How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Attached: girl_robot_cyborg_city_67064_2240x1665.jpg (2240x1665, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thephuketnews.com/korea-a-false-promised-land-for-thai-illegal-aliens-sex-workers-65424.php#GJpu3s3T8QmeW6u2.99
qz.com/610448/thousands-of-chinese-prostitutes-have-joined-the-scramble-for-african-riches/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Insect

Insect

insect

you're the asian niggers when people call asia they mean fareast asia so korea/japan/china no fucking poor 3rd worlder sea monkeys

Insect

Insect

I'm from Guangdong. And you're probably from Tennessee because no gook korean knows how to use this site.

Insect

Insect

Attached: so this is the power... of the gook.png (924x1725, 1.49M)

You're just mad that Japan allied with us while they raped you. :)

t. 3rd worlder whores

I have an asian girlfriend

We were allies of Japan.

You were just a rapebaby. Be thankful for their superior genes.

Attached: kekrea.jpg (1300x889, 549K)

thai means literal cheap whores illegal immigrants in s.korea know your place fucking nigger slave

Korea a false promised land for Thai illegal aliens, sex workers

BANGKOK: South Korea emerged as the No.1 country globally where Thais planned to work without a proper visa last year before many of their illegal trips were curtailed by authorities.

thephuketnews.com/korea-a-false-promised-land-for-thai-illegal-aliens-sex-workers-65424.php#GJpu3s3T8QmeW6u2.99

No one likes koreans. You are just a sex slave for Japan. Not even whores because you didn't charge.

You did it for free. :)

stay mad heritagefag
and come home, since you clearly can't decide whether to identify as thai or southern chinese

It's true, korea is not a promise land. Just a 3rd world shithole for gook monkeys like you.

t. son of cheap thai whore in s.korea:\

I never said I was Thai. :)

You are just a cheap sex slave for Jap soldiers. I laugh every time I hear stories about how they raped your mom and grandma. I'm sure your women loved every second of it.

I'm sure they swallowed every drop.

Attached: 1523293307360.jpg (151x144, 9K)

you've referred to being allies of Japan twice already, you muppet

cry thai whore while your 3rd worlder cheap whore sisters sucks korean dicks:\

top fucking kek chink-thai whore good chinks are only dead chinks:\

Attached: 20080218-heads raope of najing history wiz.jpg (304x173, 19K)

There are no more koreans left. Just rape babies of Japan. You should thank Japan for giving you enough genes to be half-developed from a monkey.

Attached: national_garb.jpg (974x1400, 539K)

I'm still laughing at the way your mom and grandma moaned like whores as the Japanese fucked them. With much bigger cocks than tiny gook koreans.

Attached: 1366717214672.jpg (500x669, 119K)

Thousands of Chinese prostitutes have joined the scramble for African riches

qz.com/610448/thousands-of-chinese-prostitutes-have-joined-the-scramble-for-african-riches/amp/

you're pathetic af just demage control chink thai whore:\ enjoy bbc but t i will buy your cheap chink thai illegal immigrant whore

i'm so happy that i was not born in china or thailand these fucking poor 3rd world shitholes but you poor 3rd worlder chinks and thai niggers have to suck superior korean dicks and even african aids dicks:\ bye bye chink thai whore~

Attached: chinese-prostitutes-hiding-their-face-03.jpg (600x400, 66K)

I want you to thank Japan for evolving your subhuman race. Because of Japanese rape, you are only half monkey. :)

Attached: 1454467793537.png (441x437, 115K)

I'm really glad I was not born a subhuman korean monkey. This is what you look like before Japanese rape and plastic surgery.

Never forget your monkey roots you ugly gook. :)

Attached: 18ec4a4a67905605a08177ec8200a825.jpg (450x345, 40K)

bump

I do not know why Thailand ridicules Korea as a nude.
Southeast Asia and Japan were the regions that were not dressed the most in history (except africa

Attached: Siamese woman 19th century.jpg (763x1024, 125K)

I ridicule you for being a subhuman monkey. :)

>subhuman monkey. :)
Literally Thailand
Why did Thai people love nudes like Japanese
Because you are subhuman monkey. :)

Attached: traddress.header.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Where is Japan?????

Kek thank every day for Japanese genes, monkey.

Attached: img_2417109_1258020_66.jpg (350x533, 130K)

bump

Look at them go!

Attached: niggeryisafoot.png (500x600, 530K)

Ahahahahahahaha look these monkeys Thai monkyes literally lived without clothes.
Koreans deliberately have no nude photo other than those taken by Japan.
But most of the women in Thailand were naked.

This is the biggest difference between monkey(thai and japs) and human(koreans)
Monkeys do not wear clothes but people wear clothes

Attached: traddress1903.jpg (330x504, 54K)

perky, hot

bump

bump

bump

?

That face is very human and beautiful.

koreans are subhuman monkeys. koreans have no photos taken except by japan because koreans can't work cameras without japan. :)

Attached: X5W63uV.png.jpg (540x716, 89K)

I look Asian