I have a depression and social anxiety

>I have a depression and social anxiety

Attached: 1525337258161.png (580x720, 46K)

>I have no friends

Attached: 1524776106779.jpg (506x290, 21K)

>I make fun of people with issues on the internet!!! Look at how grown up and totally not insecure I am!!

>I am on the spectrum!

Attached: 1525492648353.gif (413x243, 51K)

My future is bleak, as I get older suicide seems like a viable option

Attached: images.jpg (262x193, 11K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Or you could try, you know, actually doing something instead of giving up so easily?

Impairment never goes out of fashion. Some years ago it was about being allergic to everything.

>impligin soyboys have depression and social anxiety
Leave the house a bit more.

Is this some kind of raid from a certain buttblasted board? I have seen this shitty forced drawing being posted a lot here.

The OP is a dude who spams all boards with the same threads. I'm too lazy to go look it up for you in desuarchive, but he makes the "is it possible to get a bf like this if you're a trap bottom" and the r9k threads that keep flooding here.

>Is this some kind of raid from a certain buttblasted board? I have seen this shitty forced drawing being posted a lot here.

Attached: 1524179269681.jpg (960x492, 56K)

Is generalized anxiety disorder soy? I've had it since 11

Attached: 1524179412100.gif (800x600, 144K)

>I'm smart but lazy

Attached: 1513627267081.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

>I like Nintendo products at the age of 30

Attached: 1516244186975.jpg (2040x1266, 203K)

soylent and similar mealshakes contain adequate amounts of essential vitamins/minerals
would unironically buy some if I had a normal 9-5 job

Attached: 1523813841161.jpg (394x350, 37K)

So are 90% of people that claim they do lmao

Mike?

I agree with you but some legit have the actual illness. I do. It's not fun. Fuck all the people that claim it to feel included.

I bet you take fucking anti-depressants because you're too much of a weak willed mental midget to fix your miserable life

Attached: upside down lel.png (830x770, 689K)

>no

Attached: 1517822210099.jpg (433x419, 126K)

What a mind reader I do. I'm taking steps irl to make sure that I'm not on them for a long time. Some people have been through shit you wouldn't want to know about. So give 'em a break.
>weak willed mental midget
If I ever stepped to you mate you would be running. Real talk.

>If I ever stepped to you mate you would be running.
You wouldn't be the first obese islander I've smashed you absolute sack of shit

I have no future prospects, no goals, no ambitions, no motive.
I have no accomplishments and i am incapable of ever becoming something.
My existence begins and ends at being.

Attached: 12837461.png (1102x967, 501K)

>Smashed
Lmao
I'm not fighting. I'm stabbing you with a knife or cutting you with a 'chete.
Good convo tho mate

Why are you so bitter for no reason? Retards like you perturb me. You all try to act like you have some kind of moral high ground on mentally ill people, when you're all usually ten times bitter and worse human beings than these people. Stop being such a faggot, you're no better than him.

Getting your anger out online? Too scared to do it in person.
I don't really give a fuck. I'm just bored and want to talk to people,

Nice poetry swede bro. Just try better yourself everyday whatever that means too you.

lmoa
I'm supposed to be scared of somebody who can't even face waking up in the morning. Yeah mate I'm fucking quivering in fear.

Attached: speedlel.png (448x538, 367K)

Woah man hide your power level

woah mate why would you pick on somebody who is in a ten times worse state? What kind of monster are you?

>who can't even face waking up in the morning.
But I can. So take that as you well. I'm not trying to scare you.

Because you normies are all the same. You lack any kind of empathy, you're all obsessed with being the only right person in everything and you all have this unnecessary need to push your opinions on everybody's throats when people don't want to hear them.

.....yes I'm done sperging.

Big thanks to the Qatar-Kun speaking truth

Cool bro thanks for sharing your hot opinions
Keep me updated 10/10 liked, favourited and subscribed

Attached: card crusher.jpg (245x251, 8K)

Seriously this.

Can I get in on this pity party too?

Sure

If your the same aussie as Are you scared to reply?

Of course I'm the same one you dumb cunt.
I just need somebody to tell me how it's not my fault I fucked up my life and tell me it'll be alright soon if I just take these magical pills to zombify me ;_;

>magical pills.
People that are in the medical profession actually tell you know no pill is a magical cure all. Maybe in america but not here. It's up to you to fix yourself.
>Let me ask a simple question if you got shot in the chest for no reason, is it your fault?

It's fun bantering with you aussie-bro

Morally no. On some level yes. You had to do things in order to be in the position to be shot in the chest. There were things that could have been done to prevent it. No way of knowing though.

I can't speak for everyone but I was just "chosen" to by people to have my life fucked up at school.

Life is crazy. Unexpected turns here and there.
>Just don't expect to know someone's life story while speaking on a Serbian taco forum.

He literally said he's trying to improve himself here and is trying to not depend on them too much. What can I expect though, you're a normie.