Fantasy Thread pt. 2

Minimize the charts for a moment and tell me about your dream life, Jow Forums. As detailed as possible.

Attached: 1521271164473.jpg (612x472, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xj4gSMdaaxE
youtu.be/0YIrpLo-1Ec
youtu.be/oTU2KlwOnQw
youtu.be/HMT3wb4h234
youtu.be/efI77fzBgvg
youtu.be/0mwRAf3z9ag
youtu.be/ZSPkcpGmflE
youtu.be/g64DHPhrh0Q
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
patents.google.com/patent/US20070241470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dream about OP being a faggot

Me want to fund rennaisance in guro / vore art

Normal job that pays me a wage with what I can pay for a house where I live with my wife, my children and my parents. Maybe also provide for her mother, which is a bit of a problem because my parents and her dont get along very well, but I like her.

Have a wife I love, plan to have children next year.
Working on a job right now, graduated two months ago.

My dream life is one where I stayed unborn.

That much family in one house. Are you mexican?

Jow Forums settlement in the mountains in america where we live without the need for money.

We accomplish it by a huge initial investment and once the buildings and greenhouses are in place, we just spend the little time needed for planting and harvesting. We can have internet and electricity. Take the earthship pill. If theres so many /bizillionairs on here we could initiate the settlement by building the barracks, kitchen, workshop, and greenhouses first. Then we build individual homes as we grow.
youtu.be/xj4gSMdaaxE
>for harvesting local wood
youtu.be/0YIrpLo-1Ec
>typical design and fundementals of the physics behind passive thermal gain
youtu.be/oTU2KlwOnQw
>example of almost full fledged off grid(still need groceries)
youtu.be/HMT3wb4h234
>example of a less efficient design
youtu.be/efI77fzBgvg
>where it all started
youtu.be/0mwRAf3z9ag
>quick overview of how to utilize the land

youtu.be/ZSPkcpGmflE
>what we are all capable of...given enough time and knowledge

youtu.be/g64DHPhrh0Q
>workshop ideas

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 7.07.17 AM.png (1114x510, 230K)

>wake up next to my wife (we are both cute anime girls)
>stay home and hug/kiss/w.e. lesbians do when alone with each other
>feel emotionally/physically satisfied with the intimacy i share with the one i love
>go to sleep
>repeat
its a dream because it can never even remotely be true, i can never become a lesbian anime girl and real girls are whores and will never even remotely be able to compare to their superior 2d version

Attached: 1517035556302.jpg (977x1000, 119K)

German.
Also, it is easier to build a big house with three to four flats in it along with my parents, instead of doing it alone with my wife and my wage.

you know people joke when they talk about anime waifus right? Dont fall for the mental illness trap.

being very good at what I do and be better than 90% of the people in the same field. That's when i can be truly happy I guess, knowing that I can own absolutely nothing to my name, go anywhere, do whatever and still be worth alot of money by my skills alone.

interesting, user

i unironically dream of being a cute anime girl, fuck

>mental illness trap
its not mental illness, its a combination of severe trust issues and paranoia
also, most people i would argue are quite unironic about it

I study music and compose while living in a house with my wife and children. I would have very much liked to do this with my ex but oh well I guess I'll have to find another

Nice apartment or house in some small swiss village and porsche 911 carrera t. Would live there with my imaginary gf and maybe have a kid or two.

buy land near the woods of a big city in northern Germany. build several earthships and live with friends. build a huge ass studio with heavy synth coverage. pursue the absolute joy of abstract painting. have time for exploring new things. have several children with several women. enjoy life. be a philanthropist when I have the opportunity to make other people's life's a bit easier

lol didn't read the whole thread and now I see this. Godspeed user, I wish you the best of luck

my absolute dream life is:

make music that i personally enjoy, and makes me decent money either for other mediums or a band itself
teach/research history on a platform that is detached from traditional educational institutions
get married to someone extremely smart, mentally healthy, and is not a hyper-consumer
have 3-5 children who are all healthy and happy
wife and i both switch to part-time or quit jobs to raise kids
own a decent sized house 20min train ride from a big east coast city
own rural property with 5+ acres
teach children and help them out with their hobbies
psychedelics 2/year

This comes close to mine.
Healthy wife and kids man.

