Salaries in Italy

Just sad, even in the "rich" regions

Attached: info laureati.png (1534x577, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gemiddeld-inkomen.nl/bruto-netto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our minimum wage is 1550 euro. Which is about 1400 netto.

> university degrees are not a meme

Attached: 4.png (210x254, 37K)

these salaries are for grads with 5 years pf experience

lol, why don't they come here to work at McDonalds then.

they actually do this

is it easy to find a job where u earn 2000 there? no university education here.

If you speak Dutch it's very easy.
If you don't speak Dutch it's impossible (outside of Amsterdam).

Temp work can be found within a day. And that often transitions into a full time contract at the employer you got detached to.

every shit job here will earn you a salary of 1500€

>Temp work can be found within a day

you guys have an easy lfe, If not for my parents I would have gone under a bridge years ago

I have earned that wth shitty jobs here too, but its hard to find them

Randstad is everywhere here. Students usually get jobs there besides their study. You look online which unskilled job you want, then walk into the building and they introduce you to the employer. And that's usually it.

But temp work is pretty bad, because both you and your employer can end your contract for any reason.
But on the positive side, finding a new job goes just as fast.

>Students usually get jobs there besides their study

Can they graduate in time ?

Your taxes are almost Sweden tier tho.

Usually. About Between 60% to 70% depending on the year.

dutch unis must be really easy

every heard of progressive taxation?

if you think they are fucked, the average pensioner earns more money than the average worker in Spain

How much are the taxes in % , how much does renting a small house cost in a city?

No, we just don't let dumb students in.

Same as in Germany and Belgium. When you are 11 or so kids go to different middle/high schools depending on how well they perform.
And only with the right high school degree you get let into university.
Only 20% of the high school students qualifies for a bachelor + master education.
And about 20% for a bachelor education.

You can do an entrance test for some studies when you are above 21, but few people do that.

rent heavily depends on the region

Attached: Einkommensteuertarif.png (969x726, 66K)

Out of 5000e salary, you have around 2100 taken away by the government. That doesn't seem too reasonable.

why not? uni, healthcare and sheeet is paid with this money

not an excuse. you still have more ppl with a uni degree, so your unis must be easier

Attached: ggg.png (444x591, 28K)

but what's the cost of living? If I'm going to earn the double but spend the triple just to live, what's the point?

also I have just got my master degree in math, what are the opportunities there?

>not an excuse. you still have more ppl with a uni degree, so your unis must be easier
the words of a true brainlet

Renting in the private sector is unaffordable. I bet it starts at 800 euro or so in my city (Utrecht). Although this is an expensive city.

But luckily we have social housing, which is like 500 or 600 euro. Which is for people with a low income and has an insane waiting list. And you can get some money for rent for the government (max 300 euro a month depending on your wage).

€ 5.000 is netto € 3.251
gemiddeld-inkomen.nl/bruto-netto/

That's all fine, if you lived in a homogenous country. Which is not the case anymore in Western Europe.

>also I have just got my master degree in math, what are the opportunities there?

there are no jobs for people like you in Italy?
you should find something here as a programmer/ SAP guy etc.

How so? Most of high scchool kids g to university these days and still we have less ppl with a degree than you

I think almost everyone keeps studying after high school here.
The majority goes to trade school.
But everyone who went to the right school for a bachelor or master study will do that as well.

It is worth nothing that people with a median wage and 2 children over here pay effectively close to 0 taxes as they get about as much back as they pay.

yeah but I want to further my studies, more on the applied/real world side of math, in Italy it's all a bit too much theoretical in my opinion. Probably the scholarships in germany are higher too than in Italy.

And people who drop out of university usually just proceed with a different study.

I did economics for one year, history one year, then finished law. :^)

>trade school.
isnt that high school?

Maybe it's the equivalent of a college here where you can do qualifications for bricklacking, carpentry, plumbing etc

>the scholarships in germany are higher too than in Italy.
nice meme bro

Purple is middle/high school (which also has several sublevels which aren't shown).

In MBO you get taught a trade (hair dresser, car repairman, chef etc).
In HBO you get taught an applied sciences job (engineering, accounting, IT, becoming a manager, whatever)
In WO you get theoretical education (biology, history, chemistry, law, being a doctor)

Attached: Dutch_Education_System-en.svg.png (738x768, 62K)

italy was never famous for its support and promotion of higher studies and academia, especially research. We still have a lot to learn from other european countries, whether you like it or not

ok still high school then, we finish high school at 19 you finish at 18 lol

VMBO is for dumb kids. Which is the majority of the population. And it has 4 sublevels I believe.
VWO is for smart kids and has 2 sublevels.

>I did economics for one year, history one year, then finished law

wtf? these three have nothing in common, why did you end up doing law?

economics and law have something in common desu

we finish high school at 18 too, what are you even saying. At 19 most people are out of high school

t. primina soyboy

Dumb kids finish high school at 16. And they get like 6 subjects each year.
Smart kids finish it at 18 and get like 14 subjects each year.

