What do people in your country think of America nuking Japan at the end of World War II?

What do people in your country think of America nuking Japan at the end of World War II?

Do they agree or disagree with the decision to do it?

Would you have done it?

Attached: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (1200x712, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkoBwFYitlU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI
transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We would never do that with any country but US.

they think it was wrong
disagree
no

nah we know you're tsundere with us...

would you be alright with your american Jow Forums friends dying in a nuclear armageddon?

Attached: failsafe.webm (500x281, 2.73M)

I don't know what others think but America definitely deserves to be destroyed for their crimes against humanity.

All white americans should be put in concentration camps and be forced to breed with Africans and Asians to make up for their crimes against their people while also producing a better offspring that could realistically purgue their evil dna for the upcoming generation.

We saved your asses from being exterminated. Also

>Implying pre 1990s australia wouldn't like to exterminate every nonwhite in australia and east asia.

Attached: aussie.jpg (229x220, 8K)

>All white americans should be put in concentration camps and be forced to breed with Africans and Asian

Oh no. I'd.... hate that.

Attached: asian ass.jpg (671x1000, 57K)

we are not Wh*te

It makes me sad actually. I hope US will never lost their mind completely to cross every line in the world.

Attached: 1063635826.jpg (1000x541, 125K)

I am.

Attached: 23andme2.png (1214x909, 49K)

My father actually celebrated the bombings despite the fact he was born in the 1950's.
He won't shut up about it saying America was right.

dago

Do you know US had plans to use biological weapon on Japan if nuclear won't work?

Shut up. It's mostly british and scottish not Ir*sh I swear.

Attached: Indignant feel.jpg (397x398, 28K)

Thanks friendo. Russians are always so nice to Americans on Jow Forums. It's so refreshing compared to everyone else's bullying

based mexicano

Attached: Photograph_of_President_Reagan_and_General_Secretary_Gorbachev_in_Red_Square _during_the_Moscow_Summ (2051x3000, 1012K)

Two nuclear bombs were nothing compared to the damage you caused in turning them into an overpopulated depraved hole filled with lonely virgins who masturbate to drawings, work 18 hour shifts and live in concrete boxes stacked on top of one another thanks to your shit constitution and americanization. There once was a proud empire who was worthy of looking up to and now its the archipelago were ramen and naruto come from. Fuck you.

We should be forced to breed with Latinas

Attached: 1509250402932.jpg (1440x1436, 650K)

What's wrong with Americanization, dude?
But that japs, they fucked up with everything good we brought to them.

Attached: 1736252.jpg (468x250, 14K)

what a cuck lol

obviously the two nuclear bombs were wrong

it needed at least 2000 bombs

Attached: 쪽바리.png (693x1118, 511K)

Americans are enslaved by their material pursuits up to the point were they collectivelly killed the spirit they had as a country if they ever had one to begin with. They worship idols made of plastic and their mythology has special effects and is created by pedos in corporate meetings. And you know what thats fine, i dont even dislike americans i think their shallow and spastic but their fun and generally fine people. What i do find revolting is the infinite arrogance in thinking that every other nation in existance should follow their sacrilegious path to depression, obesity and shallowness.

Side effect of the bomb
>implying each one of us cares who other irrelevant countries live their lives. If they can't retain their culture, then it's their failing, not ours.

>What do people in your country think of America nuking Japan at the end of World War II?
General japs just think it was a war. Rule was just as good as having nothing.

>Do they agree or disagree with the decision to do it?
We're sure that we did it to America if we had nukes. I don't know we agree or not but at least decent japs don't blame America.

In my country people really don't have a positive or negative opinion on he nuking itself but Japan's recovery after the war is greatly admired.

Heck we routinely see in films where heroes criticize our country by pointing out Japan's recovery saying we have no excuse for still being a shithole after 70 years of Independence.

>nuke a country twice to force its surrender
>seize power and liberate its colonies
>execute its entire political class in kangaroo courts, deconstruct its entire organization and force a constitution change with principles that have nothing to do with the countries tradition
>If they can't retain their culture, then it's their failing, not ours.