Attached: 03e454fea05b76c77ef0d6433b17db884f9e596d53e01299acd1ba072a4d9838.jpg (451x538, 32K)

When I get a castle I won’t let no one inside

Attached: 76C917A5-3112-4243-BD2D-9F73CFE47EFF.jpg (1920x1080, 916K)

I remember you lol

i want to be a space cowboy and get to cum inside pretty aliens colonizing new earth and have 2000 iq babies

5 million USD condo in cayman Islands on 7 mile Beach. 4000 sq ft and massive terrace overlooking Caribbean. I will have several million in a portfolio, traditional interest bearing assets and stocks that give dividends, I will probably have around 100m in my portfolio so my annual passive income is $5m to 8m. This is where I keep my assets so I never pay capital gains tax. I occasionally fly to Europe and America to relax and I do I have a small condo in Amsterdam that I air bnb when I'm not there. This is the dream

This is the year i am quitting my job!
first off plane to Georgia, open bank account, check it out
go to Vanuatu open a bank account
new Zealand
head over to Thailand see some mates
Cambodia
Vietnam
Malaysia might make a base here but never for more than 6 months
hope on plane to Hong kong go electronic shopping
stay in Georgia for less than 6 months, repeat this a few times
Japan, explore SEA
head over to south America
try iboga and ayahuasca
get my 4th passport
Check out Mexico & Canada
AVOID USA AT ALL COSTS, its a shithole now imagine how bad its going to be once the collapse happens.
Buy a housing complex somewhere in the world after crash.
travel to more countries
KMS when old with a mix of crack, crystal, heroin, never done them but fuck me it looks like a good way to go, if i do not die with individually mix them!

I'm super down with this, user. Join us, become part of the Order..

Attached: delphi.png (382x368, 270K)

Mmm..

First off, finish the house we've been building and get some solar/off-the-grid power source + a well. Build a greenhouse on the property too. buy my dad a new car (hes had the same one for quite some time and its close to its end)

For my sister, probs not much lol. Take her shopping wherever she wants and give her and her fiance some money.

Rest of senpai (grandparents, etc), basically get them the best help available + let them vacay wherever in the winters.

For my friends, I want to keep it lowkey but have some amazing parties with them: fly rappers in and pay them absurd amounts, buy fancy alcohol for fun, go on an awesome trip somewhere and stay in hostels or a villa or something. Probs the Caribbean, then another trip to switzerland/ a place in Europe.

For myself, im gonna build a modern cabin-- about average house size but an open layout + low carbon footprint, make a well, etc. create a hidden vault in the basement and stockpile it with 10,000 oz of gold and silver and gems.. My very own treasure chest. Buy a reliable nice car like a Lexus as well as a fancier one like a new aston martin and a vintage porsche.
I would continue to excercise and meditate as I normally do, I'd meet a beautiful girl in a coffee shop and just go up to her and we instantly click. I have a fantasy of us driving on warm roads listening to music and swimming in the ocean.

Finally, id become the most notorious Jow Forums tripfag + build a vault/hidden fortress with my own made-up religion somewhere int he wilderness and hope someone finds it in 100+ years. Writing it down makes it feel closer already!

I Just want to stop my stuttering and find a gf...

Backpacking, endlessly. I would stay in cheap hostels for the hustle and bustle, I'd stay in nice airbnb apartments with locals, and sometimes I'd stay in airbnbs where I have the whole place to myself. I'd invite some of my friends to quit their jobs for a year and join me. I'd do lots of hiking and buy lots of fashionable but high tech outdoors gear. I'd also have a campervan which I would sleep in sometimes on my journeys. Travelling around with my boyfriend forever, having a relaxed and fun life, and doing lots of volunteering with wildlife charities. Eventually we might decide to have a kid, and we would take them around the word with us too, no need for school since I'll teach them everything in the outdoors, until they get to be a teenager, then we can send them to a private boarding school if they wish. I would go to the spa a lot and get lots of massages. I'd also get botox regularly.

Nice penthouse apartment in a city where weed is legal. Host parties sometimes. penthouse has a personal gym, server room, office/study, and wine cellar.
Own multiple properties, beach house, apartments, etc.
Live with gf, go travelling often. Maybe or maybe not marry and have kids, I want to keep my freedom.
Hang out with friends in city, smoke on the balcony
Own an old airfield and workshop where I can build shit for fun. It will also have a hangar and garage where I will store shit that I build or cars that I buy. Will let my friends also work on shit there.
Work every day, but never out of need. Study and learn new things, but not bogged down by academics.
Never retire, only work on what I want because retirement is gay.
Purchase homes for my family, somewhere where they can't bother me for more money but I can still visit if I want.

