I want to quit my job but my mum already told my whole family I got one after being a NEET for 4 years and I told my...

I want to quit my job but my mum already told my whole family I got one after being a NEET for 4 years and I told my dad. How do I quit? I'm pretty sure I'm too retarded to provide apple support anyway I fucked up big time.

Attached: 648.png (412x351, 74K)

what so bad in your job that you want drop it?

Just tough it out you fucking retard, you're just being a sook while adjusting to not being able to spontaneously wank any time you want.

Having to travel in the city everyday, get home at night, have to sleep on time now and get up early.

no fuck it only pays $700 a week and i have to talk to a bunch of fucking normies and next week I have to start answering phones i'm not cut out for this.

just try it for a few months you gay CUNT

>Get home at night
>700 a week

Wtf what are your hours? Do you start at midday?

there he goes again

Are you the same user who was really happy he got a job a few weeks ago?

>700 a week

that's more than me in a month you cunt

yes but now im sad cause its soul draining as fuck

9-5:30

kek 380$ US per month here.

welcome to the wageslave world

do your coworkers talk behind your back ?

who knows probably I try to act normie as possible but they can see through me.

You don't even make $700 in a month? What do you do? Do you on work part-time?

Life takes place outside of your comfort zone. You can't quit everytime something isn't exactly how you want it or you'll never have a job. There's people that would kill to have work right now, don't treat employment so cavalierly.

I'm scared of failure.

If you quit you fail

You're scared of yourself?

I know everyone around me is finally proud of me after being such a disappointment.

Don't quit, then.
Worst case scenario is you lose a job you don't want anyways. You can learn a lot from working shitty jobs.