CALIFORNIA CITY RATINGS

Rate these California cities from best to worst:

1. Los Angeles
2. San Francisco
3. San Diego
4. San José

I'll start

San José > San Diego > Los Angeles > San Francisco

Attached: flagge-kalifornien.gif (500x333, 11K)

Los Santos>rest

Have you ever been to any of them? LA and San Diego are infinitely inferior to San Jose and San Francisco

San Francisco sucks ass my dude.

T. East bay resident

Do you see a lot of cute dykes on a daily basis?

Attached: 1521443009038.jpg (3000x3000, 2.05M)

San Diego>dumpster fire>San Jose and San Francisco>hell>the team stealing shanty town that is LA

Attached: 1473969331683.png (1000x1000, 70K)

California secession fakken when?

Californian here
SD > SJ > SF > LA
this

None of them

California is a fucking shithole

>East Bay
Poorfag fuck off

In real life, I've heard people consider San Jose a suburb of SF but that seems weird to me because its 50 miles away and San Jose is much larger than SF in both population and land area

Can any Californians explain that to me?

please annex us Ivan Ivanovich Ivansky

SD > LA > SJ > SF
I've only lived in SD and SJ though

SF is the cultural/tech capital of Western US

SF is commies, hippies and libtards shithole.

Attached: Bv9jR8vCEAAnrN2.jpg (455x426, 38K)

The tech capital is Silicon Valley, which San Jose is part of.

SD=OC (both are the two best places in CA)>>>power gap>>>>>SF>>>LA>>>>>>power gap>>>SJ>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>flyover hellhole>>>>>>>>>>inland CA like Bakersfield or Riverside

Silicon Valley is the tech capital of the entire world.

If you do think 'tech' is shitty weebsites and mobile games.

It's also the homeless/AIDS capital

Santa Barbara should be on that list. One of the best cities and school in the sate

>i love paying 3k a month in rent to get to walk around homeless people, streets that smell like piss, terrible traffic downtown, and get cock in me ass
Anyways, you say it like its cheap to live anywhere around the peninsula. It's getting bad over here as well, but keep on justifying having no rent control and literally walking out the front door to streets full of shit

>sub 100k population
irrelevant

Between Sacramento, Fresno and Bakersfield, which one is the least shitty. Bay Area fags have told me Fresno and Bako are way more desirable than Sacramento

>All inland CA
Why even bother staying in CA? I wouldn't bother living in Arizona/Nevada with higher tax and regulation and would just go further east.

As a person who lived in both SoCal and NorCal, I would never want to live anything eastern of San Jose in the Bay Area and anything further east than Ontario/Loma Linda in LA SoCal

bumpin'

Easy bay is infinitely better than San Diego

t. east bay resident who used to live in San Diego

san diego may be one of the worst places on this planet to live

Sacramento
Fresno is a fucking shithole
Bakersfield is less of a shithole but still a shithole
Sacramento is at least somewhat good

LA > SF > SD > SJ

As a Californian:
>San Diego
POWER GAP
>San Jose
>San Francisco
>Shit Angeles

based

Sacramento is kinda boring, but its infinitely better than the rest of the central valley. That whole area is like someone dropped a chunk of rural Kansas into the west coast.
t. dual citizen

Glorious Stanford reporting in.

Poor fags out.

Attached: 1496427573304.gif (300x300, 323K)

I know many people that have absurd commutes to the bay, so it doesn't surprise me. San Jose is shit by the way.

I live in San Diego and would basically never move. San Diego > Everywhere else in California and probably the United States.

tfw Point Loma master race

>San Diego
>[spoiler]San Luis Obispo[/spoiler]
>...
>...
>San Francisco
>San Jose
>Los Angeles

I'm happy you got my hometown on the list c:

San Jose > San Francisco > San Diego > Los Angles

SoCal is shit but i'm not saying the bay is perfect

>middle of nowhere

lol

Oakland>San Jose>San Diego>SF>LA

IE and OC go hand in hand mong. Bay Area and LA are the biggest cesspools in the entire state, if not country

Oakland is going to be good in 20 years once it's full of people who can't afford to live in San Francisco
Only good thing about it right now is the Dubs

Objectively best part of the state
>Easy access to OC
>Disneyland
>Sports
>10+ Good colleges, state and private within a 100 mile radius
>Close enough to LA to enjoy, far enough to not have to deal with it.
>All benefits of IE(Desert, offroading, shooting, camping) without having to live in Barstow or some shithole
>Less than an hour to the beach
>Easiest Concel Carry Permit access in the state
>All Bands/Artists/Festivals circuit through here
>Not insanely expensive like SD, SF
>Only shitty areas are Pomona, San Bernardino, and Riverside.

Tell me why you haven't moved here yet fellow Califags?

Attached: received_10212598601066101.jpg (1440x1699, 89K)

Fuck forgot:
>Mountains.
I mean just pick a town and you'll fall in love
>Irvine
>Norco
>Chino Hills
>Ontario
>Covina
>Eastvale
>Rancho Cucamonga
>Redlands
>Whittier
>Diamond Bar

>Irvine
>Diamond Bar
Houses can easily cost millions there these days. My relatives live in Walnut and houses there (prob 1700 sq ft ish) is almost a mliion and there are other houses that cost like a few millions

Anaheim > San Diego > Sacramento > Los Angeles > San Jose > San Francisco > Oakland > Fresno > Bakersfield

Some cities are poorer and richer than others. Chino Hills rivals Irvine in safety, public Ed, among other things (both cities are among the safest in the country) and middle class/ lower middle class people live in Chino/Chino Hills easily. All of which are still far below average house prices in Bay Area/ SD

Well, true. what is your take on Fullerton or Garden Grove? Both seem to be a decent choice if one were to work in SoCal

From someone who grew up in that circle, and spent a lot of time in Anaheim/Fullerton/Chapman area, i personally love it. Fullerton is nicer than Anaheim but with all the benefits of Anaheim a stones throw away. Pretty much same with Garden Grove but minus the college town stuff from Fullerton. Fullerton is more affordable than GG to my knowledge but they're both OC so gonna be more expensive than say Ontario or Chino. That Chino/Chino Hills/ Ontario sweet spot is a great place to be to enjoy pretty much all SoCal has to offer, while living in a moderately Rural/Suburban middle class area. I grew up in a town of 20,000 with Dairy Farms and Horsetails, but could go to the beach, Disneyland, LA, or the mountains in less than an hour.

Horse trails*

NorCal > SoCal
>better nature
>better people
>better sports teams
>richer
>Silicon Valley
>all the best universities in the state
>all of the water in the state
>majority of the Central Valley
Simple as

Attached: 1525729126040.jpg (500x333, 24K)

>Ontario
Once I went past there (I did it just to go to Loma Linda for something), I feel like I was no longer in Greater LA. I am kinda surprised by the fact that there are a plenty of people communiting from even Riverside to downtown LA.

And yea, Fullerton has another plus of having good Asian food. To my knowledge, Chinese, Korean, and Thai food there is so great

Yeah Ontario/Chino have had pretty big pop boom latley. People who live there work in the surrounding big cities. Of the people I know who live in Ontario are an LAPD officer, a Disneyland Employee, a UCR student, and a CSUSB student. The 60 and 91 will take you anywhere lol. Despite that, it definitely has a feel unique from LA.

And yeah Fullerton has pretty good food. Good food in Irvine too. Also you'd close enough to enjoy Huntington and Newport.

>majority of the Central Valley
not necessarily something to be proud of

*becomes mayor of San Diego*

Attached: Bob_Filner_mayoral_portrait.jpg (800x1066, 102K)