/mena/ - الشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا

youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo

Attached: 1499168034959.jpg (306x478, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iJIdOjBlyo0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Sermon
islamqa.info/en/70363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for /ummah/

Second for fucking french fries posters are the worst

Why ? Is she not AMAZIGH enough ?

I wanted to make the thread...

Attached: 1502902133614.jpg (1440x716, 346K)

Yuki no Shingun, Koori wo funde
Dore ga Kawa yara Michi-sae shirezu
Uma wa taoreru, sutete mo okezu
Koko wa izuku zo, Mina Teki no Kuni
Ma-ma yo, Daitan Ippuku yareba
Tanomi sukunaya, Tabako ga Nihon.

Attached: 1524867367914.jpg (1210x2000, 694K)

Frenchfags are annoying

Attached: 1517522835754.jpg (1024x920, 112K)

Ok, so I think I get it.

The 19 yo muslim algerian is actually studying in France. He went back to Algeria because there are two weeks of holidays here. According to the ministry of Education calendar, the only Academy matching are

>Aix-Marseille, Amiens, Caen, Lille, Nancy-Metz, Nantes, Nice, Orléans-Tours, Reims, Rennes, Rouen, Strasbourg

He thought that once back in Algeria he would get back his flag, so that's why he shitposted everywhere and then selfishly said to /mena/ to filter French flag. But this back-fired on him because he still have a French flag and the relatiation don't seem stop. It was not the first time he did this. Almost every occasion he had before leaving Jow Forums or changing flag he did this.

All religions of the world are pretty cool. The problem is with how Islam (or any other religion) is practiced and what it represent in contemporary society.

If Islam is used as a justification to persecute other people - lgbt, non-muslims, socially non-conformative women, victims of rape/domestic violence, atheists, reformists, don't you think it possible for some people to have a legitimate greivance with Islam?

Again, just playing the devil's advocate.
>not everything in islam is bad
Not my personal view, but don't you think it's possible for someone to think the negatives outweigh the positives of Islam?

This explains a lot

Attached: 174.jpg (680x979, 61K)

Women wearing these headscarves look stupid. Makes them look bald and weird

What's the story?

This costs as much as a professor's monthly wage to rent for a week.
But it looks so /comfy/.

Attached: Mahdia.jpg (2000x1500, 274K)

as salam aleikum wa rahmatullah

is that a man or just a manly girl?

it's cute and submissive

Attached: 2eb0442fd4a010e78df7d13485ae1a3d.jpg (736x545, 37K)

No, the one in your pic is cute. The girl in the OP looks like a dyke with the headscarf pasted on her scalp

Those eyes

>tfw no haram Arab gf with beautiful eyes

Attached: 1525004576829.jpg (400x400, 22K)

if she can suck on that....

>don't you think it's possible for someone to think the negatives outweigh the positives of Islam?
It is very much possible, but most ex-muslims left because of their parents rather than the scriptures desu. There are a lot of exceptions though

I need advice

I am from a big family and both my parents were extremely abusive, my dad is in prison for molesting some of the kids actually. My dad was abused really badly by *his* parents and so ofc he started dating someone who was abusive (my mom just as abusive as his mom). He accidentally got her pregant and then two shitty people had to raise a kid -me- had a bunch more and fucked them all up the same way their parents did.

So as a result all of us kids including me are really fucked in the head with a lot of issues. My younger brother has this garbage girlfriend who dropped out of high school and has never had a job, she's just leeched off him the whole time. She's very manipulative and emotionally abuse the exact same way our mom was - there's the expression "every man grows up to marry his mother" seems to have come true.

I get a phone call last week from my mom and she's just out of break in shock saying "your brother had a baby yesterday" like WTF they'd kept it hidden the whole time.

So now he is in the same position my parents were. Someone who is devolpmentally stunted and mentally ill because of child abuse accidentally had a baby with a screaming bitch, literally the exact same thing repeating for another generation.

And 2bh I want to break contact with them at this point. I know it's a sin but I can't fucking stand there and do nothing "to keep the family together" and pretend to be nice while they abuse and fuck up their new baby and he goes through the same shit I went through, I just can't take that emotional burden, because i know in 16 years this kid is going to be in the mental ward just like I was because he'll be abused by a retard and a bitch to the point of suicide, repeating over another generation.

Gays and atheists live amongst us, but if every person got up and defended his faith and spread Dawah to every gay and atheist, they would disappear from the Earth

Why are you telling this to virgin autists on an anime imageboard website?

because you all have fucked up families too that's why you're here

>I know it's a sin
your parents are Muslims?
you bring shame to us all

what website did you copy and paste this from, reddit?

It seems like they really don't trust you, in order for them to do this to you. Are you doing drugs or anything like that?

