Would you support EU-style freedom of movement among Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK?

Would you support EU-style freedom of movement among Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK?

I'll start: No. But I would support a bilateral trade agreement with the UK.

Attached: canada australia new zealand uk freedom of movement.png (4056x4508, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

emigrationgroup.com/news/the-uk-vs-australia-an-employment-comparison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No
t. quebec

Fuck off, already taking the canadian cock. Won't fit the rest of the Commonwealth in there.

Attached: 1524620368767.jpg (331x276, 21K)

I would support the Commonwealth becoming a federation.

>freedom of movement begins
>Canada gets flooded with Pakis and Australians

Attached: de gaulle french apocalypse - ron paul.jpg (666x378, 82K)

>UK is full of migrants.
>They all come to Canada/NZ/AUS for gibs
Not at all

then why did over 60% of frenchies vote favorably for it just earlier this year :^)

Attached: 1415923832494.gif (255x255, 546K)

20 years ago, I'd have said yes, but the EU has proven that open borders always end in disaster. I'd be open to more economic cooperation between our countries though.

Immigrants make up a smaller % of our population than Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

as apposed to all those migrants we're already turning away??

so, i'd be the exact same.

Those were all *nglos.

Yes, but the UK is the most likely path, people from conflict regions would take.
All it would take, is for one country to have lax borders, and everyone gets screwed as a result.

This

Honestly I'd be up for a common citizenship and immigration policy. Foreigners moving to Canada would have to pass the same checks as those moving to the UK, Australia, or NZ.

>60% of Quebec is Anglo
So Quebec doesn't exist? cool

I don't even know what poll you are talking about.

Attached: 1500236733514.png (255x282, 36K)

This63% of Quebecois support this, if they're all Anglo, then Quebec is majority Anglo?

Link the poll instead of shitposting.

Quebecois are eternal victims of le anglo oppressors

so why the fuck did you enter an canzuk thread if you have no idea what it is.

Attached: 1510548360799.png (269x247, 33K)

True, but that's only because we're in the EU. Once you gain residency in one EU country, you can move to any other nation within the union as you please. That's why so many so-called migrants destroy their passports once they land on the shores of Italy. It prevents them from being deported, so they are granted temporary residency, then promptly move to Northern European countries for sweet, sweet gibs. Migration was the number one reason for Brexit. Only time will tell whether or not anything will change. Besides, we've taken in very few migrants since the crisis began. About 30,000, compared to Germany's 1.6 million. Even you guys have taken in more than us, which is bizarre considering there is an ocean between you and all this madness.

He says Québecois are 60% favorable to this. I'm québécois and keep up with the news and have no idea where that number came from.

>Quebecois intellectuals

Attached: herro.jpg (474x445, 32K)

I would have no problems with open borders between us, so long as movement was restricted to people with citizenship of our countries only, as the image suggests.

fuck you >:^)

Can we get a Condeferation pls?

Sure about that?

Attached: 1493832437852.png (1280x650, 205K)

/thread
Anglo Pride worldwide. Together we stand, divided we have fallen. Let's pick each other up, eh.

No. We have enough ways of letting immigrants as is. If we did this we'd just be getting all the scum from Britain. If it were just whites then sure I'd be in favour of it.

Kick out all the non-white countries and you're golden.

Maybe partition South Africa to have a Boer State, and nick a few islands in the Caribbean and pacific for naval bases

Sounds cool. We all have more in common with each other than the U.K has with any continental European country.

>EU style

NO.

We have enough foreigners. We need to deal with the ones we have now.

Also I suspect it'll mean more groups of higher ups buying up property and resources.

Also fuck the monarchy. Guillotine the commonwealth.

Why would anyone except for the UK want it? Britain is pretty poor comparing to its former colonies, wages are lower and prices higher.

Frogs and traitors aren't invited.

>Kick out the majority of the countries and population and you're golden.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

>Boer state
Lmao

Yes and Canada should go back to the red ensign and the union should gradually federalize like the EU is doing so as to check the power of the EU, US, and China.

If this happens, how long until the US closes borders w/ canada?

Hopefully soon.

not soon enough

but it's true

They already have most of these privileges. Canadians, Australians and Kiwis can vote in our elections, believe it or not.

How do you figure that then?

Attached: 1503681035540.gif (287x257, 2.06M)

>EU-style freedom of movement among Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK?

you have to go through airport checkpoints anyway

You also have to go through airport checks in domestic travel. Whats your point?

