Russian Liberation Army

How do you view them? I'm specially interested in how Russians view them.
For those who don't know who they were, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-297-1704-10,_Nordfrankreich,_Angehörige_der_Wlassow-Armee_Recolored.jp (219x149, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmL5hVgeJb4
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?author_id=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They joined the good guys too late.

collaborator scum

Attached: 1435062614438.jpg (343x468, 61K)

The only good Russians

afaik basically consisted with former white army/don cossacks/ pro-tsar members or their kids. Nazi policy in the east was anti soviet/anti communist so they pretty much found each other.

Of course none of them had time machine to see what will happen in the future and what are real hitler's plans on slavs.

How Russians view them? Like traitors.

Nazis deserve to die

But didn't Hitler outline his plan for the East in Mein Kampf?

traitors, same shit as commies

>I'm specially interested in how Russians view them.
Literally traitors, I'm glad most of them were GULAG'd afterwards

What do you mean?

Russian Liberation Army was NAZBOL

Uh, no, they weren't?

So much for the tolerant left.

>tolerant
I have never claimed it's good

Same as any army

>hitters real plan for Slavs
Hitler would gain nothing by such nonsense plans of extermination.

Except vast swathes of land with all those resources, nothing much.

He doesn’t need to kill anyone to obtain land to farm.

I can’t be bothered to defend a dead man from Jews and their slaves propaganda

>Hitler would gain nothing by such nonsense plans of extermination.
And what did he gain by exterminating the Jews?

It's not like he ever was driven by reason.

>what would he gain by killing jews
Nothing which is why he didn’t, he deported them or sent them to work camps, this is true, the death camps are products of Hollywood and their collaborators propaganda campaign.

Battle of Prague was too late to join the anti-Nazi resistance. Had they defected earlier they might have had better chance to flee into American arms.

good lads

Russia doesn’t need to kill 99.9% of population to obtain rights to its oil and other resources and farmland.

/thread

Ah yes. Such a rational man he was

Genocidal kike

You never met him, people who knew him saw him as perfectly rational

So, all these photos, documents and interviews proving Holocoast are propoganda, right?

also good to see that SOME Russians at least are not commie / asian trash
we had some good French guys too
youtube.com/watch?v=KmL5hVgeJb4

This. People would just give up their lands to sustain the Fuhrer's plans to save the White Race. :)

Yes, you can see Hollywood pictures and movies right?
You feel affected by it even though it’s not real right?
You probably think I am a reactionary against your utopia and communism, but that is false.

Because you'd rather lap up neo-nazi propaganda instead of peer-reviewed historiography?

Nice polite lads

>this level of idiocy
Kys poltard
Everyone knew he was a drug-addicted schizophrenic

Russians did give up land

Nonsense Anti Nsdap propagandists all of them enemy of Hitler

oh right, eyewitnesses :^)

Nuremberg:
"The trials were conducted under their own rules of evidence. The Charter of the International Military Tribunal permitted the use of normally inadmissible "evidence". Article 19 specified that "The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence ... and shall admit any evidence which it deems to have probative value". Article 21 of the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal (IMT) Charter stipulated:
The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United [Allied] Nations, including acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and the records and findings of military and other Tribunals of any of the United [Allied] Nations."

Crazy to think that people who lied about human soap, human-skin lampshades, shrunken heads, steam chambers, electric floors, rollecoasters of death, anus gas pumps, and the peddle-driven brain-bashing machine might not be telling the truth about so so-called "death showers".

Most of Russian land is fallow.

irrelevant

Hitler is the most lies about man in all of Hitler.

Of you are a Jew and see me an enemy of your domination.

God, it's the fucking americans again.

Good to know that historians discern testimonies and we have documentation and forensic tests on gas chambers, Stormo.

Oh right we do.
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?author_id=1

>Its an "americans larping as nazis" episode, again
shitty episode tb h

this
It doesn't matter what the nazis promised them, end result would have been the same. Do you honestly believe Germans would have allowed a free democratic Russia to exist when the whole point of their plan was to kill them and colonise their land?

>historians
You mean anti Hitlerites being as anti Hitler as possible or being called a neo Nazi

>free democratic
top kek

>their whole point was to kill
There is no evidence for this, millions of Herman East euro children were sent to Germany to be educated as Germans

You can literally go visit any old grandma or grandpa here and they'll tell you how they saw Jews being marched off into forests to be shot.
>you betrayed the white race, gramps!

desu I've got the German newspapers "Signal" and all of them, from 1941 even, show respect for all USSR cultures (even the non-Whites) and present many volunteer fighters against the Bolchevik oppression of their own culture, religion and ethnicity that they wanted to uniformise

Nice memes, kike

>You can literally go visit any old grandma or grandpa here and they'll tell you how they saw Jews being marched off into forests to be shot.
yep the Einsatzgruppen wrote it themselves on their files, it has happened here and there
doesn't prove the rest, nor does it show a planned massive extermination

You people have to stop taking the stormfag bait so easily. Its legit tiring

Germans wanted to provide a free, happy East Europe and the world, prove me wrong.

is it bait if it's genuine?

w-wow, this must be BAIT! Germans were OPPRESSED and people were KILLED! We're much HAPPIER now!

*sharts*

meh, he was on drugs, and he didnt know he is a junkie.

the rightest way those days was to go east and live somewhere away from war. Thats how gypsies did here. ROA chose the wrong side from the beginning, it was their fault. They could do their job against the generals and heads of USSR but they preferred to shoot at other poorfags

No one said Hitler was irrational and crazy

i bet you didnt read his famous overrated book

What evidence is there that book is legitimate?

but he was if we look at the whole story from the modern perspective

No, no one said that Hitler was crazy illogical or irrational.

its his diary, there's all the stuff that he kept in his head. And theres a big part about russian lands and people who live there

leave my country jew

I wouldn't blame them considering at the time Russia was lead by a Georgian genocidal madman who, at the time, had probably caused more than 10000000 deaths due to mismanagement and paranoia, and who was directly responsible for all the massive military defeats because he autistically killed everybody with a rank higher than private in all the branches of the armed forces and replaced them with murderous political commissars with as much military knowledge as a rock.

You make a claim but he never speaks of it in any propaganda, nor any contemporary sources speak of it.

YOU BETRAYED THE WHITE RACE GRAMPS

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY DURING WW2

SEE THOSE NICE BUILDINGS DURING NAZI OCCUPATION? LITERALLY HEAVEN ON EARTH

read again, i'm talking about his book

I bet everyone is this thread besides me of course is a virgin

A friend sucked my dick for a couple minutes but I didn't nut, am I a virgin?

Was it a male or women

It was a postman.

It was a man.

Heroes

bro tier.