No just me

No, because if you follow the train of thought, Islam justifies the end with the means. Fundamentally, Islam is Arab chauvinism, a method of thought concocted by Mohammad separating "us and them" by dehumanizing not only believers of other religions or apostates, but other sects, and even non-believers. Since the default is to be Muslim, even people who have not seen the light of Islam but totally will convert, have committed thoughtcrime, and that justifies antagonism. Mohammad and his attempted successors used this antagonism to motivate his followers to, when Islam was weak and had no resources: loot caravans in the desert (i.e. highway robbery) when it was strong: to conquer Arabia (i.e. Colonialism) and return fire when it was provoked (i.e. crusades). Islam is a state of total war, until all has been converted or laid to waste by the sword. Arguably Mohammad was the master strategist because the warlord developed a philosophy that couldn't be stopped unless completely destroyed, or until it conquered all. The problem was that it was a pyramid scheme, and the end result would never be reached - if it was, it would devolve into in-fighting because Islam knows only conquest.

in a perverted way, Islam is a peaceful religion. By spreading Islam to all corners of the globe, there would one day need to be no more fighting, and that would bring about peace. Any greivances against Islam would be gone if all people were Muslim. Combine this with the immovable belief that people were born Muslim and from birth are either with Islam or against it, you can see why Islam does not care much about those who have greivances against it.

Attached: 1507947835470.jpg (406x604, 76K)

They hid the pregnancy from everyone in the family not just me. My brother is the one doing drugs lol.

I have a healthy wealthy family, all of my siblings are studying at university or working.
We grew up in a French town where we had ministers, artists or CEOs as our neighbors.

I'd say that's pretty decent.

>No just me
get them to convert n leave degeneracy behind

Reminder this autistic Iranian in America pretends to be an extremist for the up(You)'s

>No, because if you follow the train of thought, Islam justifies the end with the means. Fundamentally, Islam is Arab chauvinism, a method of thought concocted by Mohammad separating "us and them"

oh my chingchong friend u have much to learn

>From Abi Nadrah: Someone who heard the sermon of the Messenger of Allah in the middle of the days of at-Tashriq narrated to me that he said, "O people! Indeed, your Lord is one and your father is one. Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?" They replied, "You have conveyed it, Messenger of Allah!"

>Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa

taqwa = piety

>My brother is the one doing drugs
Yeah but I was wondering if you were doing them too, maybe that's why they didn't trust you. Do you distance yourself too much from the rest of your family?

l will kill you soon

Real talk
The answer to your question is in the quran.
Surat loqman ,ayat 15.

>this is a "i talk about islam out of my ass and with ZOG sources" episode

Attached: 220px-Penn_Jillette_in_2007.jpg (220x280, 12K)

Impressive wall of text you have there, but a lot of is really misinformed. You type like someone who learnt everything he knows about Islam from Jow Forums.

how do i get an arab gf

Nice taqiyya my friend

Typical Arab way to move goalposts and smear me with associations to Jews. Reminder that the founder of Memri TV is not only an ex-Mossad agent, he is completely fluent in Arabic to deflect any claims that he is racist.

Here is the true redpill. The problem is not Islam. It is Arabs. Arabs are a diseased nation. The world will know great evils as long as Arabs still exist.

It is blood not religion which is the problem.

I don't understand yours english syntaxis you fucking son of a bitch learn to speak english not like you are translating a completely alien train of thoughts nurtured in a hellhole enclave hermetic to the enlightened world you fucking son of a bitch learn proper english

I dont see your point but everything you said is wrong and can be projected to jews (they accuse other people for their crimes, pure chutzpah). This is called inversatory accusation in french and you can find this concept in the book "culture of critique"

Btw idgaf about memri ceo whats the point

this
youtu.be/iJIdOjBlyo0

KILL YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST

This is the ultimate redpill.

Attached: b49c9f64-a3a3-4993-b164-73e6b47da21a.jpg (500x280, 44K)

nuke mena

I need your help guys.

arab jarab

we are not goign to move forward as a general as long as he is allowed to be here. I am the only one focusing on the real trouble and you all act as if it was not a big deal

Based Yahudi

if only my posting history wasn't so filled with shitpostin I would be moderator and none of this would be even an issue

By the way, please can I ask you a question?

Hello molenbeek

Please, help me with my daily reminder.

the fuck you want?

Goodbye guys. My last day on earth.

Attached: 5E9606D3-40DE-4ABE-80D5-EBF078177E45.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

Don't be rude please, how did you become so good at english?

