Is your country full?

Is your country full?

Attached: population density.png (1781x775, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and it sucks

fuck off shitalian

>s......superpower......by.....20- HELP ME I CAN'T BREATHE

Wish I lived in a country with high population density. Infrastructure and services are better.

Better map. You see the nightmare level density in North India and Bengal

Attached: population density world.jpg (1500x841, 274K)

developed country*

Attached: tumblr_nt5hy8qt3k1tmlol5o3_250.png (250x250, 72K)

Yes

It looks like rotting.

Put refugees in body bags

yes
fuck off, we're full

Attached: megaregions[1].jpg (1036x647, 307K)

>Australia
>not full
yea nah cunt

Fuck off we're full

yes, and the Fed owns everything between california and mississippi river anyways

Attached: map-of-us-population-density-2b7uoxjoprqz[1].jpg (1513x983, 166K)

>Vatican City has a population density of 2118 hab/km^2
Woah

Yes, most of my country isn't suitable for living

yes.
and by full i mean fuck off euros.

Although we have a very high population density, it doesn't feel like that desu. Everything is spread out. But we're still full, so fuck off (except if you're a qt grill)

op said countries, not poorly planned EU city-states

Attached: holland-empty-city[1].jpg (750x750, 59K)

I bet is comfy as fuck tho

That's why is better to compare population areas between urban areas and not countries
demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

huh, i always thought paris was bigger. at very least i thought it was as big as NY.

There's a reason the "fuck off we're full" line comes from Australia. It's because we're full.

if my country had to rule out every uninhabitable area we would have only a sliver of populated land.

>EU city-state
That's Belgium, or Flanders at least.

In between human settlements our country is pretty empty, with most of it being farmland, lakes/rivers/canals/waterways or forests.

>tfw you live in the most densely populated part of the country but you're still surrounded by emptiness and the smell of cowshit

Attached: 171005-img-5008-ouderkerk-aan-de-amstel-ronde-hoep-panorama.jpg (1981x683, 316K)

We are full

Bullshit. U.S. has as much arable land as china brazil combined

fuck that, the farmable land is plagued with swirling winds of death that rip apart enforced brick structures (look up videos of schools and hospitals being ripped apart by tornadoes), a ton of land is dry desert, one state is just an uninhabitable tundra, and coasts are plagued with hurricanes and floods that can drown entire cites

Spain is quite empty for such a big country
who would want to live in a place with such incompetent egocentric leaders
fitting, as humans destroy the environment everywhere they settle

Attached: mapa-densidad-poblacion-españa.jpg (660x484, 51K)

We should just take land from the Africans, and repopulate it since they're a bunch of clueless twats

it's not that empty, you can see civilization at the back of that pic.

empty is when if you get lost, you die.

isn't half of spain a desert?

>whole europe red
>spain light green
you know what to do lads
maybe it has something to do with the fact that half of spain are fucking you mountains you retard

>india
>poo brown

Attached: 1496655931210m.jpg (1024x641, 112K)

Most of Russia is either absolutely unlivable tundra or just permafrost so yes, Russia is in fact overpopulated.

Castilla is mainly fields not deserts
Andalucia and Murcia do have a few deserts. They were used for spaghetti westerns
>fucking you mountains
AJJJJJJ

Attached: aridez-lautensach-meyer.jpg (1457x782, 211K)

es por el clima que las mejores regiones de españa estan al norte, mientras que el sur es menos desarrollado? o es porque el norte esta mas cerca del resto de europa?

ps:es lindo galicia?

True but remember that this pic is just outside of Amsterdam, maybe a 10-15 minute drive

>empty is when if you get lost, you die.
There's no true wilderness like that anywhere in Europe anymore

yo vivo en galicia y pienso que si que es lindo :3
hable con gente de otras partes de españa y dicen que les gusta mucho el paisaje cuando visitan
y puede ser que el clima afecte. el verano en el sur es +40C, eso no puede ser bueno para trabajar o pensar correctamente

Attached: 20140322_SilledaSantiagoExp (32).jpg (1600x901, 344K)

>you mistyped a word therefore your argument is invalid
el fariñANO

Attached: uuuuuuuuuuh.png (621x702, 56K)

que clima tienen ahi?

>lindo
>AJJJ
es un colombiANO haciendose pasar por gallego. trabaja pasando la fariña desde colombia a galicia

Misleading. Australia has high population density because a good 85% of us live within a few kilometres of the coast. We are densely packed because the rest of the land isn't exactly hospitable. Very similar to Canada in how most Canadians live along their southern border.

lol no

Yes its full of fucking retards

Crazy to think that if they were rich enough, with sufficient city planning, most people could comfortably live in massive high rise building complexes. Slum and poor areas tend to sprawl outwards because building up is vastly more expensive than spreading out.

lluvioso
ahora con el cambio climatico se pasa meses sin llover a veces... asi que depende de la temporada
ostia me has pillado tio

Attached: DSC03078.jpg (2048x1536, 1.57M)

The US has some of the most fertile grass plains on the fucking planet. Your country is the largest exporter of food in the word.

>We should just take land from the Africans
You have been. That's why their countries are so fucked.

we're not full at all, but due to our geography we could probably only support the population of the UK at this time

but we use that land to feed half the planet that isnt america
if our population would explode enough to need to use all of our crops, then quite a few other countries would face food shortages
I'm ok with that personally, but id imagine foreigners in countries where they starve are not

>garunteed_replies.bait

by that logic the only place where it is possible to live in america is michigan

Attached: Natural-Disaster-Map-USA[1].png (681x508, 161K)

doesnt change the fact that the continental U.S. can support a larger crop yield than africa, south america, and australia combined

EU+USSR's land is the only hypothetical region that could compare to us

Attached: pic-agricultural-croplands-and-pastures-2012[1].jpg (855x414, 37K)

but will we always?

Attached: agriculture2050[1].jpg (1600x1028, 219K)

Yeah

Attached: 5B82AD6A-FCD9-4D4E-9C30-00635933D02D.jpg (1570x2048, 1004K)

ahhhh, look at newfoundland, so pure, so clean

also

Canuck here. We've got plenty of space.

yes.

Attached: 1478676105025.jpg (1085x735, 317K)

>american education

Attached: 1525299408937.png (654x473, 261K)

Why do yuropoors overpopulate their countries?

yes

Imagine the amount of poo over there

Not even close to full

judging by unemployment rates, yes, we are more than full

Man, we don't even utilize most of the arable land available to us. The fact that we feed not only ourselves, but also export shitloads of food without some sort of cohesive agricultural policy is incredible all on its own. If we were serious, we could probably singlehandedly wipe out food insecurity in a generation (but of course we won't because it'd be ludicrously expensive to do so)