Romans didn't saw gender in sex, they only saw a dominant figure and a submissive figure

>romans didn't saw gender in sex, they only saw a dominant figure and a submissive figure
Why does "civilizied" western societies repress themselves so much when it comes to sex?

Attached: Sexo en la Antigua Roma.jpg (514x422, 51K)

>Romans were degenerates
>Roman Empire collapses

Fuck, this is a hard mystery to solve

>every empire collapses
wow that must mean every empire is degenerate right?
>every human dies
fuck, how do we sovle this? we must all be degenerates
dumb strawman

>>every empire collapses
>wow that must mean every empire is degenerate right?

Yep

>>every human dies
>fuck, how do we sovle this? we must all be degenerates

Now you're catching on.

I’m straight and don’t find any sexual attraction towards men. What is so hard to understand about that?

>degenerates
What a dumb, meaningless, blanket term. About as good as blaming the jewish boogeyman or the refugees for all your problems in life.

Yes and being a boipucci meant you were a faggot trash slave, want that?

They were still publicly frowned upon by the "people that count", but yes, while being fucked made you a less-of-a-man pervert, fucking made you a careless hedonist that still retain manhood.

>What a dumb, meaningless, blanket term. About as good as blaming the jewish boogeyman or the refugees for all your problems in life.

So you're saying these beliefs will get me elected to high political office?

Attached: 111.jpg (749x322, 108K)

the christian definition of "degenerate" means every natural human impulse is degenerate.
its dumb af
a lot of people like being faggot trash slaves, whats wrong with allowing them to be one? i want a portuguese sex slave for starters
after all, buying a nice looking slave and not using it for sex would be like buying a Mercedes and not driving it

Yes and you should ve killed fir being trash and lusting after men, rimabs were anti gay, with sone obama exceotions in tge 1,000 histiory, homos were vermin in the empire and not something common.

Literally anyone can use the word degenerate and pass it around like it's a valid criticism to anything. It's not about politics, it's about a term losing its actual meaning because of over-usage. Similarly, cuck and beta have gradually lost their meaning thanks to being used over and over in multiple contexts where it doesn't really make sense.

>the christian definition of "degenerate" means every natural human impulse is degenerate.
>its dumb af

No, it's righteous. Did you forget the goal is to get into the kingdom of heaven and that Earth doesn't matter? This world is an illusion that serves as an exam. Degenerate earthly pleasures are a temptation ment to test your resolve to the lord.

But no, it's totally smart to go to hell for an eternity just because you -really- wanted to induldge in buggery one afternoon

>Degenerate earthly pleasures are a temptation ment to test your resolve to the lord
Why would he need to test us if he's omniscient?

Attached: 1517369179429.jpg (979x832, 546K)

>Literally anyone can use the word degenerate

And unless they are talking about the pope or other celibate priests, they'll be right.

And with there being less people joining the clergy than ever it's more and more likely that's the case

Degenerates

You can know something without believing it. God knows our hearts, but that doesn't make it real until we actually act it out and commit to it. That's how we have free will

Shut up retard your cult is not distinct or true.

It is a hebrew deity and some nonsrnse texts indistinct

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-10-49-55.png (720x1280, 553K)

my god isn't hebrew he's christian, idiot

Religious reasons. The abrahamic religions imposed a sexual puritanism and prudery in the mindset of the world. The "atomic family" is also a unit of the capitalist system, and the legal system constructed around it.

These two factors intertwine and co-relate, and the end result is a conservative view of what is allowed in terms of familial structures (monogamous atomic families) and a condemnation of deviance (deviance means literally non-conformity to a already established norm) which extends to romantic relationships in general as homosexual couples for example won't foster children, new workers for the capitalists, and it's sinful according to religious dogma.

Prior to the universality of capitalism, many societies had vastly different familial organisations (polygamy, extended family, children raised collectively by the tribe etc.) but they are harder to control through laws that are supposed to apply for a universal system like modern capitalism.

Whatever your voodoo semitic cult, it isnt distinct or more true than voodoo.

it is because we get into heaven and they don't

This board is for humans only.

