Israel is expecting US help in a war against iran

>Israel is expecting US help in a war against iran
On my way, god's chosen people -salutes-

Attached: 1509636692609.png (547x626, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/991343398543155200
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amerimutts are cancer of this world

Attached: 1515422668827.jpg (399x370, 29K)

Leave Iran alone!

Get ready to die AmeriMutts. Your Master is calling you.
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/991343398543155200

Will it mean more dead Muslims, yes or no?

Then we're all for it.

You don't need to start a war to kill yourself.

Don't pretend Saudi's won't jump at a chance to raze Tehran

Amerimutts hate thread

Attached: image.png (427x487, 26K)

>expecting
Implying amerimutts have the alternative of saying "no" to their Zionist masters.

Attached: image.png (1440x1675, 1.87M)

Allah save me from defending Israel or USA but, didn't your government favours this war?

Attached: image.jpg (880x881, 544K)

the funniest thing about amerilards is they'd be prepared to fight for israel more than they would america

Attached: image.png (863x380, 18K)

>Arab """Europeans""/""Anglos"" give a shit about what Israel does
Go back to your home countries, especially you , you , and you . The only good Muslim is a dead one.

I didn't bother quoting mestizo shitskins because they're already far down the tube

Ok, but will more Muslim men, women and children die? Yes or no?

If so, then I don't see the downside.

Attached: image.png (1600x1200, 59K)

Attached: image.png (373x395, 15K)

How come we Americans have no conscience about shooting Muslims in the head but Yurofaggots are scared of seeing """people""" die?

Because
>Americans have no conscience

Attached: image.jpg (751x649, 109K)

We do, toward people. Not toward sworn civilizational enemies. They want to exterminate us, we got to exterminate them

9/11 was an act of genocide. That's why we and Israel have a lot in common.

why are americas such violence ?

Attached: image.png (416x354, 22K)

>How come we Americans have no conscience

Because mutts aren't human. Just like muzzies. You two deserve each other.

Life is nasty, brutish and short. Not too many countries have recovered from war like the US has over the years and we did that by being tough

There's no coincidence that our most productive areas of the country aren't liberal shitholes who """value""" human life.

>defending Muslims
Yeah sure """"Pekka"""", I believe you.

>American youth will die in war they have no real concern, survivors will go back to America to be beggars and kill themselves, anybody talking against the war will be shunned, millions will be wasted just to secure the Jewish elite of America. But it doesn't matter, because Muslims will die.

Good goy.

Dunno why Europe supports israel
If israel did not exist, the arabs and muslims would continue killing each other and would gradually decrease. Thanks to israel they have a common enemy.

Open warfare will just means more power to the zionists and more muslim fleeing/migrating to europe.

>About 3000 to 4000 of your countrymen die
>Proceed to kill about 40,000 Iraqi in several insurgencies

Y I K E S

Are Muslims going to die? That's all we all care about. I know people who served in Iraq for the sole purpose of killing Muslims. I've heard many stories of them gunning down little girls because they thought they were armed and had no conscience about it.

Europeans are cowards by comparison.

God, creaturas are black deep down to their souls.

>America is expecting British help in Israel's war against Iran
On us way innit -salutes-

At least they won't come here and bomb us or truck us.

Europeans miss the point. We might have gun crime and ghettos, but you can reason with people in the ghetto. You can't reason with Muslims.

I hope Hamas and Hezbollah behead every single israeli desu

Attached: quote-strike-the-enemy-s-settlements-turn-them-into-dust-pave-the-arab-roads-with-the-skulls-of-jews (850x400, 54K)

>you can reason with people in the ghetto
No, you can't.

If there was anything good about Iraq war its that thousands of mutts died and tens of thousands were maimed in addition to dead muzzies. Fuck mutts and fuck muzzies.

>kill 40,000 terrorists
>somehow we're the bad guys

>Dunno why Europe supports israel
Europe doesn't, except for the Czech Republic. Go look at any UN vote to recognize Palestine, and you'll see

>If israel did not exist, the arabs and muslims would continue killing each other and would gradually decrease. Thanks to israel they have a common enemy.
This is true, but the last time the entire Arab world (minus Iran) banded together to fight Israel, they lost and Egypt even lost territory.

>Open warfare will just means more power to the zionists and more muslim fleeing/migrating to europe.
What sparked the refugee crisis was France toppling Libya and Russia interfering in Syria (which dragged us in). Ghadaffi himself said that Libya was the wall that protected Europe from Sub-saharans and North Africans. And on top of all of this, Europe didn't need to roll out a giant red carpet called "wilkommenskultur" and welcome all of them in (regardless of origin) just to prop up Germany's shitty birthrate.

But you're right, this is a complex situation that doesn't immediately mean the responsible action is to support Israel. The US should sell weapons to Israel and that's that, if they want to be warmongers, they can pay the blood price and leave us out of it. AIPAC (the Jewish lobby) should be dissolved and Israel can fight its own battles.

He's a nigger, it came out in one of these threads.

And 1 million Iraqis. 1 million >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4000.

> gunning down little girls
>Europeans are cowards by comparison.

Attached: 8d0.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>Proceed to kill about 40,000 Iraqi in several insurgencies
Key word is insurgencies. Arabs just need to know their place is prepping the mutt bull. Resisting only makes it worse.

>but you can reason with people in the ghetto.
lmao

Attached: what snook.png (331x474, 180K)

You never know what kind of bomb they're carrying. Better be safe than sorry. Americans are natural born killers.

