So is this total bullshit or not?

>tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

This Graph has been pretty spot on since last year, however, a $40k-$100k per Bitcoin? I mean I'd love that, but seems pretty unrealistic to me.

Thoughts?

Attached: 231731983.png (1423x865, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/3RjQGYZp-No-resistance-till-15000-when-3500-will-break-up/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131065.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bigdogg said btc will never be over $14k again

>Go back in time one year.
This Graph has been pretty spot on since last year, however, a $5k-20k per Bitcoin? I mean I'd love that, but seems pretty unrealistic to me.

Attached: unironically.png (720x482, 40K)

God this would be so nice. Although I could definitely afford to accumulate more and would feel like such a pussy for being as risk averse as I'm being now...

His chart is surprisingly accurate since it looks like he made that in May of last year? I don't see 40k, but this shit is so unpredictable who the fuck knows. It's all about momentum when it comes to crypto, and it sure is building.

Yeah he made it in May. The creation date is next to his name

I get what you're trying to say, I want to believe it, too.

Attached: 1522333135512.png (1555x306, 42K)

Well damn. Read any article about people talking about bitcoin in the last year, ANY article. You will see in every single one that "No one could have predicted bitcoins meteoric rise this year" etc. This is some impressive TA and I hate any TA threads I ever see. I am starting to feel confident once again. And glad I resisted all my urges to sell evertyhing and not look back. I need to follow this fellow, he hasn't had any updates since August.

TOGETHER WITH POSITIVE THINKING WE CAN DO THIS

>His chart is surprisingly accurate since it looks like he made that in May of last year

He did not make it in May last year. Look at the bottom, you fucking idiot.

These are the morons who think that TA works, everyone.

check the link, the arrows (predicted last year) are overlayed onto the current chart.
the major difference is that the bottoming out in april is lower in real life than the prediction.

another guy i read who overlayed gold bubbles predicted april as the bottom for bitcoin too, in december 2017.

Are you a literal retard or are you just misreading something? Please point out to me where it states it wasn't made in May of 2017. Date published shows in May and why would his chart only be solid until May 2017 then speculation after?

Seems pretty legit to me user

>He did not make it in May last year. Look at the bottom, you fucking idiot.
Link to post:
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/
>May 27, 2017
>you fucking idiot

He even predicted the run up from $3k to $15k:
>No resistance till $15000 when $3500 will break up
Source: tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/3RjQGYZp-No-resistance-till-15000-when-3500-will-break-up/

who

This man is a god wtf

How can I trust someone who wants to appear professional but doesn‘t know how to spell „definitely“?

He's Russian, thats why

His VK profile
/bitcoin_vanga

Attached: 1vgmdvv51mr01~2.jpg (2988x3606, 1.27M)

400k by 2030 senpai

>wow, this prediction and charting is amazing but how can I trust it, there's a spelling error?
Really faggot?

>"the public" hasn't hopped in yet, my aunt deffo didn't talk about bitcoin over xmas
>no media attention
>zero greed and delusion on these boards
totes accurate, to the moon guise!!!

Just cause some retard drew lines and it coinceited with some of the date points doesn't mean btc will go to 40k. Utter delusion

this chart is all over the place. It doesn't reflect time and value proportionately.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131065.0

this guy makes boss predictions for a long time, always good to know what he thinks.