Attached: 1521480708377.jpg (243x208, 23K)

>its righteous
your definition of righteous is defined by your christian beliefs
you are stuck in your own little christian bubble
the reason 3rd world countries are so religious is that they are super shit to live in, so people at least hope that their afterlife is good
in fact thats probably why religion became so popular in the middle ages. peasants lived an entire life of misery and hard work, so of course they liked the idea of being rewarded in the afterlife

Fucking retard, there is ni reason your faith or cult has any authirity ir truth, nor reason for me to give faith to semites and hebrews, now shoo, HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS, you will suffer excruciating pain by tge true God ZEUS.

I dont care about the thoughts of a vermin homo.

It's just cultural. There's nothing wrong with it. You can go to Japan or somewhere else if you don't like your culture.

>Some civilizations are "degenerate".
>All civilizations collapse eventually.
>Therefore, all degenerate civilizations collapse.

I think he's trying to argue that each civilization has a "degeneration" phase, which leads to its collapse, like some historians and philosophers have argued.

Ah yes it's always an American with a retarded mindset

>your definition of righteous is defined by your christian beliefs

No shit sherlock, that's where the definition comes from, god. That's like saying someone's definition of what a dollar is worth comes from banks.

The greeks were degenerates who worshipped rapist gods and that's why he killed Alexander with an arrow and let them be conquered by other degens

Finally, a fellow christian scholar who gets it. The world of the flesh is sinful and ours will be a just and thoroughly enjoyed reward

>The Roman Empire felt because of the feasts and orgies they had, not the awful emperors and bad leadership

Attached: 1514499426985.jpg (403x448, 35K)

Are you just shitposting or do you even understand Greek history?

Nah, he's a larper. He would be bashing christianity if we were in 2010.

>american education

>>romans didn't saw gender in sex, they only saw a dominant figure and a submissive figure
I hate this meme so much

>This board is for humans only.
you're right, all capitalists get out :^)

Attached: hipocrisy.jpg (700x700, 79K)

whats to understand? they preyed to rapists and false gods and then the real god killed their leader in front of them with an arrows that contained malaria (which was a prehistorical form of AIDS). Then after that they descended into anarchy until the muslim turks took them over and ruled them for 1000 years until they teamed up with nazis and borrowed themselves into debt slavery that they are still paying off, that's why they are so poor.

feasts and orgies ARE bad leadership

I was homeschooled at church, not at one of Bill Clinton's gay conversion camps

>I was homeschooled at church

well thats explains everything. and yet again.

>AMERICAN EDUCATION

Attached: 1511847917474.png (278x258, 88K)

Your bait has been discovered, user.

>Romans allow homosexuality for the entirety of the Republic and Principiate

reach peak civilization

>Roman emperors issue edicts in 390 outlawing homosexuality in all provinces

Rome falls within decades

Really makes you think.

3rd OPTION
NO ONE WILL WILL GO HUNGRY OR KNOW COLD! -Adolf Hitler

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-02-23-21-59.png (720x1280, 462K)

Yet everyone went hungry and knew cold at the end of his rule.

The Romans knew no homosexuality which is a mental illness abd sickness.

Has it?

>nah it wasn't that the leader were corrupt as fuck and didn't give a shit about their people or that they had constant pretander rebellions and in-fighting between dynasties. and the fact that communication for these times were so slow that its amazing how they managed to keep being big.
or the fact that they tried to suppress others only to get backfired by a cultural revolution (Christianity) or the fact that they were surrounded by barbarians from all places having to constantly fight them. it was all because they wanted to put benis in the ass :DDDD

Attached: 1510512245667.jpg (721x304, 178K)

Kys faggot.

You are a sickness.

is english your first language?

I don't speak english

Attached: NVUPF2G.png (800x800, 21K)

Die of aids

It's true though, I'm just mashing keys on a keyboard. Any coherent words you think you are reading are just a cosmic coincidence

(that makes as much sense as what athiests believe)

Not evolving.

Attached: makenna-blue-5.jpg (800x533, 52K)

Yes, those degenerate Christian converts that perverted what was left of Roman civic virtue.