Germany lacks staff for harvesting asparagus. Poles did not show up

>The German press is alarming: the farmers in Brandenburg lack seasonal workers for asparagus. Romanians and Poles who have done this hard work so far this year have not shown up.

Will Germans ever recover from this?
Article is in Polish, but you can google translate it.
rp.pl/Rolnictwo/180509861-Niemcom-brakuje-pracownikow-do-zbioru-szparagow-Polacy-zawiedli.html

Attached: Rozpoczyna_sie_sezon_5198143.jpg (625x417, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GvvvomANbRo
youtu.be/i0K7A_V7XHQ
youtu.be/hZZMXV_PRXk
youtu.be/UdLpxmN9SRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aspargus in the Netherlands pays you €0.60 per kilo. Friends of mine did it and told about eastern-Euros that made sometimes €250 on a day.

>poles are slackers
Surprised?

Tell me about this job harvesting asparagus

I'm very interested.

Why don't refugees go and work instead of Poles and Romanians? It is not like you don't have manpoewr to do this?

Aspargus grow in tunnels like this. You have some sort of metal thing you shove underneath an aspargus and pull the whole thing out.
Aspargus are in very hot demand over here. People love them are are willing to pay quite a lot for good aspargus. In my region they're being grown a lot so I see many commercials next to the highway and a lot of restaurants start offering aspargus meals as soon as they are ready.

Attached: 7f768bd2-67aa-4a30-aeae-c14d590efded[1].jpg (638x376, 73K)

Please end this meme already. Did you feel better shitposting like this?

Attached: Viek9kqTURBXy84NDg2ZGM3MzA2YmM0YTk0YWQyYTA2NThhOThlODE5OS5qcGVnkpUCzQMgAMPDlQIAzQMgw8OBoTEC.jpg (686x800, 160K)

Grand majority of refugees are not allowed to work as they are kept in storing facilities until their application has been rejected/accepted.
Only a few that are ensured to be accepted will receive a work permit.

Not my fault when you post a proof article yourself

they're here awaiting deportation while the few that are accepted will be given free money so they don't bother working

Attached: 301226_xgaplus[1].jpg (1152x769, 346K)

>People are rounded up in a closed restricted area
>They can't move or decide what to do with themselves
>Only a few of them can move freely
Sounds like we had something like this about 50 years ago thanks to our neighbours from the west. I wonder who is responsible for it this time, hmm?

>few that are accepted will be given free money so they don't bother working
Am I missing something? where is logic in this scenario?

>where is logic in this scenario?
There is none. They cannot be deported by the Dutch state as a judge has ruled that their country of origin is unsafe. They probably get rid of their former nationality and now are our problem.
From there on they enjoy the same rights as Dutch natives ie free money. EU citizens don't have this right.

how can I get an harvesting paragus job?

you're too late now I think. Season already begun.
I would say contact some aspargus farmer. I do suspect they mainly work through job agencies like Randstad that import workers from eastern-Europe.

Such a shame they don't enjoy the privilege of earning for living since everything is funded by the state.

These people don't understand the concept of 8-5 jobs. Where they are from they are mainly self-employed and work whenever they need money or the occasion is there.

why dont you use refugees? Are Germans and dutch dumb?

Muslims, Indians, Chinese etc consider it shameful to work as cheap manual labour for white people. That's why they always have their own businesses, own shops, restaurants etc.

what are negroes for?

there are some issues with transitioning refugees into the workforce.
they have no work ethic.

>Where they are from they are mainly self-employed and work whenever they need money or the occasion is there.
Have you got any experience with them? What are they like? desu I've never met a person from the middle east. Will they ever integrate and fit in the western society?

I did not see any lacks in workforce or complain this year.

You can buy local Asparagus around every corner right now.

most are fine
if they're not completely segregated from the natives they integrate

I have little experience with FOB ones. Of course I know many 2nd generation etc. They value self-employment a lot, but contrary to popular believe among Turks it's quite shameful to be unemployed as it means they fail at being a man.
And from a biological point of view they can become valuable members of society. Their IQ is not too low nor do they have shitty impulse control unlike another group of people. But culturally speaking their culture DOES NOT work with ours.
Many of them are adapting and become fine people. But they need to be forced to. They don't change by their own will.

Well they are kinda dumb and you will only find them doing simple labour most of the time.
But besides some exceptions they are most of the time normal people.

t. Mohammed

top quality bantz

Great way to break your back for pennies.

youtu.be/GvvvomANbRo
youtu.be/i0K7A_V7XHQ
youtu.be/hZZMXV_PRXk

What about events in Eastern Germany? I heard that there are problems with locals and people from the middle east?

>But culturally speaking their culture DOES NOT work with ours.
This is what we fear mostly. We hate the idea that we would give a shelter to people who would despise our culture and I think that is the main reason why Poles don't want to accept anybody from outside of Europe.

I know what radicals say. Similar stuff can be found in the EU, for instance in Poland.

How are they radicals?

>problems with locals and people from the middle east?
There are also problems in western Germany. Like I told you there are exceptions and these are the exceptions.
But in general you can live with them and most will behave normal. But you should never forget that they are very dumb and dumb people do dumb things.

I am not pro immigration of this is what you want to know. We would be better off without them but what can we do. Capitalism needs its slaves.

oh nooo

Sorry, I didn't see the entire video. I thought it was some muslim imam saying that they will outnumber europeans and that is a good thing etc.

> Capitalism needs its slaves.
Agreed. This is what I realized a few years ago. Capitalism isn't the best thing in the world. Every capitalistic country needs its slaves and when it comes to western countries they end up being a melting pot sooner or later.

Here's another good one
youtu.be/UdLpxmN9SRo

Because it's racist to ask them to work