Hello Jow Forums

Hello Jow Forums
Last time I was at a party some gay guy molested me in a hot tub/spa and now everyone thinks I'm (((homosexual)))

I want to move to another country where gays are not respected and are BTFO yet still first world, which one should I go to?

Attached: 1524018979999.png (671x519, 146K)

wouldn't you get BTFO in a country that hates gays?

Attached: 1518966102175.jpg (281x256, 37K)

thats pretty hot

if I were gay, then yes
but I do not plan on telling them about this story
so I will not

the water was hot I guess

Why do you want to go somewhere where they will disrespect you?

Move here so I can give you shits for being a poofta.

Attached: 1483313549134.jpg (225x224, 11K)

please anons there has been a misunderstanding

I am saying I am NOT gay, they just thought so because i wasn't in a state of resisting when we were seen
thanks

Attached: 1516245699515.jpg (400x400, 17K)

hope your anus fissures 1st world baby

>Last time I was at a party some gay guy molested me in a hot tub/spa
Story time, faggot

okay here
>be at a large house party for a friend's 19th
>only me and a few others left in the hot tub, which is round the side of the house
>they all go until its just me and this guy called Cameron
>he's like 5 ft 11 and kinda has pretty boy look that girls like, not model tier tho but cute
>I say I'm gonna go get changed and sleep, he scoots over and tells me to wait
>puts his arm around me and leans in close, we are both drunk so I go along with it, think he's gonna go off on a drunk rant
>says some shit along the lines of I think you're cute, I like you etc.
>then he literally chokes me and kisses me, can feel him try to push his tongue in too
>a few guys come back and they start cheering and saying 'Go get em Cam' and shit (since NZ is fucking gay and liberal)
>I'm sitting there trying to breath, shocked, drunk, and it looked like consent I guess
>I am very shy and bad at saying no, so i just made an excuse and left afterwards
This is why I fuckign hate gays, it went on for like 2 or 3 minutes too. Got his fucking tongue in and touched my butt.
Someone please get me out of here.

Attached: 1516239663249.jpg (216x233, 7K)

I can fap to this.
Anyway come to Russia.
Things like that are not gonna happen here.

Can I come live in your house

haha homo

kys back to /ausnz/ gaylord

Yes but i haven't hot tube because water is very expensive. I hope you don't care about bath procedures

>1st world country that hates gays
The Gulf states lad, Dubai will welcome you

That sounds hot Cameron sounds like a chad

you shouldn't call people gaylord when you're seducing cute boys in the hot tub

this is infuriating, if he tries it again just punch him
you can live a 1st world life in the caribbean, they hate gays, or somewhere in the states, or one of those rich arab countries.

normal baths are fine
do you have a roll away or spare bed?

I'm not seducing anyone, it was technically sexual assault

I'm too weak tho
I weigh 57kg

>it's an 'user would rather live with muslims in a third-world desert shithole than drunkenly kiss a cute boy in a hot tub' episode

pls read OP
I said first world

doesn't matter if you're weak just start swinging, he deserves it.
start working out too.

Just as I thought poofta.

Attached: 1483313770728.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>gays are not respected and are BTFO yet still first world
Moscow

Finland

lol, you stupid little fag, if you werent gay youd have avoided the situation by simply leaving with others, but your inner gay wanted to stay with the "cute" guy

disgusting degenerate

>first world
>R*ssia
Good job dying of aids, poverty and corruption. You are Africa tier

This is not true, I was drunk and didn't want to get up you mong
Yeah I could've left with the others but I'd been talking to him and stuff

Attached: wws.jpg (800x800, 95K)

I've never weighed above 62 or 63kg even when i gymed a lot

Underage manlet alert

I'm 5 ft 10 and turning 19 f*Glord

Im 178,9cm/70kg and 18 even though I have no muscles and ive always been skinny

>70kg
>skinny
i think you mean skinny fat

>more excuses

your little pecker was getting hard thinking about him wasnt it, fag

No. You might have a disease

boners come outta the blue sometimes

You're a retarded faggot

>Dying of corruption
why are Finns so stupid?

