Why do you want lo live in California?

Why do you want lo live in California?

Attached: california-state-flag.png (750x500, 43K)

I want to get out

> implying anyone wants to live in spicifornia

t. pedro.
Was it illegally crossing the border at tijuana in the trunk of your drug dealing cousin jose?
you fucking wetback

nice middle school banter, but why do you want to live in California?

>Stanford
>Berkeley
>Caltech
>LLNL
because it has the highest concentration of intelligent people in the world

>all those pretty buildings ill never rich enough to live in
>ill have to chose between leaving or living with my parents till 30
>i like guns and their fore the CA state assembly tries to screw me everyday
Least its sunny alot

Attached: BD9C1258-DDCF-425B-907C-51D501E5719C.png (354x295, 229K)

nice weather
fun people
opportunity
beautiful nature
i could go on and on

>tf
>tp
Of course (((they))) fear the MESTIZO bull. What else is new?

Nah m8 just hopped the fence

>opportunity
meme

spics BTFO

>>ill have to chose between leaving or living with my parents till 30

Attached: 1460455458880.png (628x719, 347K)

Sexy slutty latinas

Attached: 1513256469039.png (1198x1212, 1.79M)

>implying anyone here hates the MESTIZO BULL

t. wh*Toid pig
Was it killing all of the Palestinians at the hands of your government, Shlomo?
you fucking kike.

australia is like california
but better

Where would you guys go?

Good Asian food. Yes, quality dim sum from the Bay Area is HK tier. Korean food in LA is better than Seoul.

Meh, they wont like me anyways

> Implying I want to race mix with low IQ amerinidians

is right, they're only sluts for pedros.

Oh but i am a pedro
(Im light skinned enough to where people are supprised im a bean)

Surfing and skateboarding. Nice climate.

t. no experience with Latinas
They'll date anyone

I live in cali, i like longboarding places

Absolute fucking shithole
>b-but the weather
I get better weather in Australia, and I don't have to deal with insufferable leftist cunts or screeching CHIs.

I don't want to live there. It's the ultimate hypocrisy existing as a state. The ONLY reason it doesn't fucking collapse is its unique growing climate fed by migrant workers, Hollywood, and tech. Otherwise, it's the state that taxes you to make sure your vinyl gloves have a cancer warning, while the actual air you breathe is slowly poisoning you.

Fag

Attached: 1499576535427.jpg (750x746, 106K)

I don't particularly like living here but I've never known anywhere else. I don't go out and socialize that much so the variety of beaches and restaurants and other such places aren't a big deal to me. I really did consider moving away to another state where I could buy a house with a big backyard and space for my cars without spending over a million. My entire family is here though and I don't want to live away from them or commute an ungodly amount to save pennies since basically everywhere in this state is expensive. I've resigned myself to tough it out though and just work harder to get that nice home of mine someday. Oh and also I love asian girls. Latinas too. My high school was like 85% asian. I have no game though and a lot of anxiety so my success rate is almost zero eheh.

Attached: 1519789409598.jpg (600x800, 65K)

>nice weather
>beautiful nature

You are absolutely right on those two things.

Depends, how fucking handsome are you in the first place that they would be wetting themselves over you?

>have no game though and a lot of anxiety so my success rate is almost zero
make sure to do a school shooting.

>the variety of beaches and restaurants and other such places aren't a big deal to me

Even if you almost never go to these places, you'll miss them a lot when you'll move to a hellhole with nothing to do. It's not enjoying these places that counts, but the possibility to do so.

t. french faggot.

Have you visited any of your big cities lately?
They are all filled with smelly brown arabs and niggers and look like 3rd world shitholes.

Why would I do that? I'm not a hateful or depressed person. Such is life and I don't lose sleep over it.

Attached: 1519025163769.jpg (667x500, 52K)

You missed my point.

I am saying I don't want to mix with them.
I don't want my child to be a fucking brown skinned low IQ pedro.

I live in California and usually go out and do fun things but my gf is a bit of an autist and never wants to go anywhere
Sad

let me guess:
your gf is a fat and ugly latina?