Nigger i dont give a flying fuck if you decide to live as an illiterate buffoon who spends its final moments watching reality tv and stuffing your face with high fructose corn syrup until your inevitable heart failure manifests, i dont even dislike you for it again americans are fun. What i have a problem with is you pretending that your repugnant way of life is in any way shape or form superior to anyone elses because you work for a jew, live among faggots and niggers in a cage made of concrete and have ten different brands of twinkies to choose.

It's certainly superior in some sense if it's completely overwriting other people's cultures. But instead of playing the"blame the United states game", maybe you should admit that the world WANTS to imitate our culture. Alas, I know the outside world is too stuck up to believe so.

Old leftists: america is always wrong no matter what
Old rightists: america is always right no matter what
Young people: Black and white pics? It's old stuff, right?

Japanese put Dutch people in camps and killed Dutch soldiers

I hate the USA for only giving them two. Should’ve glassed their shitty island

Hahahahhahhahhahha
Dutch was easy.
Our u couldn’t stop our glorious shingeki.
U ppl died because u weak.
That’s the war

Lol
Get nuked

:^)

Attached: 27337286_1628603390560006_5528426679369069585_n.jpg (669x514, 25K)

Even 3 nukes can’t end glorious Nippon.
We’v fought Against all major countries lUSA, Russia, Brits, Dutch, France, Germany, Australia, China, Korea but we still stand here.

Your nation is in decline and black US soldiers fight jap men and rape jap women on a daily basis

I don't care about Japan, but i think that it would be a great idea to nuke Soviet Union in period 1945-1953 when they still didn't have a functional nuclear weapon.

So what?
Still better than tulip country

Agree

It's what the best way to put an end to the war the Japanese wanted and avoid the death of thousands of American GIs.

>Your nation is in decline and black US soldiers fight jap men and rape jap women on a daily basis

Western Europe is in much bigger decline and in more spheres. Japan despite its problems can warm itself in the light generated by the Chinese sun of economical and technological power in the future, meanwhile Western Europe is fucked not only in economical but also in social, ideological and racial way. If you really hope for all these dumb negros you import to improve your country, you should look at Brazil or some parts of the USA to educate yourself. Asia is the future, Western Europe is the past.

three points:

1) regular firebombing across the maojrity of the country was already doing more damage and casualties then the A-bombs ever would, yet the Japanese gov't still didnt surrender even while their entire nation was literally burning to death

2) the japanese were warned multiple times, even had pamphlets dropped saying "Hey, hiro, get the fuck out of town unless you want to get vaporized!" Even after the first bomb was dropped, the government still refused surrender terms and said "b-bet you wont do it again"

3) if the bombings hadnt happened, the US MC's wouldve had to make a landfall invasion, meaning even more people would have to die then just the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Men, children, even women wouldve been part of the "defence force" to repel the invaders and likely wouldve been obliterated by russian and US soldiers attacking from the east and west

tl;dr its Japan's fault

most think it was a mobster-ish warning to Soviets, uncalled for, i.e. could've been allies if not for US irrational hate of commies and treating USSR as future enemy even when WW2 wasn't even over yet

I don’t know Abomb Was good or not but most Japanese thinks thank u America. Because if USA didn’t end that war , Russia would’ve joined war against Japan.
If end day delay, Russia ‘be thought they wanted to devide Japan.

And USA was good country.

Many people love USA now.

As i said here: , warning was far not enough. They should have burned you to ash, all these red kikes, mass-killers, rapists and ideological bolshevik psychopaths, by making a black hole out of Soviet Union effectively. They could even manage to do it up to 1950 even considering that production of nukes in this period was very slow and primitive. If they listened to the biggest American visionary and patriot of XX century : George Patton, they could save the world from multikulti, flooding the West with subhumans, religion of holohoax destroying mentality and emotional stability of whole generations and so on and so forth. The West would be nr 1 power nowadays. But instead it turns into third world shithole erecting statues of Lenin and Marx and loses its influence with a fast speed. Soviets despite losing Cold War, won the global confrontation eventually, and the Marx-idolizing China becoming nr 1 world power is the physical evidence of it. The only future Europe and USA have now is war and blood-shed.

agreed, fear of russia always made West weak
fear stopped then then, fear stops them now
Russia was never really strong, it only wins every major war because of your fear.

Gather your hate for a few more decades, gather the entire West again and invade Russia. You'll be again pissing your pants in the trenches nd losing. No idea why it works out that way every time, but we both know know that it does. So hate us more and come trying to destroy us again.

