You wake up in Arnhem, Netherlands

You wake up in Arnhem, Netherlands

Attached: arnhem-netherlands-3.jpg (1024x678, 160K)

I am annoyed about the expense of getting back home and missing work

ride my bike home

i go to work where i shitpost on Jow Forums

stay and doe normaal

i ride my bike to apeldoom and drop off the suitcase at 18:23

dude weed

Smart man.

Attached: 1509999036374.png (500x738, 117K)

>Arnhem, Netherlands

This was the last stop in the Netherlands when going to Germany.
This was where zoll and police would get on train and search people for weed.
Haha, they never catch me.

look for british paratroopers and defend the bridge

id prefer not to. but if you insist

Attached: IMG_0473.jpg (2448x2448, 1.43M)

DUDE

Find Mara

Everything looks TOO clean and well-maintained, i'd think i woke in some gay town.

What can I even do there? I'd probably just go to my compan's office in the Hague and work from there.

Find some marokkanse/turkse drari neighbourhood

>Everything looks TOO clean and well-maintained, i'd think i woke in some gay town.
Germany would blow your mind.

This is the correct answer

Arnhem is arguably our worst city outside of the west of this country. It’s no surprise that like half our ISIS warriors are from there.

Get a train back home and enjoy the view.

Attached: UgqPKzQ.jpg (468x597, 36K)

arnhemmer here. the whole region around arnhem is shit. full of jihadis and criminals. if you walk in the steenstraat where i am now. there only mercedes AMGs or pimped BMWs. all with black money ofcourse.
also the amount of junkies holy shit. you WILL get harrassed in broad daylight by junkies and begging niggers. one nigger junkie we call 'rasta'.

Check if i havemy phone and public transport card
Go to that guys house and w8 3 days for the meetup

ow and not to forget. if you like clubbing or having a drink past 8 PM. forget it. there violent fights in clubs every thursday to sunday. might even be the most violent place in all of europe

How do the Dutch feel about Arnhem Land?

Pic related, what goes on in Arnhem Land.

Attached: arnhem land.jpg (871x490, 93K)

>ol croc's chompin on a fat dart
choice cunt

Cleanliness is directly related to how often it rains and the humidity in the air. I live in a dry area and the roads here are filthy but whenever I visit Seattle everybody's car looks polished shiny and the streets are stainless

london is rather dirty yet it has the same climate. same with brussels

enjoy this clean comfy place

It can't be that dirty

it just looks like shitty soulless anglo architecture with a dash of immigrants.

>a dash of immigrants.
nice quads.. but maybe it's not a dash anymore.. their mayor is a brownie.

the mayor of rotterdam is a moroccan too but he's one of the best mayors in this damn country.
IF the dutch put someone in power (mayors arent democratically elected here). they put someone in power knowing they follow their agenda. they did this with my city too (arnhem). he was a former police officer so you know hes just like the rest of those pocket-filling dirtbags.

It looks very comfy desu (*´ェ`*)

Shithole city gets shit mayor. I am sorry but I cannot not hate Arnhem.
My nephew lived there and I was forced to visit Arnhem twice a year to spend my day throwing rocks at stuff together with his sandnigger friends.

>shitty soulless anglo architecture
I can't deny that I prefer quiant dutch canal-orientated architecture but come on man, still a million times better than rotterdam

rotterdam has no architecture because the germshits bombed it. same with arnhem, but it got bombed to hell by americans. basically all shitty cities were once destroyed in ww2

Even in my city (Groningen) all the shitty buildings in the centre are the direct result of allied/germ bombings.

Grab my bike and ride back to my home on the other side of the country.

Looks boring as fuck

>rotterdam has no architecture
made me think

looks like a boring british neighborhood
awful

Battle of Arnhem Pt 2