What is Argentina like outside of Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, and Cordoba?

What is Argentina like outside of Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, and Cordoba?

Attached: Argentina_-_mapa_de_las_provincias.svg.png (1000x1741, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_p-vzV7noQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GYJm4H4htMA&t=472s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything north of Cordoba is really really poor.

Cuyo is somewhat nice. Not as rich as the Pampas, but it's okay.

Patagonia has some really shitty areas, specially in the coast. Ushuaia is nice though

youtube.com/watch?v=m_p-vzV7noQ

Attached: 818x460_170928195806_11160[1].jpg (818x460, 51K)

Attached: BA6.jpg (960x410, 120K)

Mendoza is the best city in Argentina since it is the most similar to Chile

Entre Ríos, Mendoza, San Juán, Rio Negro and Chubut are ok too
San Luis is good too, but in a former soviet Republic with dictator way

the rest isnt very good

the absolute shitholes are Santiago del Estero, Chaco and Formosa

Are these the Peruvians/"Bolis" immigrants Argentinians on Jow Forums complain about?

Not really, Northern Argentines are brown. Everyone you see in that video is from Argentina, not immigrants. The poorest areas of Argentina receive no immigrants at all, the poverty is endemic to that place. 'Argentina is white' only applies for the Pampas region, everything else has a lot of brown people.

This is a villa in the Patagonia

youtube.com/watch?v=GYJm4H4htMA&t=472s

memes aside, I think that Cuyo and Patagonia are still white-ish, its just the north that is very brown

these people are clearly gypsies

Rio Negro and Chubut are the poorest provinces in the Patagonia m8. Chubut specially is very very poor and has some awful cities with a lot of crime, like Comodoro Rivadavia.

The only part of the Patagonia that is really rich is the area next to the Cordilleras because it has a lot of tourism

>'Argentina is white' only applies for the Pampas region
And the Euro immigration stopped 60 years ago while neighboring immigration ramped up, they all moving to the richer cities with the most jobs available, so the Pampas are going through their brownening.

No. those are in shanty towns of the bigger cities. And Bolivians are better appreciated than poor Argentines, because they work like slaves. Poor Argentines, being born here, are used to getting free stuff from politicians and the government.

Northwest Argentina was always nonwhite.
In Colonial times, almost all the population of Argentina (although Argentina didn't really exist then), lived there. Much of it was even a part of the Inca Empire, it had natives who were farmers.
The rest of Argentina had hunter gatherers who run naked and drank the blood of animals, low population density.

Argentine has big numbers of whites, only in the places that were very empty until the 1800s and quite close to the coast. With Mendoza, and the Andean Patagonian cities as the exception.

Virtually everyone in the Patagonia is an immigrant from a different region, as it was totally uninhabited just 60 years ago. And most of those immigrants come from the poorest areas of Argentina (basically the north) and from Bolivia and Paraguay too. So there is a lot of brown people in Patagonia, just like this pic shows

nice pic of ur gay and paraguay

Viedma, Las Grutas, Puerto Madryn etc arent bad, and the same for the cities of the Rio Negro river close to Neuquen (which I should have mentioned)

hmmm, that might be the case

but Mendoza at the very least looked somewhat "white" to me when I visited it

Mariana Cordoba, very huge dick.

ITT argies that either never left buenos aires or lived their entire lives in towns

i want to leave this poor-hole and breed argentine

Yeah Mendoza is a different thing. It received a lot of immigration from Europe for some reason eventhough it's not close to the coast

there are also many Chileans in Patagonia, iirc they came during the Pinochet period when they had their last big economic crisis.

I have visited San Juan Capital several times and it's a good city to live in spite of being a small one. The province itself has 700k population. People have good manners and are calm. It's a desertic province but it's got several green squares/parks.

T. Peruvian porteño.

Why are you butthurt? I am from Tucumán. My province is really poor, and I can really notice the difference when I go to a province like Córdoba or Buenos Aires.

I love my province but it's poor as fuck. And the neighboring provinces are even worse in that aspect. The only decent province north of Córdoba is Corrientes, and maybe Misiones in the areas that were colonized by Germans. The rest is really really poor. I do not discriminate against people from those provinces though, actually I like them more than porteños, I wish some day things get better for them

No, they traveled there between the 40's and 60's, specially from Chiloe, because of the extreme poverty we had in those years

I tought they came with the 1982 crisis. the ones who came in the 1940s must be dead.

Hey I am from K*rchner hometown and it is a pretty chill place. We are not Africa tier as many ITT say.

If I had to compare it to other countries' it'd be something like

>USA tier
Buenos Aires City

>Spain tier
Tierra del Fuego
Santa Cruz (at least used to be)

>Greece tier
Neuquén
Mendoza
San Luis
Córdoba

>Chile tier
San Juan
La Pampa
Río Negro

>Uruguay tier
Santa Fe
Entre Ríos
Buenos Aires Province

>Mexico tier
Tucumán
Corrientes
Misiones
La Rioja

>Bolivia tier
Jujuy
Salta
Catamarca

>Uganda tier
Santiago del Estero
Chaco
Formosa

You left out the most important one, Zapala :^)

Buenos Aires is poorer than Spain

>>Uruguay tier
>Santa Fe
>Entre Ríos
>Buenos Aires Province
are you blind?

The city is poorer than Spain, if only by a little. The province is much poorer

The rich neighbourhoods are similar
The average hood is shittier
Villas are brasil tier favela

No province is as poor as Uganda neither. It's an exaggeration. The poorest province are Paraguay tier, and the richest Greece/Portugal tier