Own a dispensary and growhouse for shits, pay one of my stoner friends to manage it.

Fund research on life extension, stay healthy and sharp as I age so that I am not old and slow when I become immortal
Fund and contribute to space exploration since it seems fun to work on and I think it would be cool to build open source spaceships.

Also own properties that are self-sufficient and fortified outside the US, just in case of WW3. Hope it doesn't happen too soon.

Attached: 1510085936990.jpg (1745x953, 413K)

I see our numbers are growing.
The future is ours+++

dis cord XVcdrf2

I'm in my mid 40s - early 50s. Either a therapist or philosophy teacher at some uni. Married to my now gf, kids all grown up. Living a quiet life, in a chill neighborhood, in a nice community.

i want to make a billion and donate it all to curw my tinnitus

In a few years people will unironically marry their 2D VR AI waifus.

buy a large piece of property and build a shop with an apartment on top of it.

build a house on the property. Invest the rest of my money and live off my earnings living a comfy yet humble life. I would take 2-3 vacations to tropical locations a year and visit vegas 2-5 times yearly.

Other then that I would enjoy my simple peaceful life

i want to build a huge futuristic underground bunker that can accommodate hundreds of people

Get a gf and lose v-card before 25 (now 24.5) and never get depressed as fuck again.

More possible dream life:
I got enough money from shitcoins to not care about a job for a decade and leave my current one to do a trip around the world being a careless hippie scum

Attached: k3.jpg (2048x1583, 322K)

oh yeah, i would attend burning man yearly, smoke weed probably daily while engaging in my hobbies and learning new ones.

Fag.

Never ending supply of fresh, fertile asian teen pussy. Whenever I get horny I want a waiting asian girl to put my dick inside, and I want there to be a significant change of knocking her up from it.

My dream life is one where I have time, freedom, and energy to do what I always wanted to do - travelling, creative hobbies. Just getting the money (from creating a business and actually contributing to society, not from hodling some memecoins) did not change jack shit.

Radical decentralized railroad based infrastructure, localized self-sufficient organic farming communes with traditional family structures, craftsman manufacturing economy planned obsolescence punishable by death, internet based direct democracy within the boundaries established by the ecofascist constitution, hypercities devoted to pure scientific research and the space programme, ruled over by the benevolent bitcoin hypergarchy(hyper-oligarchy)

Attached: 1502333282242.jpg (710x823, 90K)

I wake up one day and my OCD has mysteriously vanished.

sounds pretty comfy

Attached: hmm.png (225x225, 6K)

small apartment, no ones knows me, groceries delivered, maid service every week, live as a neet

Land in temperate climate with water table for well, or running water - if not both. Plenty of timber and decent biodiversity, of both flora and fauna. Building a house on this land with my brother, who is a craftsman. Finding a woman with strong ideals and slightly above average testosterone levels to be my wife and bear me some children, hopefully some high t males and one girl. Outfitting a large warehouse with tools, a kiln, a renaissance mans workshop from which to produce both art and craft, partially for my own satisfaction and fulfillment, but primarily to instill in my children a deep sense of self reliance in pride in what they can create. A nice garden and some farm animals, not necessarily for food but just for the aesthetic.

A fortified shed replete with mining hardware, roofed with solar panels - if that were to still be a profitable venture at the time. Again, partially for my own fulfillment and profit, but primarily to teach my children the philosophical and esoteric foundations of currency and value.

Andrew Stewart would be proud.

Honestly I just want to make it in order to spite FUDers.

lambo

dude lol. Its self loathing. Mental illness. We are not disgusting creatures. We are conciousness.
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Attached: abandonment issues.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I have 26 million Vietnam dong. I traded for it a few years ago because i thought the pacific was going to abandon the petro dollar.

Wtf is this shit I keep seeing?

totally illegal and a sick joke

Based.

t.same

I deeply hate the universe but i've accepted that the universe sucks and i can't do anything about it but accept it and try to have a little bit of happiness while i'm alive.

