Back in my day

>Back in my day
>Boy I tell ya what
>If you don't quit whining I'll give ya something to complain about
>You got it so easy that ya don't even know it

>Maybe if these kids would put down Facebook and pick up a real book they'd have jobs *proceeds to never read and instead watch Fox all night*

Attached: download.png (620x640, 880K)

Did he hit you again?

People are missing the point here as to why millennials hate boomers. It comes down to the fact that a large majority if them were able to pursue their passion and do what they felt like doing, and they were still able to support themselves. Nowadays you either have to force yourself to learn some shit you don't wanna do just because it's the only viable career left or be a wagecuck forever.

You're an idiot

Heyya old timer

No, got raped in prison by 2 nigger dicks.

Attached: bcashhh.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

based

Attached: 1517772897025.png (416x360, 230K)

A whole generation of Jewish control and look how far we've fallen.

A big part of it is women entering the workforce en mass. There was a far lower supply of labor so jobs actually got paid a hell of a lot more.

Bullshit. Millennial just use boomers as scapegoats to justify their complete ineptitude.

hmm, i wonder who was supposed to teach those kids how to be

No one. You're responsible for your own education and your future dumbass.

>Boomers benefited from one of the best economies in US history created by their parents
>They proceeded to sell out their own children
>Import millions of immigrants to do labor cheaply
>Outsource everything so they have to deal with fewer regulations and get a lower cost
>Still go into massive debt because they are massive consumerists and pass on nothing to their children but debt
>They completely ruined the country for their children
>But Millennials are just using them as scapegoats because they themselves are incompetent and Boomers are totally innocent
There is no way you can spin this that doesn't make it the result of Boomers the worst fucking generation ever.

i take full responsibility for my life and its continual improvement
what i do not appreciate is having to trudge uphill because of a mess that my idiotic parents and their cronies made
i could be building colonies on asteroids right now, and instead i'm just piling gains and starting companies here on earth
it's fucking retarded. you and your generation are failures

reply coward

Bobby is that you?

millennials are fags and boomers are idiots
we're fucked

And Gen X are irrelevant burnouts

No, AI is coming. We are all going to make it and I dont just mean wealth.

Yea or it wipes us out completely

people like to act like parents aren't responsible for the outcome of their children and there are many reasons for this. most people are mistakes. so not only are they not wanted but you are in fact a burden on their parents. they let you know this in subtle ways throughout your life that you file away because they can be too difficult to look at. you have every right to blame your parents for fucking up. they are most likely losers.

Attached: boomers22.jpg (640x640, 83K)

yeah, my parents are losers. the sad thing is, they really *really* wanted me. they had to try over and over and over. and when i finally popped out, they had literally NOTHING useful to tell me. sad.

self-chadding is slow and difficult but whatamigonnadoooo

forgive them and take control of your epigenetics.

underway, user. underway.

>are fags
I suppose you meant to say 'are redpilled'. Dick is so good.

>A 10 year old is totally responsible for his own future and his quality of parenting and home life are not at all a factor in his future success.

You don't actually believe that do you?

The boomer mindset is got mine so fuck you those are your problems not mine.

Read up on the just world fallacy. I was reeling for a solid week after finding out about it. Explains the boomer worldview.

t. boomer

Boomers are in their 60s - they'll be lucky to get a lethal injection, they aren't hitting anyone.