The bombing of Dresden never happend

Don't listen to german and arab propaganda.

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 12K)

WE MUST DEFEND OUR GREATEST ALLY!

Attached: d---eee.jpg (700x700, 217K)

Based

Attached: IMG_5238.jpg (3975x5000, 3.6M)

wasn't meant personal Moshe

Good to know more people know the people about german lies.
There never was a bombing of Dresden.
Not a single bomb ever fell on Dresden and no german civillian ever died in any bombing.
Those "bodies" are mannequins placed by the germans.

Attached: dresden-firestorm-fire-bomb-corpses-bodies-war-crime.jpg (400x277, 39K)

And arab ?

Why are you jews so obsessed about this 6 million? I don't give a fuck that around 4 mln of catholic Poles were killed by German nazis and Russian-Jewish soviets. We were weak so you killed us. You should be fkn ashamed that you were marching to death like a cattle. Germans couldn't liquidate so many kikes if they weren't completely cooperative in their demise. Sonderkommando, judenrat, kapo, Jewish ghetto police - so called "holocaust" couldn't be done without these collaborative organisations and positions. Jews were killing Jews under German supervision.

You should shut the fuck up about it already. Seriously. 80 years passed and you are still whining like a bitch and simultaneously killing Palestinians everyday, bombing Syrians and making criminal demands of "property restitution" towards my country. Just fuck off.

Attached: holohoax-sign-outer-space.jpg (640x571, 60K)

Why don't you go to Reddit?

Stop making these shit posts you braindead retard. Fuck off and die.

Eat shit, dumb kike.

It never happened, but it should've

Three big mistakes were done : 1) Germans were allowed to live after war, they should have been exterminated to the last one, 2) The USA wasted its chance to nuke Soviet Union and annihilate all Russians in this short period of time after WW2 when it still could do it without retaliation, 3) The USA failed to annihilate all Russians again after winning the Cold War, and it could be done quite easily without even using nuclear weapon if they cared.

We all paid huge price for these mistakes and will pay in the future.

Shut up polakk
Volga germans will.live forever
We will outlive g*Rmans, russhits, polakk subhumans and anglos

You missed the biggest mistake. Russia not gulaging all of the ethnic Poles. Poland's existence is a mistake.

Give back Prussia you mongrels

>and arab
?? kike's lost his mind

>about this 6 million
billion not million
Oh the disgrace
you should be ashamed
you anti zeemite

based Pole

WTF?

Anglos think in categories of geopolitical balance, they are not idealists who dream about removing human trash from this planet. They are able to ally themselves with anyone, only to be sure that Eurasia wont be dominated by one player or a group of players. They allied themselves even with bolsheviks to defeat Third Reich. Later on they allied themselves with communist China to defeat Soviet Union. Today they would be able to ally themselves with Russian shithole only to contain Chinese growth. Anglos don't care about removing any nation from this planet, that's why i despise them.

Russians subhumans were too busy with pushing each other to Gulag to care about Poles. They are a nation of snitches. Even today they are able to kill each other for this criminal clique of khazars who rule and rob them. Anti-Putin journalists in Russia are not killed by FSB but by average Russian citizens.

Attached: was hitler a nazi.jpg (480x270, 142K)

>this flag
>trying to talk to me

Do not talk to me subhuman. I only hope your countries will be filled with refugees to cleanse your filth of a nation off the map.

My country is already filled with hohols and other trash. It is not visible in statistics only because we refuse to give them citizenship and permanent residence permits, so they are rotating back and forth like a smell in pants.

stop insulting each other

seriously gonna suicide bomb a federal government building any day now

excuse me, but Dresden isn't in america.
the buildings here don't collapse for no reason

Interesting....

God i wish that was me

Don't say such a sad thing... ;_;

Go kill yourself takeshi you nazi

I pee on you the japanese you ugly monkeys

My opinion is that we should cut all relations with them. Enough is enough. I personally have nothing against demounting all these necro-disneyland places where jews were majority of victims like Auschwitz f.e. and sending all of this to Israel, so they could install it there and celebrate this sick cult of death in their own country. All these controversies about "Polish death camps" would finally end, it would be "Israeli camps" or "Jewish camps". We are already fucking swimming here in all these holocaust monuments, statues, museums, and other shit. I would like to hear about POLISH-CATHOLIC victims for a change, i would like to see museums of ETHNICALLY POLISH VICTIMS OF GERMAN-NAZI AND RUSSIAN-JEWISH-SOVIET crimes. I want to see museums of Polish martyrology, not only about XX century but also about previous centuries. How many Poles are even aware today that Swedes in XVII century during so called "Deludge" killed around 60% of our population and stole most of our national wealth?

I am not a fan of cult of weakness and victimhood, but if we really have to do it, i want to hear only about Polish-catholic victims, not about kikes all the fucking time like it is happening for last 7 decades. I am fed up with this shit. I live in Poland, not in fucking Israel, after all.

Polish death camps

Polish death camps

>I am not a fan of cult of weakness and victimhood
that's literally the entire polish culture though. only niggers and jews equal poles when it comes to being obsessed with crying about how you've been wronged since 2745 years ago and how everyone is out to get you and blabla

I don't talk to you and I'm not nazi

Apologize for the Japanese death camps

Why do I have to apologize to you?
No kidding
I'll never apologize TO YOU

This fucking hurts

Attached: 5426737.gif (372x262, 1.72M)