What do Egyptian girls smell like?

What do Egyptian girls smell like?

Attached: 1524023855229.jpg (960x1280, 175K)

beef stew

mule milk

Sand.

Pyramids

Do you think people smell differently if they are from different part of the world? (Given they all bath equally of course)

>Do you think people smell differently if they are from different part of the world?
Yes. Diet and physiology affects how someone smells.

People literally do smell differently
Even people from the same countries

Of course

Asians girls smell very different

Post more pictures of her

It' true... people say Pajeets smell like curry and Latinas are "spicy". I'm super inclined to agree.

I don't think they have a distinct smell desu.

I bet they smell like spices and rumi cheese

spaghetti or kebab

Mummy

This

I want my kids to have an Egyptian mummy (mommy)

asians smell like onions, whites smell like milk, indians smell like spice, niggers smell like cheap soap

Niggers smell like BO and old cooking oil if they don't clean themselves properly.

That's because they don't shower and eat greasy fast food.

She looks white

I smell like sweaty ashtray

Attached: 15248900011770.png (720x720, 422K)

Papyrus. hnnng

Mummies

Attached: FE07EEE9-2E3E-45BA-B739-CFC66436EF7D.gif (779x512, 50K)

It has everything to do with what they eat. I know some pajeet girls who were brought up by whites since they were babies and they smell nothing like actual Indian ones.

I don't smell people.
I don't like when people obviously smell of something, because it reminds me of all the fat old ladies with too much perfume in the cramped buses I used to take to school.

>Given they all bath equally of course
that's given too much, I've never seen an asian without halitosis, worst teeth too

I'm not pro at smelling people but I'm sure that the way you live and what you eat will affect it some way.