Poo in l-

>poo in l-

Attached: jgb3lmrukn601.png (7672x5072, 1.48M)

indians owning a toilet is like fatties owning a gym membership

>37.38% to 100% in 3 years
Hmm, dubious

Seems like the toilet policy has worked well. Good.

reminder that the state with 55% in the north has the same population as Brazil

>Jow Forums memes literally made India a better place

Damn if true that's impressive.

It is bullshit. That state has one the highest proportion of tribal people living it. None of these guys are shitting in toilets.
Yeah they also have one of the highest fertility rates in the country

Attached: Countries-with-a-smaller-population-than-uttar-pradesh.jpg (800x459, 61K)

Why is no other country in the world like this? Even in the worst of African nations, people poo in loo. I can't understand it at all, evidently it I'd linked with Hindu beliefs regarding ritual purity, like keeping a toilet at home is seen as impure. I didn't know about any of this myself until I saw memes here two or three year ago, in spite of being Hindu myself. Once I spoke about this topic with some of my friends, that later half the country shits outside, they refused to believe it was true. The concept that "Indians do not use toilets because of cultural reasons" itself seems strange to me and the people around me. Evidently Muslims don't do it nearly as much in India itself. I have seen children defecating outside several times, but those were very very poor slum-dwelling people.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

>Evidently Muslims don't do it nearly as much in India itself.
The only people who defecate outside are farmers, because they think its good for the crops. And most farmers tend to be hindu. Many Asian countries used to use human waste as fertilizer. North Koreans still do.

Similar thing happened to me.I've tried to convince my parents, relatives and friends that the big city next to our, where we used to go and have fun so much,was actually the 25th most dangerous city on this planet.
They replied to me saying that: all places in the world are like that, don't you see those shooting in the US, those earthquakes in Japan?
People just find denying reality easier, it seems.

I've asked about this before on Jow Forums and was told, by Indian posters, that it wasn't a Hindu thing, but a cultural India thing, that everyone, Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Buddhists all poo'd outside loo and it had nothing to do with religion.

Attached: meanwhile in India2.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

No, it wouldn't be a surprise if the statement was "40 percent of India does not have access to toilets" or "they are too poor to afford sanitation". There are thirteen other countries in the world that have a higher OD percentage than India (but all of these are much, much poorer than India, they're some of the poorest countries in the world). But the statement is that it is because of a religious/cultural reason and not because of poverty, and despite being Indian/Hindus ourselves, we cannot point out to what this cultural reason is. Some of the poorest non-Hindu states in the North East, that are as poor as Bihar and UP have the lowest OD percentage prevalence.

I can understsnd that. Homicide rates in some of the most dangerous cities in the world is only less 1 in 1000 per year. Its not like your going walk into a crime scene everyday.

>Some of the poorest non-Hindu states in the North East, have the lowest OD percentage prevalence.
North Eastern people have very different culture than the rest. I don't think they even have a caste system

>Its not like your going walk into a crime scene everyday.
But knowing this kind of information actually opened my eyes to which extent rich and poor countries contrast themselves.I mean if the state of chaos and murder that I live in feels normal and mundane what would living in a better place feel like?

>dat Bihar resistance
>the entire state has become a pilgrimage for outdoor orthodoxs
>soon they will claim independance
>and have their own flag...
>with very own colours

what the fuck is wrong with Northern India?

They are the poorest state in the country, so it is understandable.

Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are living sterotypes. Poo in Loo, lynching people over literal beef, drinking cow piss, etc

>and have their own flag
This is their state seal. Pretty fitting for the outdoor orthodox
Its full of rural farmland. Its one of the most fertile places on earth.

Attached: Seal_of_Bihar.png (250x299, 24K)

Attached: feces concentration.png (1208x620, 161K)

>Indian government statistics

Compare St. Louis, Missouri (66 per 100k homicides) to London, England (5.4 per 100k homicides). It's probably like that.

At least crop out the tsunami url, so it can be convincing.

kek perfect analogy

at least you dont chop off baby penis like sand nigs

This counts a dirty, broken portapotty that no one uses in a village as households with toilets.

I've asked my cousin who's lived in India all his life about this too and he said he's never seen a single person shit on the street.

He's in Punjab though, make of that as you will.

If you live in a city you don't get to see it. 70 percent of India is rural. In villages, up to 60-70 percent of people shit in the fields. In cities, about 10 percent. Punjab is better off and their cities are less crowded and much cleaner. I live in Bangalore, and I have seen it a couple of times. Moreover educated people tend to live isolated from the general public and don't really know or care about the realities of this country.

It's full of Ar*ans

What is so perplexing is, White women know this, and yet they still want to date/breed with Pajeets like they are Alphas or something.

umad white boi?

Attached: indianmasterrace.png (1440x1662, 2.32M)

>pajeet in damage control mode
kek

Attached: Poo food.png (669x610, 538K)

this shit doesn’t happen in Punjab

>wh*tey being this mad I keep stealing his women

take the easy way out spermskin

Attached: CJ.png (602x602, 365K)

indians are not able to grow beard like on pic
dumb picture made by swarthy pajeet

we did it reddit

>unironically implying Europeans invented nothing
>listing names of """people""" Ive never heard of before

Attached: 1520319533534.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Most Sikhs have beards like that actually

Attached: gurugobind.jpg (200x284, 22K)

Attached: india.jpg (462x555, 40K)

>white "people" being this uneducated

Attached: bruhwtf.jpg (675x1200, 104K)

Attached: 1497176250123.png (1578x1738, 715K)

Pajeet...

Attached: poo on taj mahal.jpg (1440x1573, 223K)

Nuke

>old ass 2016 article

You're seriously lacking material huh wh*tey

Attached: IMWF.jpg (540x720, 65K)

Based

Reminder that this is what colonialism does to a country. And few have been colonized harder than India.

Attached: 1503559527030.jpg (1526x1602, 414K)

Gurdeep...

Attached: Designated murder.jpg (552x696, 61K)

>because they think its good for the crops
They shit right on the road.

urban open defecation is because of terrible sanitation.
rural open defecation happens because they don't care.
substantial Slavic admixture.
the pajeets that migrate to your countries are the top 1 percent of our country.

Everyone here has toilets but we still shart in the marts. Culture is culture and you can't change that even with frivolous things like indoor plumbing.

wh*tey please.... Indian immigrants run this world.

Attached: indianceos.jpg (641x594, 65K)

>google
>reports to the non-Indian Alphabet CEO
>microsoft
>reports to the non-Indian chairman
Tavinder....

Attached: Indian luck.png (500x915, 192K)