Attached: WW2 Soviet soldier stare.jpg (266x400, 12K)

nukes were justified and japs deserved them

The problem today is not Russia anymore, you are just a regional empire asserting itself in the shadow of growing China that is a real and the only destabilizer of the system. The USA has only two real enemies nowadays: 1) internal one, 2) China. The internal enemy is all these bolshevik kikes who weren't nuked in 1945-1953 because they managed to kill Patton. Most of them left your failed shithole and moved to the West, turning it effectively into what it is today. If the West somehow finds strenght to get rid of this parasite, it still could have a slight chance to win the global confrontation with the growth of China. If it doesn't, then it is fucked completely.

>The only future Europe and USA have now is war and blood-shed.
and it's beautiful
can't wait to slaughter poles like it's 1939

You don't even have balls to take Odessa and it was the only reason for which you created this failed military project called "Novarussia".

Ukraine considers this to be the right thing to do. Taking into account the possible losses of American soldiers, the consumption among Japanese civilians, and the possible division of Japan between the Communists and the Americans.

west can't stop the tide
US would still be the Batman, EU would still be Robin, but China woul be the superman
With India and possibly South American, Arab, or African powers rising, West would for the first time in half a millenium learn to be nice.

Russia should feel fine in that environment. At worst, we'd be China's sidekick, but better if we managed to play China off of the other powers and keep independence. Should be doable.

Out of all countries of BRIC only China is growing, the rest is failed shitholes. You will be not a "sidekick" of China but its colony in a long term scenario.

So, like Poland to US. It's the worst-case scenario, Russia a puppet of faraway China, used as a forward base against the West. But if it happens, the West would be to blame.

I hope that doesn't happen though

Hijacking Russian foreign policy by China would be actually good for Poland. We would be much safer here as a puppet of China as well. The worst scenario for us would be a theoretical alliance between the West and Russia because it would have to be done at expense of our national interest, and i am afraid that this scenario is the most probable.

See, I don't want Russia to end up choosing whose puppet to be the way Poland does. West should still be powerful enough for China to want to somehow play Russia against it, and vise versa.

meanwhile, Russian fresh water, capable military, arctic resources and trade route between China and West would be the cards Russia plays in this game to stay independent

>meanwhile, Russian fresh water, capable military, arctic resources and trade route between China and West would be the cards Russia plays in this game to stay independent

Yeah, i understand. XIX century school of geopolitics. The question is if it is worth of effort. Russia is fully independent for decades and it only turns into bigger shit in result of this independence. I think that you would prosper much better as a puppet state of China or the West after all, than with all those independent oligarchs of yours.

Well, freedom ain't free, you know. Being a puppet is just not fun for Russia. It only works for small nations in EU because when you're surrounded by failures you don't feel so much lake a failure yourself. Wouldn't work for Russia, no peers to feel comfortable with, sharing a disability.

And, with the West pitted against China, and with rich Arab states, and India, whom West would be propping up against China, but not controlling, Russia would find countries to trade with and improve the quality of life, while staying independent.

Western ability to make Russian lives difficult would be diminishing, and Chinese would not be as great as Western are now, not in a hundred years, at least. So it should get better.

Attached: 39B3C71F-7D72-4365-9648-3BF2A7BB9ACD.jpg (480x288, 47K)

>world WANTS to imitate our culture
what a meme

+0.005 rubles

>Well, freedom ain't free, you know. Being a puppet is just not fun for Russia. It only works for small nations in EU because when you're surrounded by failures you don't feel so much lake a failure yourself. Wouldn't work for Russia, no peers to feel comfortable with, sharing a disability.

Normally human beings perceive the very sense of life in reduction of pain: they conclude that the final goal of progress is making their lives easier, better, more comfy. Russians differ from human beings in this matter: they get the national orgasm from things like launching a big rocket or taking Crimea. This system of motivation of yours that promotes destructive behaviour is unsustainable, that's why i really doubt that Russia would be able to rebuild its empire. Nowadays you have potential only for creation of chaos, but it won't long last considering global technological progress.

> Western ability to make Russian lives difficult would be diminishing, and Chinese would not be as great as Western are now, not in a hundred years, at least. So it should get better.