Have you ever seen an American coward?

>mutt bull

Just like only niggers are politically allowed to call niggers to each other... Are now amerimutts appropriating the word mutt?

Ghetto people have a logic to them, all revolved around money. Give them money, problem goes away

Muslims have an ideology they are willing to live and die for. You can't reason with that. You can only put a bullet in it.

You have sell your palestiniam brothers and still speak proudly
The delusion is big in you cryptokike

Attached: gettyimages-878273640-f44604994b028c569df2d8324d726cac726939ad-s900-c85.jpg (900x674, 143K)

Sensible post.

based

What makes you think muslims stopped killing each other?
And how did you connect refugees to israel?

You know whats happening instead? There are 1.8 muslims living here and all of them are caucked by us jews , muslim pussy is great.

I've seen your spec ops and marines scream like literal women when shot.
It's easy to act tough when you can call in an airstrike/artillery the moment you don't have an overwhelming advantage, my sweet creaturo.

Attached: 1521139479526.png (1200x902, 1.17M)

Off yourself kike

It means you eat popcorn while your country's forces are coopted to fight for jews

>shitskin
Laughing at your life schlomo.

Attached: 1514255891009.jpg (296x313, 28K)

Some creaturas will die for Israel, the rest of us creaturas did not.

Attached: D7A27E41-2A3B-49AD-81FA-A1E1A1BC3E52.png (720x1280, 841K)

The EU is infested with jews pushing for the invasion. The actions by USrael of course cause the flow of these beasts, combined with open borders from lobbying.

Attached: peter-sutherland2.jpg (850x400, 76K)

More dead Muslims has what downside to it?

Go and get killed and stopped talking.

>Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1520937652614.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Already about to sign for another tour of duty. You think Muslims fight armed men? No they only terrorize women and weak Europeans, not American servicemen

Good for you

Good golem

As long as it means I get to kill you, its all good

Ehm, you are the black guy that grew up in the ghetto that made the same point in another thread

Isn't a bit hypocrite wanting that other countries don't own nuclear weapons when you are one of the countries with the largest arsenal of nuclear weapons in the world?

Attached: Nuclear_missile_silo_animation_1.gif (238x202, 183K)

You are their slaves too, moron.

Attached: 1521856631507.jpg (3444x1937, 553K)

>If israel did not exist, the arabs and muslims would continue killing each other and would gradually decrease.
You've got that completely backwards.

Look at the history of the Middle East pre-Israel - it was one big, expansionist Muslim empire after another.

>Thanks to israel they have a common enemy.
Doesn't seem to stop the Sunnis and Shias wanting to kill each other.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTRAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Attached: 1519429149297.png (640x550, 235K)

Yes. All the time.

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOWN

LIFE JUST KEEPS
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOOOOOOOOOOWN

Attached: 5-13.jpg (600x450, 26K)

I have no idea what an American coward would look like.

>Dunno why Europe supports israel
Because of massive jewish lobby all over the West.

Only for the oil and before we backstab them. They're our useful idiots.

This is a genocidal war. And we're going to win

There are cowards literally everywhere. Being born in America doesnt make you automatically brave. People like you are worse for our image than the autists who pretend to be American on this board to specifically say stupid shit. I really do hope you are 13 because the idea of having to be on a jury, on the road, or even in a bar with you will keep me up at night.
If you love America the best thing you can do for our country is to not reproduce.

>he thinks the US earn anything from the petrodollar

i really hope iran nukes israel out of existence

I've lived near military bases my whole life and have no idea that most people here are cowardly pieces of shit because everyone I know will die for America.

This might blow your mind, so brace yourself...
There are cowards in the military. Just because someone says they will die for their country doesnt mean they'll actually do it when the time comes.
You might be a coward and not even know it.

>There are cowards in the military.

Kinda doubt that.

Attached: 1520736213054.jpg (699x1024, 316K)

Then you must not know much about human nature, or what bravery really is

Attached: 1524927857738.png (500x301, 29K)

am*ricans

Attached: 1520865756186.jpg (768x612, 72K)

>Americans

Kill Muslims by the millions, destroy their countries causing them to lash out which gives us the excuse to kill Muslims by the millions

>Eurabians

invite Muslims to destroy their countries

Yeah, we're nothing alike

Attached: 1522680783295.png (812x727, 165K)

Why is everyone in this thread falling for such obvious bait?

Attached: 1515598592430.png (446x393, 299K)

>american education

Attached: 1513356877005.jpg (588x823, 109K)

His presentation failed.

Attached: ce06b_1470_6f8741d1bfed664da046a779661c7242.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Thankfully Iran will inevitably have regional supremacy and the US isn't gonna do shit about it. The US can only pick on weak cunts that can hardly fight back.

American and Israeli interventionism are making things pretty hard on MENA Christians, so most of these anti-muslim posts don't make any sense.

>expecting the average fucktard american to know anything about the middle east

So brave
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

Attached: IMG_2697.jpg (1000x1361, 1.23M)

Only one video

You know how much bravery it takes to liberate a country and have ungrateful locals shoot at you?

Who cares. They’re cucks anyways. They deserve to die for not killing the Muslims themselves

Real Christians would rather die than live under someone else’s rule. MENA Christians are passive aggressive pussies scared to die to appease their Muslim overlords

sweet, time to flatten another middle east country. like clockwork

We should arm both sides of the Muslim conflict so Israel and us can laugh as Muslims kill each other.