COSS Daily Thread

How comfy is everyone feeling today

Attached: 720C8877-EC4C-4426-8D94-3B5DF152BAA5.jpg (1773x1773, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z73OPiCXlXU
tvclip.biz/video/xtOO2rx3hKQ/rune-evensen-ceo-unaico.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only have 10k. I wish I had more but my bank won't let my buy crypto anymore. Going in monday to open a new account at a different bank.

Why would anyone use this fucking exchange?

Comfy.

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-180237.jpg (1439x244, 71K)

low vol trading is fun and creates a lot of arbitrage opportunities. Not so common on binance

IT DOESNT STOP. Fuck I should have bought at low 20 cents. Hope it all works out for you boys and you get to live off dividends.

You’ve already made it, you just don’t know it yet

I warned you faggots at 0.00055. Check the date, April 5th. This is when it pumped.

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-125742~2.png (1426x2796, 334K)

Consider this as a warning. Get in now. Fiat in 2 weeks max.

It’s far from too late.
I’m pretty sure it’s still below the ICO price even.

This cup and handle following a huge cup and handle...

Attached: 196BCDA0-5096-43D7-BF65-A20044F8AE83.png (1334x750, 94K)

Comfy af, wish i could increase my stack

I'm seriously thinking of shorting my entire stack right now in anticipation of it dropping back down to about 20-25 cents

Ive had great success shorting but with FIAT and a possible bull market around the corner might be a bit risky

>shorting coss

What did he mean by this?

I own small stack of this steamy shit pile

every coss thread eventually gets btfo when someone brings up that rune is a scammer and will scam all coss holders

Thread status: BTFO

some people here call Vitalik a scammer, it doesn't mean anything

what the fuck?

Shorting meaning Sell the top hoping it dips then buying the dip.

Different from the traditional shorting which is "betting against" as you cant actually take a short position in Coss

o you realize how many people were scammed by Rune and company? Please type in google any of the following

Rune Evenson ponzi
Rune Evenson scam
Rune Evenson Plexpay
Rune Evenson Giicorp
Rune Evenson Alson Price
Rune Evenson T5PC

And soon Rune Evenson Coss. Its actually quite sad if you read some of the websites/blogs/forum posts about people that had their lives destroyed by these scams. Failed businesses don't ruin lives. Its when failed businesses promise a share of profits etc. JUST LIKE COSS where it becomes a scam and hurtful to people.

Unfortunately there are too many gullible people in the world and especially in crypto. I hope coss succeeds and you guys make your millions but keep this thread for future reference just as a reminder that you were warned

youtube.com/watch?v=Z73OPiCXlXU

tvclip.biz/video/xtOO2rx3hKQ/rune-evensen-ceo-unaico.html

This is some tired old fud. Coss is risky but at least it isn't some vapor scam project like link. At least there's an actual working product.

>5.2k COSS

WILL I MAKE IT

i hope so bud

i got 2k coss my self

Missed the dip?

16k COSS plankton checking in. God bless all yall, we're gonna make it friends.

Attached: 1523399638087.png (788x736, 1.02M)

u need $ to move those markets, but i suppose taht would be an interesting strategy to gather cheap shitcoins

I HATE the layout and exchange but admittedly I own 50 of these in case they go hyperbolic

you didn't watch the videos did you user...