T. Not the happiest country 2018 subhumans

Moscow and St. Petes are objectively more first world than anywhere in Finland though. Enjoy your depressing cultureless shithole for 3 more years before you commit suicide (if you're lucky)

lol, somehow ive never gotten one by looking at a male

Whatever you say, provincial subhuman

Dunno lad, sounds like you're pretty fuckin gay to me.

Moscow and Leningrad are definitely not more first world than anywhere in Finland. Dumb Russian bitch. Finland is the most first world country in the world

T.sissy socks sally

it was not from 'looking', it was from kissing
aka mechanical

aw you liked it, just msg him privately and suck his cockin a park, you can come out later to your parents

Brazil in 2031 when Hitler's clones wake up from their slumber

oygur kaasaten yurisputta
*proceeds speaking in non-first world language*

Why don't you contact the authorities? You've been raped.

Oh come the fuck on, if you're actually serious, don't listen to these fucking random dudes on the internet just coming here for a laugh.

This is without a doubt a case of extreme sexual harassment and is just laughed upon because you're a dude. This seems mostly rooted in low confidence. If you're getting more or less raped you need to be able to stand up for yourself. Try for baby-steps to build up your confidence. Try walking with better posture and just force yourself to look (even if you don't feel) like you know exactly what you're doing at most times, if people see you as a strong confident man, you don't have to worry about them thinking you're homosexual.

If the dude tries to do it again, threaten to get violent or whatever, but otherwise just block that fag out of your life and try to move on. You will, without a doubt, be the one thinking about this event the most, and if you don't give a shit, nobody else will.

>Göran's first day on the internet

Everyone thought it was okay so I doubt they would take me seriously
I've been thinking of msging and saying sorry but I'm not that kinda person

>Get sexually assaulted
>Message them to say sorry

Are you fucking Canadian?

nah he's just a faggot

LEL

what else do I say lol

just stop being gay, lol

>w-w-w-w-w-what could I possibly say to some fag who gave me a pash?
Either you're completely hopeless, this didn't happen or you did like it and you're just fucking around now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN TO ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he was western raped. In that he begged for the D and regretted it after everyone saw him getting publicly mounted

I'm not hopeless it's a difficult situation user, you'd probably feel the same

This is the same shit that women have to endure constantly. It's assault, it is aggravated because you were drunk, and the rest of the lads took the assailant's side. It isn't you who should apologise.

No I would've jabbed the cunts throat not pitch a tent.

It doesn't even matter that you're a skinny manlet, you don't have to put them in hospital you just have to fucking put up some resistance.

Fight back.

that's not really my personality

Yeah I know, you're a catcher.

At the end of the day it's not even that you let it happen, it's that you let it continue and then when he was done having his way with you, you likely didn't even communicate in any way that you weren't ok with it. Running off with an embarrassed erection doesn't do that.

he was completely ok with it, he just doesnt want to be shamed, so he denies his gayness

Don't listen to the edgelords trying to prey on your insecurity because they enjoy pushing people down.

You are without a doubt the victim of something most guys never has to deal with. I'd try to drop the entire thing though, since it doesn't help dwelling on, and people won't be understanding.
To combat shit like this in the future you can't signal "possible prey" when predators like this strike. The way to do that is to signal "potentially dangerous", which is another wording of "capable".

I'm not entirely sure what you're after, telling us this, I don't think you (really) want to move to Saudi Arabia. If you're just venting about a traumatic event to people who can't trace it back to you, I understand. Do you have anyone close you can talk about this to?

This is the sort of shit that can cause a brooding hatred for people and turn you into something you don't want to become, especially if people laugh at you.

>I am very shy and bad at saying no
>while being drunk
I bet you like it, but you don't want to admit
that you'r a fag.
Pretty much this.

Attached: freud 1.png (640x480, 137K)

Move to America, somewhere in the south. QT grils, good food, and you and your buddies can beat up queers on the weekends for fun