Verge is selling donated coins

Ok goys Verge is unloading $1mil worth of donated coins on Binance and people on Reddit r freaking out. They say it's for 'ledger integration" but we all know that is only 150k euros. Plus, the cto if ledger just said he has no knowledge of the company working with Verge. Kek. This is gonna be so much more glorious than Bitconnect. Check out the sub and witness the absolute state of ignorance and delusion of vergies.

Attached: DQmUYbjcDD5McE2KDmGiyUhK18hfCpQihR8vavXk5Mz5yeo_1680x8400.jpg (650x724, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fdevillamil/status/985057343707676674
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tax day is coming and it takes days to move millions

Ledger would need to be paid before they start working together would be a safe assumption. Also, Verge FUD like this never turns out to be accurate. Learn to control your emotions and this silly game gets much easier.

Attached: colx.jpg (200x200, 5K)

HOW IS THIS STILL PUMPING

Colossus coin is everything verge tries to be

I hold some COLX myself but it needs to rebrand itself if it's ever going to get the normie cash. ColossusXT is such a stupid name for a general purpose coin. Not saying "Verge" is any better but at least it's one syllable and people know how to spell it.

Yeah I agree ColossusXT needs a rebrand, Imagine if Ripple was called something like RippleCurrencyXRP I couldn't see it being a top 5 coin

Greater fool and blockchain is a consensus among greater fools

How fucking autistic are the vergeboys? How many huge fucking red flags do they need before they sell their bags?

How more obvious does it get? They're moving millions to an exchange, people ask why, they say it's for ledger support, ledger team says they have no co-operation with Verge. ?????????

> Reddit expects ledger to be working on xvg before payment.
> Reddit expects donated funds to never be cashed out and used for something, despite that being the whole point of the fundraiser.

Fuck me I just went to the Verge reddit page. I'm scared of how many delusional idiots there are out there.

If the partnership is large and successful, then it makes sense that the dev would want to have some cash on hand. No ICO or pre-mine, so he probably needs some operating capital. There is going to be an advertising blitz and some other things too.

Yea, can any fudders pls explain why it's a problem that he is liquidating the donated xvg?

Holy kek you're such a dumb deluded faggot

Long rope and exit bags
There's going to be a lot of demand for them after Verge implodes

Attached: rope.png (979x776, 33K)

lulz verge is ran by some dude in florida whose been arrested a dozen or so times and racked up over 30 various misdameaners in the last decade

vergin cult members are young, naive and deluded

Verge is a shitcoin

DAPS is the actual coin verge wishes it could be

DAPS developer BTFO verge developer on twitter this morning

vergeins on suicide watch

Attached: daps comparisonb.png (1559x1293, 332K)

you hatin and #vergeFam always gunna win in the end, you can buy in when our amazon partnership is announced! we worked too hard for this to be ruined by HATERS, #vergeFam #JuggaloLyf

when is that faggot going to publish """""""huge crypto changing news?"

If you are smart you will pull out your verge gains and put them in Colossus colx.... Best user coin out.

why do people buy shitcoin scamcoins

and risk taking the whole market back to bear

wtf is wrong with you morons

How do I become a peepchad?

It is undervalued but best? That title belongs to the one True King Monero.

You ever putted into an oven OP ?

Attached: 1523606810528.jpg (340x425, 35K)

Lol verge is really a string of scams and failures...

Ledger integration confirmed. Why wouldn't it pump?

twitter.com/fdevillamil/status/985057343707676674
vp of engineering at ledger says that's bullshit

Obvious scam was obvious. Some people are too dumb to have money. Next exit scam, chainlink.

So no $1000 eoy

Attached: 1523217048933.png (363x296, 136K)

it's still up in sats so who gives a shit?

Like if verge holders listen to anyone but dev.

No, sadly not.

This infographic is shit. Block time is already an average. I call fake news. SAD!

take the chadpill

Attached: peepchad revolution begins.jpg (1496x1050, 147K)

You sound like an increasingly nervous FOMO buyer.

I donated and I expect these funds to be used for what they were gathered for.

It would be scary if they didn't sell them (and waited for price to ramp up to 1$ for example).

This is sadly and quite literally even below pajeet tier FUD. 0.1/10.

>amazon
>privacy
pick one

Gheh, last week some dude shilled Colx here. Bought 2 milion the next day for 0,0006 cents. This is going to be my lambo, i can feel it. Feels good mon.

Attached: 1523328658871.jpg (240x240, 7K)

>monero supply infinite
what is an asymptote
>masternodes
Implying this is good lmao
>tor
Nice honeypot there, monero doesen't need that cia shit
>Mandatory stealth
Monero is mandatory stealth what the shit?
>zk.snarks
Shit tier optional privacy
>pos
Piece-of-shit
>Time warp attack
Playing too much MTG i see
>Atomic swaps
Nice meme

Attached: 675364.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

How do they know?
>oh not private