4. English
5. Norwegian

>Top 5 ugly European languages

1. Danish
2. Turkish
3. Serbo-Croatian
4. Dutch
5. Russian

Attached: 80CD45CE-FBD6-4395-98F9-81D72BD6BF96.jpg (611x435, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_possessive
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmj1hYinQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=jEST5pBp078&RDMMjEST5pBp078=&start_radio=1
youtu.be/U-1SPdgcgeA
youtube.com/watch?v=yy2DGK1f_G4
youtu.be/ImHGen4jhmw
youtu.be/sAYKOT2iUto
youtu.be/EV3T_puV190
youtu.be/xHijc1n6eR4
youtu.be/Y36BqK5xcd0
youtu.be/QXDRPtufEbA
youtu.be/jpne8fCwFJ8
youtu.be/GmpMZozMLb4
youtu.be/HLlpcFd59tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>european
>turkish

>Russian
>ugly
German
>beautiful
oh ok

>german
>most beautiful

Russian and Serbo-Croatian aren't ugly.
Also, Turkey isn't European.

english is ugly

Portuguese is literally the most beautiful language on Earth, it's so complex that Brazilians chimps can't even fucking understand it

>french
>beautiful

Attached: 7E48770A-720A-42CD-B5D1-037FAA1EB99F.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I like Swedish.

> Min vän, det är min övertygelse att denna uppgörelse kan gagna både mitt och ert folk.

Attached: Gustavus_Adolphus_(Civ5).jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Norwegian is masterrace. resistance is futile. exterminate those who go against Norwegiankind

>out of all ugly languages the russian (most beautiful language in the world) is ugly

>German
My great grandfather used it only to shout at horses and other domesticated animals.

>English
Its too simple. Complex advanced more abstract things must be simplified to be spoken with it and in the process you lose out on the spirit and meaning.

French is a great language for both things of war and talking to women and poetry, but it is a bit gay, especially some of the higher levels of politeness.

Serbian language is almost entirely phonetic. One letter corresponds to one sound. Grammar and morphology of words is the most complicated but that is a product of the maturity of the language and those western languages that you listed will need a few thousand years to get to the level at which Serbian is currently.

both lists are 3/5 correct

>Serbian language is almost entirely phonetic. One letter corresponds to one sound. Grammar and morphology of words is the most complicated but that is a product of the maturity of the language and those western languages that you listed will need a few thousand years to get to the level at which Serbian is currently.
I hope this is bait. English is way more sophisticated, with much larger vocabulary and uses less syllables to convey information than Serbian. Slavic language are unnecceserily complicated (some grammar features are useless, they convey no information). English orthography is retarded though, I agree.

Norwegian is a very effective language, simple grammar yet very good at conveying information. Orthography is also very phonemic and fits the language well. It also sounds nice (unlike many other germanic languages).

Wise choise, Tulpenpflücker.

Turks aren't european though.

Based deutsch lover
I was in Germany yesterday and this language is the most beautiful one I have ever heard
t.someone who speaks french, dutch, english and a bit of arabic

>this brainlet westernized germanized cuck
Ancient Greek has 5 cases but modern Greeks use only two, a dumbed down version of their own language.
English has only one. And in English the gender is neutral.
I can convey your entire life in less words than you could convey it in english sentences.
Modern Serbian has 7(seven).
>sophisticated

Do you know why french people do not respond to you when you ask them something in English?

The highest levels of epic poetry and literature do not exist in english. Not even close.

>epic poetry and literature
truth desu, English is useful in technobabble and such because it is simple, but when it comes to literature and poetry it is shit. English poetry does nothing for me, I had to learn some Spanish to get some better quality poems that actually give you feels.

Top nicest

1. Italian
2. Spanish
3. Finnish
4. French
5. Russian/Ukrainian/Belarussian

Nastiest
1. Turkish
2. Albanian
3. Serbian
4. Swedish
5. Other not categorised slavic languages

Attached: 1524935496190.jpg (1361x2048, 256K)

Turkish is Asian reee

what's the difference between german language and dutch language? aren't you germanic?

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot :3

The tongue of the swamp men

Germanic is a term used for a group of countries.

German and Dutch are different languages. It’d be like asking: “China and South-Korea are both East Asian, what’s the difference between Korean and Mandarin?

Krautboos should be thrown from a cliff

>ethnicity is the same as language
are you retarded?

