I have a question for the Swedes. When Muslims turn your country into an African shithole of the third world...

I have a question for the Swedes. When Muslims turn your country into an African shithole of the third world, where will you migrate? America? Countries of Asia?

Attached: brayvik-pic668-668x444-2735.jpg (668x444, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/news/official-working-for-the-swedish-government-there-is-no-native-swedish-culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a question for the Ukrainians. When your own people turn your country into an African shithole of the third world, where will you migrate? America? Countries of Asia?

We already. We are not going to migrate anywhere, we'll all die here.

Ukraine reaching African levels would be progress for them

swedes are already moving to denmark

Ukrainians have already divided into tribes, and are hunting for mammoths, pigs and Russians.

It does not make sense. Denmark is too feminized, this nation can not survive.

Don't worry mate. Sweden will never become as bad as Ukraina.

Every fourth Swede is Mahmud. Considering how the Muslims breed, by 2030 the Swedes will be insane.

Why is Ukraine doing so bad compared to other ex-ussr states, I mean you were the industrial center of the USSR

Our industry depended on the remaining 14 republics. The Soviet Union did not give every republic an independent economy.

Attached: antarctica-location-map.jpg (800x396, 48K)

its always funny when shitholes envision swedens downfall, wishful thinking ey

you don't have to envision shit if it's already materialized dumbo, decades of socdem have turned Sweden in to the meme we know it as
you wouldn't happen to be the commie "hungarian" would you

Attached: 1498391500487.jpg (398x396, 134K)

which youve never been to because you are a neet drinking his own piss

call me a commie one more time and im putting your own tongue up your ass, shitstain polfag

redice.tv/news/official-working-for-the-swedish-government-there-is-no-native-swedish-culture
>Sweden has no culture

I've got family in Sweden you slant eyed uralic nigger

They'll move in the countries where the muslims came from which will be empty due to their migration to Sweden

You're like the people who blame "decadence" for the fall of Rome. "Feminization", "no culture" and "being turned into Africa" through muslims is not something that is actually likely to destroy Sweden.

Attached: russian truth.jpg (1454x993, 302K)

This will not destroy the STATE of Sweden, it will destroy the Swedes as NATIONALITY.

Decadence was a huge part of the fall of the Empire though, whether you're talking very materially in things like the trading of silver to the orient in exchange for useless eccentricities like spices and jewelry or the enervation of the inhabitants of the Empire in gradual gradation from places like the Levant and Italy out to places like the Balkans and elsewhere which were previously considered very hardy but became enervated themselves through centuries of peace and the cultivation of Rome culturally and otherwise - all of which meant an eventual extremely dangerous position of reliance on foreign troops who weren't Romanized at all and had absolutely no ties to the well being of the Empire.

Attached: 1477481900573.png (723x918, 1.6M)

I'm glad I wrote this parcel down because I laugh every time I read about the events described here by Gibbon due to our current politics here in Europe:

>But the most experienced statesmen of Europe has never been summoned to consider the propriety of the danger of admitting or rejecting an innumerable multitude of barbarians, who are driven by despair and hunger to solicit a settlement on the territories of a civilized nation. When that important proposition, so essentially connected with the public safety, was referred to the ministers of Valens, they were perplexed and divided but they soon acquiesced in the flattering sentiment which seemed the most favourable to the pride, the insolence, and the avarice of their soverign. The slaves, who were decorated with the titles of prefects and generals, dissembled or disregarded the terrors of this national emigration - so extremely different from the partial and accidental colonies which had been received on the extreme limits of the Empire. But they applauded the liberality of fortune which had conducted, from the distant countries of the globe, a numerous and invincible army of strangers to defend the throne of Valens, who might now add to the royal treasures the immense sums of gold supplied by the provincials to compensate their annual proportion of recruits.

Attached: goths and sarmatians 4th c. AD eastern europe.jpg (1184x1619, 396K)

>gypsy

kek, who would have thought

Two more quotes from the time of Theodosius

>A long period of calamity and decay must have checked the industry and diminished the wealth of the people; and their profuse luxury must have been the result of the indolent despair which enjoys the present hour and declines the thought of futurity."
>"And the mad prodigality which prevails inn the confusion of a shipwreck or a siege may serve to explain the progress of luxury amidst the misfortunes and terrors of a sinking Nation."

Attached: roses of heliogabalus.jpg (2000x1231, 1.34M)

how can sweden even remotely compete

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-123418~2.png (1080x1692, 555K)

To Ukraine, of course. We all know how people are simply dying and sacrificing everything they have just to be able to go to Ukraine.

Ukraine is a nice place desu, especially to Europeans due to extremely cheap prices.

It's a pity there will be skin removed from you and your corpses will be raped.

no one wants to go to qatar you fucking shitskin. at least Ukrainians are nice people

Why would anyone move to america to get away from browns?

Qatar is known for killing jews, you know pogrom?