This is the body of the average wagie after 10 years of service

This is the body of the average wagie after 10 years of service.

Attached: dfb00f615f1f62cecd9fbc68bd1d94c3[1].jpg (530x775, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

halls.md/average-height-men-height-weight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

frig off

woah kiddo, stop using such harsh language

How many Whoppercoins do you think Bobandy is worth?

THERES ONLY ONE THING I KNOW AND THATS THAT BELLY LOVES CHEESEBURGERS

A man's gotta eat, Julian

I don't think so, look at the official statistics

Attached: averageUSAmale.png (528x719, 778K)

They stole my fuckin cheeseburgers!

Yeah, those numbers are off. I just looked up the average penis length a few days ago. Around 5.5 inches.

6' 3" height? Yeah, naw.

Numbers are flawed.

Ugh, it’s true. Whenever I have time off my soul crushing job, I work out to try and undo some of the damage. Feels like a losing battle....

Lmao this isnt real is it

Nice cope, dicklets.

Chill out, it took me several weeks to accept I'm a manlet, you will accept it too. Did USA™ ever used propaganda? Yeah, I don't think so.

Lol these numbers aren’t remotely true

>7.6% is the AVERAGE body fat in men
Apparently something went real fucking wrong in my life. Fucking zyzz was like 4% and they're saying 7,6 is fucking average what the fuck

>Average male does 13 hours of exercise a week
There's no fucking way that's accurate. I exercise for barely 10 minutes a day and eat healthy and I have a six pack and can run a 6 minute mile.

Are you fucking retarded

im 6'3"

Im 5'8 :c / germany

Try going out in public sometime and take a good look at your surroundings

I wanted to visit America but I'm only 6ft tall 15% body fat, I don't want everyone to say
>oh look at this obese european midget, hahaha, what a fucking loser, I bet his penis is only 7"

I unironically find his body sexy. If he had a beard he would be a perfect bear.

10 years? try 2 weeks. i was 130 lb, 7'4, with a 33 in dick before i started wage cucking and now im 483lb, 2'4, and my penis is negative length

this is the completely average story of a wagecuck, there are no exceptions to this

can confirm, except my arms are much skinnier so it looks all the much worse

Fucking reddit

I'm a bit over 6' 4" here. Older brother is 6' 2" and younger brother is 6' 7".

Ain't no manlet at least when height is looked at. Still, those numbers are off by quite a bit.

halls.md/average-height-men-height-weight/ - This and other sources say 5' 10" for men in the USA.

This was a well done shoop from Jow Forums some time back off of an image in Men's Health magazine.

Ah, ok. That explains it. Usually numbers aren't that jacked up in an actual mag. Makes sense. I'm curious what the original image's info says.

Can’t understand how it’s 2018 and you faggots can’t even bench your body weight

>retirees bench more than millenials
soy was a mistake

You'd be surprised how many women find that kind of body attractive.