>this brainlet westernized germanized cuck
Good, you've started your reply with ad hominem, a sign of educated and well mannered person.
>Ancient Greek has 5 cases but modern Greeks use only two, a dumbed down version of their own language
Having less cases is a dumbed down language is not accepted state in linguistics.This is not a linguistic fact, just your uninformed opinion which can be easily dissmised.
>English has only one. And in English the gender is neutral.
English has none, and why is the fact that it has no grammatical gender relevant to the first sentence?
>I can convey your entire life in less words than you could convey it in english sentences.
I did not say anything about words, I said that English has a better information/syllable rate than Serbian.
>Modern Serbian has 7(seven).
Okay, however this does not prove anything.

I love German, but I wouldn't call it beautiful. French and Italian are the most beautiful in my opinion.

>Serbo-Croatian
this is going to create some serious butthurt

You are right, I do associate portuguese with just Brazilian dialect and it's left a dirty and messy impression.

Hispano-Catalan?

>best
1. Russian (spoken by women)
2. Italian
3. Spanish
4. German
5. Swedish

>worst
1. Russian (spoken by men)
2. Danish
3. Switzer-German
4. S*rbian
5. French

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_possessive
Saxon genitive is their one grammatical case.
They use non gendered nouns.
If you think that simplicity is the best thing ever you are beyond a brainlet tier retard.
Precise and accurate expression of complex thoughts allows for more complex thoughts and ways of thinking.

You suck too much western dick sucking faggot.
Њeмчe пoгaни глyпи кyд ћeш c клeтвoм пpaђeдoвcкoм.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmj1hYinQAo

top 5 best
>French
>German
>Norwegian
>English
>Spanish

top 5 worst
>fucking Russian
>disgusting Danish
>repulsive Polish
>horrible Greek
>unfathomable Italian

French sounds gay.

And that's the kind of repressed insecure people you are

>best
1. English
2. Deutsch
3. Spanish
4. Italian
5. Bulgarian

>worst
1. Greek
2. French
3. Armenian
4. Cypriot Greek
5. Kurdish

>Top 5 ugly European languages

1. German
2. German
3. other G*rmoid shit not listed
4. English
5. Norwegian

>Top 5 beautiful European languages

1. Danish
2. Turkish
3. Serbo-Croatian
4. Dutch
5. Russian

maybe bosnian dialect of serbocroatian
croatian isn't bad at all, it isn't that much different from slovene
youtube.com/watch?v=jEST5pBp078&RDMMjEST5pBp078=&start_radio=1

>best
>French
>flag
totally unbiased

French is really a pleasure to read and to listen to in music but all French people I met either spoke it like pretentious twats or as they had to spit out their recently swallowed bouillabaisse

>>Top 5 beautiful European languages
>1. Danish
>2. Turkish
>3. Serbo-Croatian
>4. Dutch
>5. Russian
how do you delet someone's post?

one has no sex benis and other has all sex benis

not a good example because mandarin and korean are unrelated while dutch and german split off from each other

I still don't get why Switzer-German is labelled as a dialect then because I got less troubles understanding Dutch people than those obnoxious mountain gypsys

BEST
1. Spanish
2. Portuguese
3. German
4. Croatian
5. Swedish

WORST
1. Dutch
2. Danish
3. Italian
4. Russian
5. French

well i simply like my language the most. there's no bias in making a stupid top 5 on a useless website

it's only true for parisians tho

Yea.

>Precise and accurate expression of complex thoughts allows for more complex thoughts and ways of thinking.
English has that, it's immense vocabulary is what makes English language the most widely used language in science and philosophy today. Having cases has nothing to do with it. I could go with your way of thinking and say that English is way better than serbian, since it has a lot of tenses serbian does not, but this is not what makes a language rich in a sense of conveying information. Anyway, I'm not going to reply to your comments anymore, since your replies consists only of uninformed opinions and ad hominems.

i unironically think welsh is one of the prettiest languages despite a lot of people viewing it as ugly

there are a few sounds that put people off (mostly the ll sound) but the rising-falling inflections, the rolled rs, frequent th sounds and general breathy way of speaking make it feel comfy as fuck to me.

youtu.be/U-1SPdgcgeA

I love Slovenes, amongst the best posters.

Sounds nice, Gaelic sounds nice as well. Way more melodic than English imo.

>t. faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=yy2DGK1f_G4

>Serbo-Croatian
>Russian

lol

Celtic languages & Icelandic are not what I would consider as beautiful in particular but definitely ASMR-tier

I like basically how all Slavic languages sound. Germanics are the ones with shitty languages.

>Ancient Greek has 5 cases but modern Greeks use only two

lolwut

Attached: 1483486397948.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

>German

Attached: 1513196304104.png (241x238, 102K)

Where are the Tolstoys and Dostoyevskys of english. There are none.
Where is their Illiad and Oddyssey?
They have none.
Where are their Majabharatas and ramajanas?
They have none.