Incompetence of your leadership makes your lives difficult. The "West" or more specifically: the USA, are only scapegoats so you wouldn't lose a faith in genius of your leaders. I think that Russia has a serious internal problem, just like the USA.

Justifiable. Japs had been raping flip women and killing babies during the time. I remember being told by my Grandmother that they put pig's blood on their vaginas to avoid being raped by the Japs.

I think for every person there's something you wouldn't do no m=matter the confort. Same with nation. No, simply acting on positive/negetive reinforcement is what dogs do. For further reference, read the guy called called Pavlov, he wrote some stuff on that.

Russian government has never been great. But you must know its inefficiencies are not as bad as they were in the past. It's improving, gradually. Cities become cleaner, life expectancy becomes grater, every year, despite targeted attacks on Russian economy. It's the corrupt governemnt that created economy that can withstand years of sanctions, created funds and buffers, ceated flawed by resilient financial system. It's not great, but it will be getting better.

Not like in the West, that has possibly already peaked.

>t's improving, gradually. Cities become cleaner, life expectancy becomes grater, every year, despite targeted attacks on Russian economy.

If you became a well-controlled puppet of China or the West, this progress would be much faster. So far most of oil money is being stolen or gets out in bribes and offshore transfers from your country because you are fully independent, hence your leaders - who are also biggest thieves - feel untouchable.

We've just been through this. We, as a country, and we as in you and me in a conversation. Russian oligarkhs (see Berezovsky) and western 'fund managers' (see Browder) do steal money. Chinese won't be any different. But after the 2001 13% flat tax and crackdown on oligarkhs and foreign agents, there's less of that. Russia has huge funds and no debt because at least some oil money wasn't stolen. Browders run with his tail between his legs and Berezovskies moved to London because stealing oil money became more difficult.

It is getting better, but Russia will not go all Pavlovian and learn to give paw on command for a hope streets woud get even cleaner. Because chosing to be one's puppet means choosing to be another's enemy. And those would be powerful enemies to have. Russia has decent relationship with countries like Finland and Austria, and countries like North Korea and Iran. Training our diplomats as well as our military, we're able to make peace with any power not hell-bent on hating Russia just for the kicks. It'll be fine.

>We've just been through this.

You never been through this, because you were always ruled by your own local thieves. The only difference was being made by oil price.

Borwder isn't a local. Locals caught him. Your propsed masters of Russia, who you say would reduce corruption, said Russian tax evasion charges against Bill Browder are political, and passed a round of sanctions on Russia. Bill Browder is a hedge fund manager, that's been accused of tax evasion, or under investigation for it in multiple jurisdictions and not just Russia, in cluding in the US.

This is how much your masters care about corruption. See modern Ukraine as more reference on that. Political culture strops corruption. Android and iOS apps where you can file government papers oand have them processed automatically, or file a complaint against an officila fights corruption. Not your country's benevalent owners.

Russia doesn't fight against corruption, though, because level of your corruption is on pair with African countries. The same with Ukraine, by the way. All these fights between oligarchs were just internal fights for power and money, not a fight against corruption. You are deluded. Anyway, i already lost too much time on talking to a Russian, instead of simply ignoring.

In Australia it’s seen as a good thing since japs had attacked Australia and we will always support US.

Didn't happen. Smoke and mirrors.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkoBwFYitlU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI

They did the right thing, if anything they were too soft on them. They should have exterminated those vermin when they had the chance

Level of corruption in the Puppet state of Ukraine and in Russia, where oligarkhs don't hold any political power after 2000s is very different. In Poland, it wasn't Americans that managed to cripple corruption, it was your people. It's a sad state of affairs that even proud poles think they can't manage their own country. Russia will hopefully avoid such a future.

I didn't say that Americans or anybody else helped us to fight corruption after 1990. They didn't give a fuck. The only thing they gave to us was freedom to do it. You are deprived of such freedom by your own corrupted leadership.

> Level of corruption in the Puppet state of Ukraine and in Russia, where oligarkhs don't hold any political power after 2000s is very different.

According to official data, the level of corruption in Ukraine and Russia is practically the same. Problem of unfixed corruption is a common feature of all post-soviet countries that stayed outside of Western influence after 1990:

transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2017