There is a huge difference between the education they get. And someone who did VMBO is not going to be able to study at a university.. because he simply lacks the required knowledge, discipline and smarts.

true desu, sorry

everybody does law nowadays, as if we haven't already enough boring arrogant assholes

m8 I don't know where you're from, but around my parts you start high school at 13 y.o., +5 years = 18, I thought it was like this everywhere in italy

it starts at 14

Math which smart kids get in year 1 is what dumb kids get in 4 years lol.

>tfw non meme degree and manage the family B&B on the side.
I'm so fucking lucky

why did u take a degree then if u already have a job? Dumb kiddo

now that I think about it, you're right lol

still, I don't know why but most of my classmates where at most 18 when we got the diploma

perchè il B&B è un lavoro saltuario, stupida.

Doesn't matter. People just randomly pick studies here until they find one they like. About 30% of the uni students switch studies here..

>voglio lavorare 24/7

Attached: 2.png (204x248, 39K)

That's only in the first year desu. I looked it up. Another 20% switches after the first year. In total there is a 50% chance a student switches.

Hans earns 2 times that and pays 3 times more in taxes and expenses, really a richb0i

>pays 3 times more taxes

Attached: 831502BC-219B-42D9-A828-DA52CA7C0C49.png (595x511, 21K)

I want to know if this is true.

brb, moving to Sweden to avoid taxes.

I wonder where we would be.

Total tax revenue in European Union as % of GDP

Attached: 800px-Total_tax_revenue_in_European_Union_as_%_of_GDP.png (800x340, 38K)

About Sweden levels. Slightly better than Germany/Belgium but nothing to be proud of

fucking swiss

Belgian taxes are truly fucked.

I want to live in switzeland so bad, higest incomes int the worls, and one of the lowest taxes :(

I think (north) Italy is rich enough for higher wages than they give you.

yes and they pay 1kg of bread 10 €

why should they pay more if there are more ppl with a degree than jobs?

cost of living is really cheap

oh I forgot about that

not really

tax isn't all of it though you have to take cost of living into account. Food and drink is so cheap in italy. Especially in the south you could eat out every night if you were making decent wages. Try doing that here where you pay maybe 100-150 for a meal for two with some wine

my aunt lives there and said it is at least compared to ireland where everything is so expensive

Milan was ranked as the best city with wages-cost of living ratio recently.
Not sure about Ireland but even over here there’s heaps of ‘dinner cafes’ that serve food for about €15 so a full meal with drinks is maybe €35

yeah, but the fucking average pay in ireland nowadays is 6000 euros

don't know why the hell you guys managed to become so fucking rich, I am sick of this mafia ridden shithole

>every heard of progressive taxation?

>cha-ching
>that's the sound of your businesses storing their money in schweiz
not that we don't have the same problem with other tax havens ourselves, because global neoliberalism as a system never came up with a good solution for it

>a full meal with drinks is maybe €35
I'm from one of the richest areas in Italy, with 35€ you can easily have dinner for 2 with drinks.

the average wage in ireland is €35000 per anumm. And rent in dublin is easily 1200 a month, if you're young you will spend half or more of your wages on rent

Milan is the most expensive Italian city

I wish I could get a statal job in the south

In Naples a huge pizza is like 4€. Some times I envy southorns

if you mean rent for your own single place, not living with others, then it's much better than here

>I wish I could get a statal job in the south

who do you know to deserve that?

Even a brickie earns €2k+ here after taxes and that doesn't include work you can do on the side.

Attached: 1523619404492.jpg (1196x894, 804K)

That is really cheap. It’s so cheap I hardly believe it.
I mean in tourist destinations there are these horrible diners for cheapskate tourists but I doubt Italians want to eat that
They only looked at major cities. Of course if they didnt then some small German/Dutch city with ok wages and low cost of living would probably win.

no I mean living in a house with 4 people where you have one room to yourself and the rest shared

that's Trento, likely the most rich privince, try something in the south

Trento's university is shit though, the students who go there are either locals or tards who didn't make it in Padua

ah ok, but I guess this is only in Dublin since it has become a city like London or New york?

Olanda meglio

>scienze matematiche

Attached: 1525645946039.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>That is really cheap. It’s so cheap I hardly believe it.
Yeah, that's on average the price I'd pay to go out for dinner with a friend.

You can go out for dinner with a friend and spend 20€.
In the nicest pizza place in my town (the guy who owns it won prices and stuff), you get pizza margherita napoletana for 7€, a 30 cl beer for 3€, service for 1,50€. With 25€ you can have dinner for 2 people.

>cost of living is really cheap
same or slightly higher than in Germany

yeah pretty much, its absolutely full of foreigners
the problem is Ireland is so small that dublin the biggest and really only economic hub of the country.
The 2nd biggest city, Cork, has a population of 120k while Dublin is over 1. If you want to work in many industries your only choice is live in dublin, live right outside dublin (which is also becoming expensive) or emigrate

what are you doing in uk?

> while Dublin is over 1
1 million**

Oh and average income is about 30k, so it's pretty high for italian standards.
Just to give you a frame of reference: I rent a room for 220€/month all bills included, you can buy a 3 bedroom house with 120k€ or a 3 bedroom flat in the city center with 100k€.
I managed to live pretty easily with all my expenses on a scholarship of about 300€/month after paying rent.

Uni project, back home in a month.

> I rent a room for 220€/month all bills included
Which region/city user?

enjoy your unemployment padutard

Where?