Go read a dick sucking manual thats all it is good for.
Or try reading pathetic attempts of translation of the greatest masterpieces into english and realize how much is lost in translation.

True list:
French = German >>>>>>>> English >>>>>> shit >>>>>>> everything else

did an englishman fuck your sister?

Well they do have Shakespear

And Milton

OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE LANGUAGE RANKINGS:

Romanic:
LATINVM>Italian>Spanish>French>Portuguese

Germanic:
English>German>Dutch>Entartetes Deutsch(aka Alpine German, the ugliest language in Europe)

I don't know much about Scandinavian or Slavic languages.

Attached: 1522589035410.jpg (555x644, 31K)

Shakespear is way overrated desu. And top anglo writers, like Dickens or Tolkien are valued for the content they wrote, not really the beauty of the language and style.

Latin sounded like gay shit mio fratello

philistine

Oscar Wilde

(Languages are pretty much equal and go in order as I remembered how they sound, also I don't list mine, because it would be biased)

Nice 5
Italian
Swedish
French
Welsh
Portuguese

Not nice 5
German
English
Finnish
Romanian
Hungarian

Attached: 1524057830922.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>be mad at us because of Jow Forums
>call our language who is identical to Norwegian, ugly.

>not nice
>Hungarian
mate please

Shehbehpehpeh doesn't sound nice for my ears, sorry.

1. German

Attached: 1518198948327.gif (250x250, 992K)

>European
>Turkish
Eh...?

I like russian, it's manly without being cacophonic like german.

Shakespeare would write south American telenovelas if he was our contemporary.
And most of what he wrote are just frankenstained old European tales translated and adapted for English plebs.

No. My sisters are good women.

What about him...

Neither Dickens nor Tolkien can come close to what I am talking about.

Spanish is much more sophisticated than Slavshit languages.

hey shut up Tolkien a nice

Attached: UWXbae_6wAI.jpg (438x221, 25K)

Not a poltard and i have no agenda at all, it just sounds kooky

>And most of what he wrote are just frankenstained old European tales translated and adapted for English plebs.
Tolkien did this as well - in a way. The entire LotR-universe is an impressive write-up of old European (principally Germanic) tales and legends. Everything from dwarves, elves and wizards to the corrupting ring that spells your doom is from Germanic lore.

Attached: shrugs.png (275x200, 20K)

>best
1. French
2. Italian
3. Spanish
4. Russian
5. Romanian

>worst
1. Dutch
2. English
3. Hungarian
4. Danish
5. Turkish

Russian is nice, I'd put Hungarian there instead

English is nice with refined British accents
the American, Kiwi, Australian and Canadian accents are shit, and the Caribbean accents are just funny

I like

Norwegian
Icelandic
Finnish
Italian
Swedish

the ugly ones I can think of are
Danish
all the Balkanshit languages

English is Germanic, but it's obviously very different to German and Dutch. English is a little more separated from them thanks to the influence of French, but the languages are of the same language family.
It's basically talking about the structure of the language and where the word's roots come from.

Attached: Comparison_of_English,_Dutch_and_German_sentence.png (591x241, 15K)

Agree, but Dutch isn’t that bad.

dutch is fucking rank

It sounds cute, I wanna cuddle Dutch people

>best
French
Spain
Portuguese
British English
Italian

>ugly
Dutch
Germany
T*rkish
Russian
Norwegian

>best
German
French
English
Portuguese
Russian

>worst
Danish
Dutch
Italian
Turkish
Polish

>best
French
British English
italian
russian

>ugly
Dutch
german
Turkish (why it's even on the list ?)

why all the hate on our language :(

Serbo-Croatian? I prefer to call it Ugly-Slovene.

Кaкo ce нa твoм јeзикy кaжe 26?

}Russian
}Serbo-croatian

Agly

Not at all evrey Russian should speak serbo-croatian and every jugoslav should speak Russian

youtu.be/ImHGen4jhmw

youtu.be/sAYKOT2iUto

youtu.be/EV3T_puV190

They are very similar and easy to learn

youtu.be/xHijc1n6eR4

youtu.be/Y36BqK5xcd0

youtu.be/QXDRPtufEbA

youtu.be/jpne8fCwFJ8

youtu.be/GmpMZozMLb4

youtu.be/HLlpcFd59tE

Now go and kill yourself sabhuman Russian and serbo-croatian are most beautiful lengouges ever created and are very similar since they all come from church Slavic

Russia and serbia are brothers

Norwegian is just a gay version of Swedish

Dvadeset I šešet brat moj

Ja Sam ruski I ja volim tebe kada ja I ti bice remuve kabab na balkanu ?

>1. German
AHASHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Кaд ce пoвyчe Haтo.

Attached: 1504819818497.jpg (967x807, 196K)