Do you love Croatia?

youtu.be/MBFVzCc281o

Attached: Bosnia.png (450x306, 205K)

Never you change, Ireland, my most favourite among Germanic countries.

I prefer Bosnia, their eagle as coat of arms is really cool

prekmurje is rightful hungarian clay

Albania > Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Greece, M*nkeydonia

Attached: image.jpg (317x184, 18K)

I don't know why people insist on sticking us together with those southern countries. We don't have a lot in common with the Balkans other than that Slovenia is sort of mutually intelligible with Serbocrotian.

Slovenia

>Eagle
>Bosnia

I think you meent Serbia

Cheer up Liberland, I'm sure you'll live up to the Macedonians in the near future.

Ah my bad, I actually meant Macedonia

Probably a Siberian living in Luxembourg

I guess ppl are confused at the fact that we don't really belong in any grouping of countries. We're just our own thing between the Balkans and Western Europe.

good thread Italy

Attached: typical_german.jpg (293x420, 45K)

Listen if we're gonna be real here nobody cares about you or what you think even montenegro has higher mountains like triglav while you're stuck with your shitty Ottoman mosques

>be real here
not in my shitpost thread

Attached: kiwi knife.jpg (412x430, 29K)

That's his shitpost thread though

Malaysians RAUS

dumb magyar

iirc Triglav was the highest peak in ex-Yugoslavia. As for the Ottoman mosques, we're only just building our first one ever but we're not quite done yet. So wrong on both counts. Also, you seem to be basing your troll of the supposed interchangeability of 'Balkan' countries, but as Slovenia is clearly culturally distinct from the rest of the Balkans, it seems to me you've failed there too.

he's bulgarian diaspora in ireland

Fuck of Malaysia

>Autistic Serbian

*fuck off

YES

Because you were in the same state for close to 100 years, if you didn't want to be associated with them maybe you should have stayed with Asutria