It is no longer safe to be a virgin in America. "Incel" is the new watchword...

It is no longer safe to be a virgin in America. "Incel" is the new watchword. I am 30 years old and have never kissed a girl. My life is in danger if I'm found out.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-06-43-50.png (540x534, 209K)

Go fuck a hooker then ya poofter

>I am 30 years old and have never kissed a girl.
Jesus christ OP...

No it's not you fucking retard.

Unless your some autist that blames girls for you being a virgin nobody fucking cares. Stop pretending that people actually give a single shit if you're a virgin or not. Hell some girls even like guys that are still virgins more.

This is why we need male burkas. You could put one on and hide away from the hordes.

Do you blame women for your situation? If not, you are not incel. Just go to a prostitute or fuck a fat girl or something if being a virgin depresses you.

Girls like guys that are rich, at least 6 feet tall, and have a dick that is at minimum 8 inches long.
If you do not meet all if these qualities, girls will not like you.

God, when was the last time your retarded ass even talked to a girl?

Girls like guys that can make them feel happy, laugh, and shit. They're not a bunch of slutty gold-diggers you fucking spastic.
Sure those do exist, but they make up only a fraction of females.

remember you guys used to smugly make fun of japanese "incels"

first birth rate then this

yall are just going after japan

>this negro
thanks for the giggle

FBI is monitoring your thread right now

Most incels are actually vocels.

that's a heinous crime in the USA

>Girls like guys that can make them feel happy, laugh, and shit.
I remember reading about a study in which they had "ugly" men and "handsome" men go to some bars, and tell the same jokes to different women. The study found that the actual jokes didn't matter; women tended to laugh at whatever the "handsome" men were saying. Being attractive makes you funny, not the other way around.

Incel movement grows rapidly among wh*Te males every day as hundreds of thousands of BLACK males from Africa swarms into the Europe. It's not suprising that the wh*Te woman feel more attracted to the BLACK man. As is well known, BLACK men is superior to wh*Te males in EVERY way possible.

wh*Te woman HAD to marry with wh*Te man, wh*Te woman had to have sex with wh*Te man because there weren't any BLACK men around. But today there are MILLIONS of them. Roaming in the streets of Europa with their muscular bodies. And wh*Te woman throw themselves at them, begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these superior BULLs.

Game over, wh*Te boi, you lost.

Oh and I'd suggest EU and USA officials to arrest all wh*Te males and lock them up in a secluded island before they start terror attacks against interracial couples.

Attached: BLACK man.png (787x1024, 878K)

so glad to have you back great TÜRK

lol
turks shitpost is marvelous
glad you are back

based TÜRK poster

i missed u

based BLACK BULL

this is just factually wrong and you have either never spoken to a girl or targeted exclusively the wrong girls your entire life

Attached: zero nota troll.jpg (279x267, 14K)

imagine being a westerner on Jow Forums and knowing that hiro could unironically share your IP/info with feds in a private hearing, because of some loon

based turkposter

i thought you were gone

keep coming back because I have the commitment of crackhead, to anything but crack

>being attractive makes you desirable
No shit, Sherlock, did you really need someone to tell you this?

Beta male spotted

you don't have to be attractive to be truly fuckable

some men in former civilizations satiated themselves sexually by fucking effeminate [insert here]

do you have a problem with it?

Attached: dsklfjak3.gif (480x360, 1.12M)

>Hell some girls even like guys that are still virgins more
No.
Only if they are teens and the guy is cute maybe

You need to rape someone before they find out.