Leave them be. They are a fundamental part of imageboard culture. There is no reason to try to 'fix' them for if they desire that, they will do it themselves. I will ALWAYS choose to share my board with a weeb than normie cancer.

hope you make it too, buddy

same, sitting on Jow Forums all day but without worrying about being homeless or starving next year

space is fake

Running 3 companies for ICO , and saving the world with my ICO. Have 100 acre plot of land to conduct my experiments and do work on my cryptocurrency allowing for no fees and unlimited transactions per second and faster then 9 second confirmation time.

10 acres of land converted to medical marijuana and 5 acres to grow food in quarterly cycles.

Billionaire by 2025.

I want to create a cloud-based empire with a bunch of AI doing their own thing, running scripts, providing services for people. Just like my own virtual bot ecosystem that never sleeps. Some of them would be chatbots, videogame bots, website scrapers, trade bots, etc. just doing their thing and collecting money for me. Eventually I could make it VR-friendly and literally explore my own virtual city.

Attached: 1515383622316.jpg (640x1136, 222K)

Two ghosts are haunting me. We broke up more than a year ago. I still love her deeply but at the same time I don't wish to ever see her again. I was always depressed but now it's even worse.

Unfortunately everything reminds me of her. It doesn't matter where I go or what I do, I see memories of our past.

I've been traveling a bit the past few months and the memories were never as painful abroad as in my hometown. So I'm hoping that I can accumulate enough money in order to move to a different country. It's not the only reason I want to leave but certainly the strongest for now.

Attached: gooked.png (900x1200, 1.36M)

I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but you should just hire a hooker, then you can stop thinking about being a virgin so much.

I find a bro at a university and when we graduate we make animated comedy together. The days are spent in a studio recording a script. We have to edit out all the laughing we do in between lines. After that, our storyboard is shipped off to Korea to be animated. We have a close relationship with our editor who greenlights whatever we do. Every few weeks we’re invited to conventions and interviews, and we shill merchandise on our social media.

Changing the standard model of physics. Because current academia is negative against new ideas that can change old ones. Quantum Vacuum fluctuations a property of space that allows for elementary particles to exist and not exist at the same time is responsible so many things. The ether Tesla was referring to was quantum vacuum fluctuations. The space between an atoms electron orbitals contains a vacuum; in a vacuum quantum vacuum fluctuations can exist. When an electron changes orbitals due to an absorption of energy resulting in an increased energy state and then returning to rest state results in a photon. This photon comes from the interaction of the electron shells with the micro vacuums that exist between them. The reason why different elements have different properties is because the electron shells dictate the micro vacuums resulting in the properties we observe. The reason why the universe expands is because of the same thing. Space is a vacuum it is full of quantum vacuum fluctuations the dielectric properties of space is because of the fluctuations. Think of space as the environment for matter. Matter has less quantum vacuum fluctuations than space, the quantum vacuum fluctuations in matter cannot interact with the quantum vacuum fluctuations in space because the electron prevents it without adding energy or subtracting energy from the system. There is a greater density of quantum vacuum fluctuations in space than matter; this results in space pushing on matter, and is the reason for the expansion of the universe. The further things get apart the more dense the quantum vacuum fluctuations in space become, and the faster the universe expands. When an atom splits, the energy that results from the splitting as heat, and radiations comes from the quantum vacuum fluctuations in the space between the atom.

We can create technology to interact with quantum vacuum fluctuations, and create warp drives, harvest energy from different dimensions.

The electron acts as a proxy for us to interact with quantum vacuum fluctuations; interacting with the fluctuations allows us to interact with space. We can bend space, using the electron. The qauntum vacuum fluctuations; the elementary particles that are in it can only exist if the energy landscape is proper; this means distance between the plates required to create different pockets of space containing quantum vacuum fluctuations needs to extremely small, and very precise. If we can control space we can control the universe. Our cells interact with quantum vacuum fluctuations; our brains, the way they function is a result of quantum vacuum fluctuations. There are many dimensions; our ability access them depends on the energy landscapes in a vacuum we can create. Portals are real, inter dimensional beings are real, warp drives are real, teleportation is real, quantum internet is real, traveling back and forth through time is real, zero-point energy is real. The theory works with all standard models.

First step to prove that any of this is possible is to use a particle accelerator to search for micro vacuums within electron orbitals. Particle accelerators are expensive to run, it'll cost approximately 18-24 million to go to Argon labs and run the experiment.

