucked. Send us your worst, yuropoors must be punished.

Attached: degrauwe_fig2.gif (515x401, 30K)

>only twice

That sounds exhausting

will this happen to me too in 2-3 years?

I'm 26 and impotent, how old r u?

if I were to stay all day at home I think I'd fap comfortably 3-4 times

Do you have a recessive hairline

yeah maybe he's blind too, dumb anti-fap memes made by Prohibition era americans