How am I misinformed

Ican't tell you're fucking shaking right now, it's very unusual of you to be this involved besides your waifuniggertard posts. You're most likely in tears. an it"s far from over, im on my way to ruin your entire life

Where you going m8?
hi

you're a son of bitch who can't read through his bong long dong eyelids, of course everything you read comes out as distorted information
son of a worthless bitch

>Where you going m8?
I think he's the jvc user, don't give him you's

It's not arab chauvinism. The separation of race and Islam is made very clear. The only way to judge a true muslim or a better muslim is through his taqwa (piety), how closely he follows the five pillars of Islam. People who call islam arab chauvinism/imperialism/patriotism or whatever, don't really understand the religion to begin with, it's forbidden to associate race with anything in Islam and to be racist. Study more about islam.

stop replying to this soulless shit eating subhuman

Top kek
>isreali speaking of problems
>implying your state and you aren't birthed from the anus of problems.
Top kek sonny boy, top kek

Djihad against retarded french flags RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1519512865021.png (800x850, 135K)

Have a heart user.
Either keep posting about women or grab a book and judge the religion after you read propley about it, don't be a Jow Forums tard

ALgeria, technically I am already there but my flag won’t change

you're defending a literal pedophile luring 12years old "muh dick" kids into giving him nudes and flying to him you retarded clueless newfaggot

>t. enjoyed messing with me

I will, but there are some cases that seem to indicate otherwise. For example I read about Pakistani Muslims facing racism in the Middle East, as well as one of the first Chinese Hui making hajj and ended up concluding Chinese Muslims need to preserve their own Islam,I forgot his name.

I wont reply to any french flags unless you start namefagging, otherwise I cant really identify the retarded poster

What the fuck should I even namefag as?

Christ, not this shit again. My writing is subpar at best, and it only looks good to you because your brain is tuned to the meme regurgitating habits of whatever shithole boards you frequent.

Attached: 1524114251053.gif (500x400, 835K)

>Islam isn't Arab chauvinism
>proceed to racially abuse someone

>his bong long dong eyelids
fucking keked, I feel bad

Hush user, hush.
Have some patience

People have taken Islam and politicized it to fit their own politics and their country. Same thing with how zionism was birthed and how you have politicians in the EU using christianity mixed with politics to help convince people. Unfortunately, religion has become a tool to brainwash the masses, that includes islam too.

get interviewed about your country

Attached: 1505833066648.png (800x5132, 810K)

based Al Jazeera

No really, I think your english skills are far superior to the average french. Do you have any tips for someone wanting to get better at the language? I type like an illiterate 6 year old which is really embarassing.

get interviewed about your country

Nah, your English is sound.

kill yourself I really genuinely mean it

Attached: autismscale.gif (728x426, 128K)

Attached: 1505834474580.png (775x525, 215K)

>Nice taqiyya my friend
what taqqiya you dumb chink, it's part of the last sermon

and taqiyya is for shias not victorious sunnis , dog eater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_Sermon

Don't really like /MeNa/. Not racist, just simple logic :)

CHINA NUMBA WAN

Attached: 1500037550410.webm (388x368, 824K)

>It is blood not religion which is the problem.
agree

Attached: 2B9EE29B00000578-0-image-a-9_1440409030016.jpg (636x382, 65K)

islamqa.info/en/70363

The period spanning from the Xinhai revolution, passing through the Warlord era clusterfuck, the Ninhonjin incursions then ending with the Kuomintang fleeing to taiwan was probably the era I had the most fun ever reading about. Too bad I have to deal now with this mental image of a fat overweight beta orbitter slanty-eyed fuck popping up and ruining my moon whenever I try to read more about it.

Attached: 1522692108143.jpg (1200x800, 989K)

kill khaoula

Oh wow the cancer is back
So which one are you ?
The buttmad shia paki or the thinly vieled murtad?

and now a tale of chinese virtue
>When Liu An received Liu Bei, he offered Bei a meal and Bei gladly accepted. Finding that he had no meat, however, Liu An killed his wife and used meat from her body to prepare Liu Bei a meal. When Bei left later, he found the body with a section carved out and was deeply moved by Liu An’s actions, realizing what had been done.

>When he rejoined Cao Cao, he told him of what happened, and Cao Cao too was moved by the story of Liu An’s actions. Cao Cao sent money to compensate Liu An for his wife.

That would actually end up backfiring on you, killing her just to spite him is tantamount to telling him to canonize her and force her as some kind of guardian diety over this general, good fucking luck with trying to make him stop then.
If you're serious about kicking him out, then cut back on the caps lock and vehement death threats, and also change your style of writing. Makes your insults few and in between as to avoid him getting used to it, and do you seriously believe that posting screencaps and anecdotes that touch his non-existent national pride will ever deter him from sullying the thread any further?

Attached: 1520776050223.png (500x500, 156K)

Whut?

Attached: 1519592555069.png (169x192, 37K)

can i interview one of you about your country? Im trying to decide which african country is the best

My country is african too :)