I hope there are some very rich user's that will consider looking into this before I am able.

Some get this man à Window'and à White marker

If you guys think I am crazy there are already some patents on trying this out: patents.google.com/patent/US20070241470

nerd, you need to get your ass eaten by an absolute monster slut

Thank you. As a person who has spent the last 5 years in complete isolation from normies, and thots. Money = Time = Knowledge = Money. The cycle repeats.

get the fuck out of here normie

this for this

So that you'd finally have someone who loves you?

I dream of all of us making it, frens.

Attached: 150506643234.jpg (396x385, 48K)

Wut? No, it is the only thing that is always true.

>Make enough money to never have to worry about money again.
>Volunteer at a museum
>Visit historically sites around the world
>qt3.14 Korean gf

tfw no qt hiking gf

Attached: 1498703379418.jpg (900x1200, 587K)

kek

dream girl, and we'll hike through all the famous mountain and valley locations when i make it

I want to live out of a suitcase for a year and find a nice brothel to settle down in and call home.

I just want to travel the world and drive race cars, lots of rich kids do this and are looked up to as heros

oh and settle down and raise chilluns and teach them all about the outdoors

>Wake up on the abs of my cute bf
>Clap once and tea is ready
>Clap twice my breakfast is on its way
>Bf carries me into the shower, we fuck and clean each other
>Eat best breakfast for the 9999th time, compliments to the 10 chefs that cook for me every morning
>Inject new superdrug that gives telepathic abilities
>Order Trum and Putin to subvert Israeli forces
>Acquire Jewish princesses as bodyguards/assassins
>Sacrifice the Clintons
>Capture Monaco as my new private domain
>Bf carries me back to bed, we fuck

Want a qt3.14 GF who has a good sense of humor and who's personality meshes well with mine to pump a few babies into and bang a lot, would love to have a happy little family. Essentially long term I'd like to be happy healthy and wise. Want to do fun things on a regular basis and not wage slaving for the majority of my free time, maybe making money from something that isn't working for a jewish overlord. Would like to ideally have 0 health problems and a lot of energy to live life to the fullest. On the Jow Forums side of things.. Would like to have enough money to live in /comfy/ tier surroundings and eat high quality foods and to be able to afford things without worrying about where my money is going to come from.

Right now my life feels like it's youtube cell phone footage video from 2008 low quality. Going forward I want it to be more like 4k ultra HD porn movie level

>able to quit my job and have financial freedom
>invest in safe stocks and bonds, enough to have support me indefinitely
>backpacking trips around the world, not luxurious, just wanted to see the world
>bought a nice minimalist house
>pure wife that i can spoil
>write novel and do wood working in my garage
>camp in outdoor trip with family and friend once a month at least, maybe an abroad trip once in a while

come to think about it, im not asking for much

Its ok to post waifus. But dont encourage them to fucking marry cardboard

this is beautiful

>never had sex twice in one week.
>wants a 14 year old girlfriend and expects to keep out of prison and her appetite satisfied...

to have peace in life or to at least know it all wasn't a waste

this—but with a strong emphasis on anthropomorphic/furry, not necessarily sexual, and out of the way of mainstream audiences
it needn't necessarily be buried; i'd just want to have it so that whoever wants to find it, can find it

>unironically go back to africa
>start up businesses and create jobs for 100s/1000s of my relatives and kinsmen
>become a chief in my dad's village (could do this now desu)
>commision the building of a massive mansion at a fraction of the cost compared to american/european cities
>marry a 10/10 naija babe and have kids
>have multiple wives if I feel like it
>hit the gym as hard as I did before i graduated and started working full time
I only need like 5 mil USD to make this happen. Net worth right now is $200k.

Attached: Aoy1z3k.jpg (720x713, 158K)

>falling for the marriage meme

I just want to live a modest life and never wageslave again.

That's all.

i believe in you user

I just want to be normal and happy, with a wife and kids and a paid off home and no worries beyond the simple things

This, but I'm not gonna make it. At 31 I'm coming to terms I've failed to even achieve the most basic happiness.

>This, but I'm not gonna make it. At 31 I'm coming to terms I've failed to even achieve the most basic happiness.
you can probably do it, 31's not too old

nigger