Tell me about your dreams

I want to live in a modern cabin that I have custom designed and built with my thicc latina wife and 3 mutt kids.
Somewhere near a comfy small town in ther American northern midwest, a couple hours from the nearest major city.
I want to have made the right investments so that I dont have to do shit except for hunt, fish, smoke pot, and fugg until I die

Attached: 2018-05-04_20.11.50.jpg (603x383, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4lszlCXYP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

visit literally all UN countries
pretty soy right?

How is that soy? What is soy about travelling?

have a home with lake view on the canadian west coast for the winter, and a 2 story house on the mediterranean coast for the summer

Attached: 6a017d41330de8970c01bb08d2a704970d.png (1141x766, 1.11M)

I want to separate portugal much like north and south korea

I wanna be a respected artistic businessman that has created his massive pastry shop /art gallery in the middle of Lyon's business district with money that I've received from the sale of movie rights of world famous comic book that I drew in my 20s.

The reality is that I will forever be a NEET that fantasizes.

Attached: 1494348099635.png (420x420, 78K)

I wanna live in a huge concrete jungle metropolis

Attached: shanghai.jpg (630x420, 93K)

Did you really draw a comic?
Do you have a link?

Not yet. It's all in my head since last November

Attached: 1523186827892.jpg (800x800, 380K)

I am working on a web comic. Sat in my head for a while to but I recently started and dont regret it. Dont have proper equipment yet so progresa is slow

I fear that if I start doing it, it will become a never ending pit and never stop

And I personally don't know where I would post it online or which digital format to use in order to earn some little cash

If you are creative enough, equipment is not a problem

I qnt to separete the south part of my country

But I will never fo it, I will just continue my small family business and thats it

I see that you are a perfectionist like me,
>If I start then it has to be perfect so I might as well not bother
This is a deadly mindset and will hold you back in life
Just start small. It doesnt matter if you dont make money off of it right away, it just matters that you are working on something you are passionate about.

I guess you're right. And shitty bits can always be corrected later on. I'm gonna go sleep now. Don't give up user

can you share a preview?

almost identical
i want a $400k+ lake house
i plan on getting some kind of decent paying IT job and using the money to start a business
delegate all the work to other people once it takes off so all i need to do is manage a couple people for a few hours every week.
qt wife 2 kids one boy one girl

I want to live in a large commieblock somewhere remote in Russia and drink myself to death.

A history professor with a dog and has a nice cottage in the mountains. In reality, will probably end up a low-level government clerk and committing suicide at 40.

Would like to live in a comfy place (like Saanich, Vancouver Island), something minimalistic. Have my own business, one or two dogs, living with a cute asian girl, have twins.

Attached: 30079341_165323454132739_2248048078147813376_n.jpg (676x676, 39K)

>Cabin in a mountain valley with at least two sides bordering public land
>Huge antenna farm on top of a mountain
>Olive drab International Scout Terra
>Wife, kids and elkhound
>Hobby farm and chickens

I want to be two meters tall, be naturally strong, have a big dick and strong facial hair
I also want to be a billionaire

I want to make a medieval-style mudhouse (pic related) by myself. You basically put a mix of straws and mud into a fence-like stick wall, then paint it so its protected from the elements and doesnt just wash off.
youtube.com/watch?v=A4lszlCXYP8
I dont have many dreams in life, i only want to have good friends and enjoy the time i have left in this world.

Attached: abf099e95d14e9f356cb41beb38ff51b.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

I'm 198cm tall with strong facial hair and a small penis, shit's bad

Be rich
Be knowledgeable and very good at Something.(economics or programming or few other things I have in mind)
Get a puppy and train it very well as useful companion.

I want to get married and live happily ever after.
No really, that's it.
>it'll never happen because i'm hideous and nobody has shown any interest in me

I want to live in a large villa somewhere in the Mediterranean, with orange groves and fruit trees, and a large garden to walk around.

Every day I would spend writing in an airy room that overlooked the garden.
My children would be in Boarding school in Britain, so I would only spend the summer holidays with them. My wife and pets would keep me company in the months between, and we would hold parties for the Nearby villagers and our friends who visited.

This life interspersed with travel is all I really dream of.