A lot of Brits move to the US or Australia for better life.

Because of the better weather.

And the same happens in reverse, that's not an argument.

Yes already signed the petition on change . org

Should do francophone union travel too

Attached: 20180420_133942.jpg (2560x1440, 858K)

emigrationgroup.com/news/the-uk-vs-australia-an-employment-comparison

Average wage in Australia is 34,782 GBP, in the UK it's 28,372

Get sunburnt n spiders

None of those countries are white

Because their cost of living is higher than ours.
You're utterly fucking retarded.

All the Poles with average or above average intelligence moved out long ago. Don’t expect basic reasoning in a post made by a Polish flag

Life in London is more expensive than in Sydney for sure. And life in a small British town is more expensive than in a small Australian town. For a price of a small house in the UK, you get a much bigger house down under.

The funniest thing that still way more Poles move to the USA than to the UK, despite freedom of movement and small distance between Britain and Poland.

The US is just a better country to live, richer, more developed etc. The same with Australia and Canada. The UK looks like a poor, retarded brother comparing to them.

Hell, even Ireland is richer than the UK nowadays. That must be humiliating for people who used to rule the waves.

Are Poles always born mentally disabled?

Attached: ozzies.png (1020x272, 55K)

I don't disagree with any of this.
Your initial statement about us being poorer is still unhinged nonsense though.

So, your pic shows Australians have higher purchasing power. What's your point then?

Awful attempt at bait.
Get back to cleaning my toilet please.

Attached: 1523402661222.jpg (353x334, 33K)

If you make less and spend more, your purchasing power is lower and therefore you're poorer. Both in nominal and PPP.

That's one single metric.
Fortunately economies are vastly more complex than that.

>1 million Poles in Britain
>667,000 Poles in America
>Britain is 9th highest on the quality of life index, America isn't even on the top 10
Rent prices are 20% higher, sorry for assuming that you could read

truth hurts

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2018.04.30-21-42-38.jpg (369x789, 74K)

,000 Poles in America

You what?

There are about 10 million Poles in the USA.

>Rent prices are 20% higher, sorry for assuming that you could read

And Australian houses are 3 times as big as yours.

Brunei, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar.

All wonderful places to live I'm sure.

It's a tax haven, sane as Luxembourg.

>There are about 10 million Poles in the USA.
Are you seriously counting 5th generation immigrants as still Polish? You are literally retarded.

WE

If it's so awful, why do you come here?

So what? If being a tax haven makes them rich, what's wrong about that? They were just smart enough to lower taxes.

Attached: screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2018.04.30-21-45-45.jpg (893x692, 89K)

Except it only makes a few rich, and the rest of the population is starving toilet plumbers, similar to you

No, there are 10 million descendants of Polish immigrants in the USA. Most of them probably don't even speak a word of Polish

>Huge companies like Apple put a 'headquarters' in country to avoid paying taxes
>Somehow this makes the country they're squatting in richer

Attached: 3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

It's not me, it's self-reported data. THEY consider themselves Polish.

I don't. And Poles prefer the US or Germany over the UK. Pretty much everything in the west is better than Poland and Poland is not a good example to compare anything to it. We compare the UK to countries it wants to have freedom of movement with, like the US or Australia. And the question is - why would any of these countries need this freedom with poor Britain?

Sure, keep living in the 1890s.

Not really, it wouldnt change anything it would still be expensive as fuck to travel their. It would make more sense for the UK to have one with Spain.

20 years ago i would have said sure but theres too many pakis in the UK now

>It's not me, it's self-reported data. THEY consider themselves Polish.
No you fucking retard, they consider themselves of Polish descent, not fucking Polish citizens
> Poles prefer the US or Germany over the UK
That's why there's less Poles in the US? Or why does the UK have a million Poles, more than any other country in the EU besides Germany which is next door?
>Sure, keep living in the 1890s.
Funny you say that, in both 1890 and 2018, Poland is a shithole

Since when "Polish" means "Polish citizen"? It's like saying that before 1918 there were no Poles at all, because there was no Polish state and Polish citizenship.

>That's why there's less Poles in the US? Or why does the UK have a million Poles, more than any other country in the EU besides Germany which is next door?

Both are lies. There are about 10 million Poles in the USA and about 2-3 million Poles in Germany:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany

>Funny you say that, in both 1890 and 2018, Poland is a shithole

Why do you keep talking about Poland in a thread about the UK? My nationality is not even that important.