I figure you may be right. I need to go outside more and what I was doing before (staying inside, going on Jow Forums. playing games) wasn't really making the most of life. I'll likely enjoy this state a lot more now that I have a well paying job and money to go out with. Going to start lifting soon too. Oh and I wanted to start going /out/ and do some dirtbiking and hiking. It's funny people come from so far to visit our beaches and disneyland and I live less than 20 minutes from each and go to either maybe once every 2 years.

Attached: 1523846323173.png (1141x694, 76K)

The point is moot if they don't want you anyway.

I am Jewish. France is still better than doing my alya in Israel, a literal Arab country from the middle of Arabland, where the Jews look even more Arab than your average Palestinian.

Also I don't see how it was related to my post so fuck off.

No, she's a skinny and cute white girl

I’m gay and I met a fit sexy Latino boy in LA.

We are going to get married this summer :^)

man what do you even have against the spics, you probably never seen one in the first place or encounter in a large amount to even care.

Attached: 1503025876210.jpg (530x558, 84K)

>live less than 20 minutes from each and go
OC? Laguna Beach is so nice. It's always my go-to when I visit my aunt in LA.

>flag
>Jewish
Heard there is a Jewish district in Paris. Is there anything like that outside Paris?

stereotypical white Californian surfer here, AMA

What do I care?
Those brown skinned mixed racec amerindians pieces of shit are ruining the USA with their illegal immigration, crime and drugs.
Fucking wetbacks.

Maybe the solution would be to move for a few weeks or months in the most boring place (Alaska?), to make us appreciate better what our city has to offer.

Is she actually Autistic what’s getting along with an autist girlfriend like?

H-hot

Not really, or if she is she's undiagnosed
She just doesn't like going outside

Good Asian food without the gutter oil.

>are ruining the USA
Meh, the biggest issue is that they are leeches and compared to them, you guys are the biggest leeches when it comes to taking my tax money.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>OC!
Yep. Lots to do but no money or anyone to do it with. For now.

Could be but that sounds hard and a little pricey. I plan to do a nice long roadtrip up to portland once my finances are stable again. Should be fun and give me perspective.

There's a district that's known to be "Jewish", but it's also the district of homosexuals (le Marais). Plus, it's quite small and expensive, so it could never contain all the Jews from Paris.

You can find a lot of poor Jews in the East of the city, and a lot of rich Jews in the West of Paris, but these districts are huge and not specifically Jewish.

Outside of Paris, the Jews will be equally scattered with no true "Jewish zone". At best you'll find three or four kosher shops next to each other.

Lots of my relatives/family friends live in places in OC like Fullerton or Irvine. There are so many Koreans to the point that they actually have better Korean food than Seoul. (Not even memeing, I went to the US from Korea like a decade ago and still go to Korea every 1-2 years)

Looks like France is not like US-tier when it comes to 'Jewish' towns/districts. Still, I was impressed when I heard of that Jewish zone in Paris.

I didn't choose to live here, but now that I am I won't abandon it, every vote counts especially for gun ownership.

Need to get Korean BBQ again, shit is so good

France is not separatist in general, so even in the so-called "Chinese district" (the 13th arrondissement) you'll see a majority of non-Chinese, etc.

Ive agreed with most of what you've been posting in the threads but why are you triggered by everything

I am not trigerred.
I just love to tell it how it is.

I am sick and tired of all these spics on this board acting like their people are fucking saints when in reality they are a bunch of lazy, brown skinned, criminally inclined , low IQ pedros.

*cashes welfare check*
*curls up cat-like on your head
I'll see you in a bit ese, gonna take a short siesta.
*takes a nap on your head*

Attached: mexican poet.jpg (632x562, 47K)

*sneaks into your video game*

Attached: 49165f024789fb48b13c4bd3817e942c.jpg (1098x628, 107K)

I don't have a choice

wrong, Massachusetts is the most intelligent US state and probably for the world: Israel.

>brown skinned
Yes
>criminally inclined
>low IQ pedros
Yes
>they are a bunch of lazy
No. Only thing I respect about them is that they are the hardest workers I have seen and actually work for their money compared to you fucking leeches.

Attached: 1513225623519.jpg (496x600, 34K)