Think twice before dating a nigger

Think twice before dating a nigger

Attached: file.png (620x310, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmX1vEwzvuA
insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is it always a Brazil poster behind these threads

Twice
signal boune, signal boune, signal bouneeeee

it's called extra weight and terrible hair style

fix those two things and they'll look fine

south Brazil is white and very ultra-nationalist

Severe inferiority complex.

>south Brazil is white

Attached: 1524163367115.png (720x441, 313K)

Attached: 1525215172853.png (272x319, 167K)

Yeah your kids might end up looking like a Brazilian :O

whiter than you, muhammad

Attached: southbr.jpg (1600x1200, 304K)

their facial traits are irredeemable

That exact same image is what you brs use whenever you want to show people how white south brazil is, are they like the only white people who exist in your country?

>De Niro's kids grow up
>they look like alpha Brazilians

Attached: Raphael-De-Niro-1-1.jpg (690x430, 115K)

We live surrounded by niggers so we know how bad they are.

Qatar poster is the fag who's rich because of his rich parents and can't really comment on it.

Not really, literal muhammad

Attached: sull.jpg (690x334, 76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmX1vEwzvuA

Attached: sul2.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Those are not even that bad

OP, just because you born ugly it doesn't mean everyone is as ugly as you

Brazil has 200 million people and some half are white, that's nearly the number of Russians in Russia.

Poor mutts. They really look awful

they know first hand whats happening

Also a self made millionaire
Mutts are truly the master race

Nope. OP is just butthurt because he was born ugly. It's common between mixed people.

That's an awful mentality to have man. When your own countrymen absolutely loathe each other, it makes problems.

>implying wh*Te genes don't make you an ugo mong

Are you stupid? Most mixed people are ugly you said so, are you justifying interbreeding based on the few exceptions that are not? Are you that dumb?

>Most mixed people are ugly you said so

My taste >>> your taste stupid motherfucker. The world revolves around me!!!

There are plenting of decent looking people in your country. You can get a 6/10 easily being a chad.

"rich"
he is not rich
he posted his crib and his cars from like 2008 once
not exactly rich

What did he mean by this?

OP is ugly, poor and autistic. This is the worst combination. He also thinks he can get an 8/10 girl in any another country

>let me tell you about your country

This is the main reason I hate Brazilian posters like OP. They think everyone is as fucked as them

He's not wrong though, your country is known for having a lot of beautiful people. Learn to take a compliment ; -)

Kek, there are literally 200 million people, it's obvious the pretty ones will get worshipped

Should get a public bus and then you would see what the average person looks like, retard

Attached: file.png (571x397, 570K)

>Average looking people exist
Woah, shocking! :O It's almost like attractive people are attractive because they're not the average and they're a part of the top percentile

What's fucked about what I said, dear pardo? Is it a lie that most mixed people are ugly?

Geez you're a shallow, low IQ motherfucker, aren't you?

The average person in Sweden is not the same average person here or in India, in Sweden, Iceland, Estonia, the average person IS attractive in places like Brazil or India

That's what "having a lot of beautiful people" mean

It's fucked having to explain basic concepts of exception, averageness in a board supposedly filled with adults

Maybe his kids wouldn't be so ugly if he dated an attractive African.

>Geez you're a shallow
Yes, because I'm the one telling people not to racemix on a Cantonese goatherding forum to avoid having ugly children.

quadroon country

a lot of posters either are self-hating brown people or schizophrenically believe they are white or both, with a few exceptions of actually white people that blame brown people for everything
also, hating Brazil is a part of our culture, a writer called Nelson Rodrigues even came up with a name for it, "mongrel complex"

If you were an actual adult you would know average people are depressing everywhere

>whiter than you, muhammad
STOP APPROPRIATING MY CULTURE MACACÃO.

Attached: 1524625408100.jpg (1920x975, 2.26M)

Why the fuck an attractive white guy would care about this? My sides.

You are a butthurt because you was born ugly.

Attached: images (27).jpg (390x377, 24K)

Nice avoiding of the central point and argument, now reduce yourself to your irrelevancy again
Good thing I'm not either

Just making a statement for the other white guys
No they aren't, do you really think average Estonian is the same as the average Peruvian? No

The world doesn't revolves around you. And you are probably under 17

Nordics are square headed ugos
their women have bigger jaws than a growth hormone addicted gym monkey
stop passing this meme

Ignore inbred south brazilian kiddo posts

DO NOT reply to inbred south brazilian kiddo threads

Guy on the right looks like a future president

insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1

For sure, dude

the kid probably even isn't from the south, he probably is like me, a racemixed dude who somehow managed to be born with a whiter skin and now is larping on this forum as if it mattered to the rest of world

Nice projection, pardo.

models are specifically picked to have a male figure and face so people focus on the clothing

Attached: race mixing.jpg (758x878, 88K)

>models are ugly
Yeah, models sure a ugly, that's why they're paid to have pics taken of their faces

Jesus this board, just fucking acknowledge when you lose an argument

Holy fucking shit that's depressing

Deniros child looks nothing like him

What's funny is DeNiro's kids look really Italian now as adults lmao

What the fuck are you complaining, man? Let's assume 20% of you country is attractive. So 40 million of Brazilians are attractive. It's a lot of people. Even if gingers are 1% of Brazilian population, it's 2 fucking million of gingers. So if you are a Chad in your country you can get even an attractive ginger girl. What is your excuse?

There will be problems regardless and fuck off niggershit you live in a country that hands out citizenship like a jew hands out pennies

What the fuck are you talking about, indio? What does this have to do with the thread? Kek what a schizophrenic

This thread is schizophrenic

And? OP's just an insecure idiot who thinks if he somehow got rid of all the nogs in his country, then his country would somehow instantly improve. People who think like this have a really poor understanding of society and politics.

>if he somehow got rid of all the nogs in his country, then his country would somehow instantly improve

That's objectively true though.