Are European countries with more English speakers more Americanised?

Are European countries with more English speakers more Americanised?

It's a good argument for not learning English

Attached: tmg-facebook_social.jpg (1200x630, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any country above 80% might as well just ditch their native language and adopt English

is this map saying that only 22% of spaniards can speak english?

Denmark is pretty americanized but mostly for based American stuff like big houses, having a lot of stuff and going on vacation a lot.

All the SJW stuff is luckily not very prominent.

and it seems too high to me
i'd say around 6-8% of spaniards can hold a conversation in english

Why don't mutts learn a second language like humans do?

Kinda high to be honest
Same with france tho, I don't believe one second that 39% of us could speak english

Why should we? Everybody worth talking to already knows English.

That is because your languages are more different from english so its harder to become fluent, or what?

when i was in portugal i lived in a small-mid town and everyone spoke english with a perfect american accent and watched tv in english

that does not sound normal, when i go to big cities iberia i never see such

both french and spanish have a full "cosmos" around them, what I mean, you don't need to know english to live a complete life here, and therefore the law of less effort is applied

>tfw no cosmos around me

Attached: 1509685948595.jpg (496x496, 20K)

Everyone here under the age of 60 speaks at least a bit of English. I'd say 60% are quasi-fluent.

You Americans always reveal your inferior 'culture' proudly.

You have no spiritual depth. You have no deeper understanding of your surroundings and the people in it.

The US is a fucking abomination.

iberia, as in spain ?

i don't know man, if you're reffering to iberia as in portugal+spain, they're two vastly different countries

Why do americans have their head up their asses all the time?
I hope chinese people don't become like you when their become their country surpass america.

This.There's a lot less exposure to english in your daily life. Everything is dubbed, for example, which isn't always the case in northern Europe (smaller market, better grasp on english for the general population etc...).
Also your phonetics are much closer to English that we are. It makes learning english much easier. You're not as embarassed when speaking english when you can pronounce it correctly.
Better education system as well I presume

i take it you've never met any chinese people... they are a hundred times more ignorant than Americans.

We just don't read the shit they put online.

we dub everything
even video games

Iberia is the entire peninsula you mong

youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg19s

thanks i was worried about french education for a brief second there

>Tfw Netflix has started translating Anime to Swedish instead of English now.
Feels good

Yes.

>England
>not 100%

Yeah, there's that. While Bonglish shares a lot of vocabulary with French and latin roots, nordic languages are much closer grammaticaly-wise, making the proper use of the language easier. Plus as says, there's much less incentive to learn it, as the local cultural/entertainment production is high and supplies the local needs well, reducing the need for foreign entertainment, and the much bigger market makes translating/dubbings cultural/entertainment products possible/profitable, reducing even more the incentive to learn foreign languages.

You should at least learn Spanish for trade

Hope they put out beyblade

yes and it's tragic